Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, McFly92 said:

mate for ex. I play with Real Madrid - won 7:1, then i play with Brema (10th. in league) and won 2:1... tac. it's great but this match engine is terrible 

Heh... mate, if you'd ask me then in FM20 if I win I already deadly happy even it was a win by 1 goal :D  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Meraklija Vujevic said:

do you have any good defensive set piece setup?

 

runing test run on this  patch some games I do 4-3 results with all goals coming from set pieces.

All my tactics use the same defensive set pieces and I'm satisfied with them... anyway, I haven't found anything more solid than that :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, the team fits terrible the tactic... there are only 2 strikers in the team and them both are slow "target man" strikers which is opposite what you need... so it requires completely reshape the team

I’ve started a save with them I’m not looking to win league in first season just looking an idea or even a signing tip ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

I’ve started a save with them I’m not looking to win league in first season just looking an idea or even a signing tip ?? 

I would start with getting proper strikers because they are the most important positions in the tactic

You need at least 4 strikers and 2 strikers will be your main strikers and 2 strikers you need for backup/rotation

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I would start with getting proper strikers because they are the most important positions in the tactic

You need at least 4 strikers and 2 strikers will be your main strikers and 2 strikers you need for backup/rotations  

Do you know of any that will do ok and not cost the earth 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Do you know of any that will do ok and not cost the earth 

mate, in one save at the end of the 1st season some striker might cost 20M and he won't join you but in other save at the end of the 1st season the same striker might cost 5M and he will be glad to join you so it's just impossible to give any advise there are many factors that effect players value and their willingness to join your club, also, the CA of the players might change significantly even only after 1 season  

but you can try these:

strikers.thumb.png.286969744ca3045475ac6d62ee332042.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit a new challenge with Beta engine.

I took over SPAL, using Raptor but transitioning over to Destroyer as my wide players was better suited for IW, also opened for me to go for Predator when i needed to Push for goals.

However!! (and this is even new for a seasoned manager like myself)

I am battling relegation although the gap down to the bottom 4 is 12 points, and the reason is that i cannot for the life of me score goals!!! 
it is NOT just that my strikers have had a dry spell and i ahd to brush off the dust on Floccari, but the MEW is !"#!#"# me totaly!
i had 2 goals WRONGLY dissalowed when i lost 1-2 home to udinese. VAR showed the replay and it was not offside and the first of them was miles onside aswell, have you guys seen this before???
also same game i had 38 shots 19 on target, udinese had 8 shots 3 on target >< and this has spiraled into a terrible morale on my club were players are severely underachieving.
I have not won in 8 matches, and its not looking good.

Luckily i wount get fired unless i get relegated, and i plan to rebuild squad for next season.

but the ME is like insane, every damn game opponent Goalie is POM, and my players have started to cross to wingbacks from withinn 16 when having clear shoots (confidence???)

Its fun with the challenge to turn this but looking at extended highlights/full match how the hell can they not do a better job with the match engine after so many years?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

I've added this video to the OP

It's Punisher but other tactics can be easily made from it

 

 

Thx, you saved my manager life... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hello @Totalfootballfan,

Is it possible to make for us ratings for your tactics in Genie Scout?? It will be the best help/tip from you. The last thing you have to do for us is to click the left-click on our mouse to continue our savegames and you are done!! :D :D

Hi mate,

Unfortunately, I don't use Genie Scout because I prefer using FMRTE but if at some point in the future I get a chance to look Genie Scout then it might make ratings for the tactic :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started using Punisher/Pyromancer with my Birmingham team. I used Destroyer last season and it lead me to a 4th place finish (in Prem)

 

With Punisher/Pyromancer my away form is suffering massively.

My home results so far:

Leicester 3-0

Southampton 2-0

Spurs 4-0

West ham 1-1

 

Away form:

Bournemouth 1-1

Wolves 1-2 (L)

Burnley 1-1

West Brom 1-1

Edited by BcfcRich
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pw75 said:

I'm finding Punisher and all the new tactics pants for me.  I'm Spurs and in the relegation zone!  

Sounds like you are getting Punished lad if you'd allow me to cut to the chase for a bit!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Sounds like you are getting Punished lad if you'd allow me to cut to the chase for a bit!

I find that with the new ME the game hasn't became less difficult and maybe it's became even more difficult than it was before so... I'd expected to be "punished" a lot :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

I find that with the new ME the game hasn't became less difficult and maybe it's became even more difficult than it was before ;)

Thanks for cutting to the chase! In that case its time for me to uninstall yet again ( I didn't even try to really play on this patch but your heads up saves my time!) :applause::cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, White Europe said:

pyromancer/punisher combo so far

20200207075258_1.jpg

Show us how you will finish at the end of the season :cool:

hope u dont get punished🐒

Edited by magicnutt
Link to post
Share on other sites

The new ME most significant impact and difference on these tactics are are the Fast Strikers stop scoring, no longer be able to run behind and do 1on1. (I'm saying players like Mo Salah). Only goals are from headers on set pieces and crossings or some random tap in. Players passing balls outside the box, midfielder long range shoot got blocked most of the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

The new ME most significant impact and difference on these tactics are are the Fast Strikers stop scoring, no longer be able to run behind and do 1on1.

I'd say on the public beta ME v2031 long ranged passed behind the D-Line was reduced significantly more than on the current ME v2039

I'm noticing that some changes regard long ranged passed behind the D-Line has been reverted and I can see it happens quite often compared with ME v2031 but obviously, long ranged passed behind the D-Line has reduced significantly compared with 20.2.3 ME

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Squirtless said:

Hey TFF,

 

Do you have tactics that can be used with the new match engine or will you develop it?

Hi,

All tactics at the OP(the 1st post of this thread) are for the new patch.

Outdated tactics can be found under a spoiler at the bottom of the OP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hello @Totalfootballfan,

Is it possible to make for us ratings for your tactics in Genie Scout?? It will be the best help/tip from you. The last thing you have to do for us is to click the left-click on our mouse to continue our savegames and you are done!! :D :D

Go to Options -> Player Columns and just tick all the relevant roles for the tactic you are using, then those columns will be present in the main interface. When you then look at your squad you can sort by each role and it will show you the best players for each position, you can then judge where you need to improve etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan PYROMANCER is more suitable than PUNISHER when you play a game with a top 3 team in the league and/or you are more or less sure you will win this game or would you 'always' start the game with PUNISHER?

My team for example is by far the best of the whole league. What would you recommend in that case?

Edited by Ninodebest
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan PYROMANCER is more suitable than PUNISHER when you play a game with a top 3 team in the league and/or you are more or less sure you will win this game or would you 'always' start the game with PUNISHER?

Mate, I can say that Pyromancer is slight more "attacking" than Punisher which means it adds slightly more pressure on your opponent and it slightly increases your chances to score but the same it slightly decrease your defense, both tactics can be used with top teams and bottom teams because there are always situation when you can be more attacking and when you want to be more defensive  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

It's first time for FM20 when I find 442 formation isn't much better than 4231/433 formations and it's first time for FM20 when I find 4231/433 formations are worth sharing :)

But still the 442s are stronger in your opinion? 

Maybe it's a idea like what you did lately, rank the tactics based on efficiency. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

But still the 442s are stronger in your opinion? 

Maybe it's a idea like what you did lately, rank the tactics based on efficiency. :) 

I'd say Punisher/Pyromancer are a bit stronger than Phoenix when you are a huge underdog in all matches but when you gain reputation then there's almost no difference and Phoenix could be better

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd say Punisher/Pyromancer are a bit stronger than Phoenix when you are a huge underdog in all matches but when you gain reputation then there's almost no difference and Phoenix could be better

Sounds good! And when to use defensive and the attacking tactic/formation?

Would love to see a ranking of you based on efficiency. Also really handy for the others :)

Or something like:

For title favorites this, for sub top that, etc. etc.

Edited by Ninodebest
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

Sounds good! And when to use defensive and the attacking tactic/formation?

 

The same logic as with Punisher/Pyromancer

Let's say you are Man City and you play away vs Liverpool so in this case it makes sense to start the match with Phoenix - Defense and if during the match you start loosing by 2 goals or more then it makes sense to switch for Phoenix - Attack

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The same logic as with Punisher/Pyromancer

Let's say you are Man City and you play away vs Liverpool so in this case it makes sense to start the match with Phoenix - Defense and if during the match you start loosing by 2 goals or more then it makes sense to switch for Phoenix - Attack

And if you are Man City and you play vs Bournemouth, Newcastle or Norwich for example you start with Phoenix - Attack?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ninodebest said:

And if you are Man City and you play vs Bournemouth, Newcastle or Norwich for example you start with Phoenix - Attack?

I'd prefer a caution approach so I'd started with Phoenix - Defense and see how the match was going and let's say if after the 1st half there's was still draw or even worse I was losing then I would considers switching for Phoenix - Attack

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd prefer a caution approach so I'd started with Phoenix - Defense and see how the match was going and let's say if after the 1st half there's was still draw or even worse I was losing then I would considers switching for Phoenix - Attack

Perfect! Thanks mate!

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey TFF. are the individual training for the Phoenix tactic are the same as punnisher?  thanks mate

Edited by tzahy
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tzahy said:

hey TFF. are the individual training for the Phoenix tactic are the same as punnisher?  thanks mate

Mate, I'll add it a bit later there'll be slight difference

 

5 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@totalfootball

 

So which tactic is best overall mate?

I'll rate them a bit later, mate

Right now I share tactics that are worth sharing which means they offer a high efficiency level or they have a good balance between their efficiency and their formation I mean it's easy to fit any team into it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...