Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What are you using as Match-Prep? I hade more success with Destroyer V2, With V3 i am dominating matches but oppositon score at their first chance and i spend rest of the game chasing, where my strikers keep missing 1v1. I win games where i am not a favorite, Is there any changes you recommend?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

What are you using as Match-Prep? I hade more success with Destroyer V2, With V3 i am dominating matches but oppositon score at their first chance and i spend rest of the game chasing, where my strikers keep missing 1v1. I win games where i am not a favorite, Is there any changes you recommend?

 

The only thing I have done differently is I loaded up my pre-season with more games than usual. This has helped to build up the familiarity. I always sign young players too so I feel pace has definitely played a part in the success of the tactic I am using also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, davecrossley said:

Haha yes it is, I was planning on signing up for the beta but never got round to it, played my pre-season games and things were going well so I didn't bother to install the beta!

Rocking in this case just means using. I am only 6 games in to the season but I think playing so many pre-season games has helped with building up the familiarity etc and I am just really happy with how my team are playing. I am even already able to play my second team against weaker sides and still get the same level of performances which obviously helps.

Oh goodness I thought you was getting thangs done and winning left and right :idiot::cool:'

Thanks for clarifying

Edited by magicnutt
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davecrossley said:

@Totalfootballfan

Just wanted to let you know that I am rocking the Public Beta Destroyer V3 on the non-beta version of the game and my Man Utd side are scoring goals and keeping clean sheets against everyone it faces.

Thanks man, the first tactic that has helped me to actually enjoy the game this year!

Hi mate,

I glad to hear it works well for you but if you play on the retail version with Destroyer V3 then I suggest removing "The Higher D-Line" TI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

I've tried narrow tactics and found they offer a low efficiency

Nothing like a narrow diamond or a 532/352?

I have a lot of very good CM's and looking to utilise them :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrGreen555 said:

Nothing like a narrow diamond or a 532/352?

I have a lot of very good CM's and looking to utilise them :( 

I've got tactics for almost all formations :) but I don't find they are efficient enough to be shared

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrGreen555 said:

Any test results ??

 

as I said it's about 30% less effective than Destroyer or Raptor

 

15 minutes ago, lipebtavares said:

What is the most efficient destroyer v3 in the beta or Raptor v4 in the retail version?

Raptor V4 for the retail version, Destroyer V3 for the beta version

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

as I said it's about 30% less effective than Destroyer or Raptor

 

Raptor V4 for the retail version, Destroyer V3 for the beta version

Which do you prefer?  Am I in doubt if I play the beta version or the retail version?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am that guy from fm base site and probably some of you watched my you tube cariers where I am managing shity teams and wining titles instantly.

 This year I won title with Norwich in first season,then with Crstaly palace on beta version where I spended 192m for transfers.

Also I won Champisonhip with Birmingham using 8 players younger then 18 in first 11,then I won Premiership Imediatly.

If you canot win title instantly with team who have media prediction above 8 place, you dont know how to play game properly.

 

In my opinion pure plug and play sytem canot work all the time expecialy with smaller teams.

you need to have correct players with correct atributes who fits in the tactica

Sometimes I was setting on transfer list my entire team and complety changing first 11 because they dont fit in tactical aproach what I am using

problem is that most of fm players are not playing game properly  and they dont have any clue.

Tactic is 50 perc rest is on you expecialy with smaller teams.

 

I atached you my Norwich team,you can see that that team has exelent players and Is very strong.

same goes with my Crstal Palace where i spended 192m in first season to have this players.

people need to stop blaming tacticans for their failures.

 

people who crying that wining of titles is not posible with this Match engine they need to learn how to play game.

we all agree that match engine is disaster  and that is making our job harder but people still can find succes in this game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

20200101034954_1.jpg

20200125204320_1.jpg

Edited by Meraklija Vujevic
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lipebtavares said:

Do you recommend which instructions to score a goal?

If you ask any tips in case when you desperately need to score then I can say I haven't found any other tactics setting are more efficient in that case so I suggest sticking with the default settings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Meraklija Vujevic said:

I am that guy from fm base site and probably some of you watched my you tube cariers where I am managing shity teams and wining titles instantly.

 This year I won title with Norwich in first season,then with Crstaly palace on beta version where I spended 192m for transfers.

Also I won Champisonhip with Birmingham using 8 players younger then 18 in first 11,then I won Premiership Imediatly.

If you canot win title instantly with team who have media prediction above 8 place, you dont know how to play game properly.

 

In my opinion pure plug and play sytem canot work all the time expecialy with smaller teams.

you need to have correct players with correct atributes who fits in the tactica

Sometimes I was setting on transfer list my entire team and complety changing first 11 because they dont fit in tactical aproach what I am using

problem is that most of fm players are not playing game properly  and they dont have any clue.

Tactic is 50 perc rest is on you expecialy with smaller teams.

 

I atached you my Norwich team,you can see that that team has exelent players and Is very strong.

same goes with my Crstal Palace where i spended 192m in first season to have this players.

people need to stop blaming tacticans for their failures.

 

people who crying that wining of titles is not posible with this Match engine they need to learn how to play game.

we all agree that match engine is disaster  and that is making our job harder but people still can find succes in this game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

20200101034954_1.jpg

20200125204320_1.jpg

 

latesttff.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Can the beta tactics be played with regular wing-backs instead of inverted? 

If you are talking about Destroyer V3 tactic then I can say that changing IWBs to WBs significantly decreases the efficiency of the tactic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If you are talking about Destroyer V3 tactic then I can say that changing IWBs to WBs significantly decreases the efficiency of the tactic 

Logically I would think that IWs should work with WBs or CWBs... doesn't the play get too narrow? who provides with width?

Do you have a 4-4-2 with regular wing-backs and inverted wingers? Little less efficiency is OK. I anyway want something to use as a base and build my own tactic off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Logically I would think that IWs should work with WBs or CWBs... doesn't the play get too narrow? who provides with width?

Do you have a 4-4-2 with regular wing-backs and inverted wingers? Little less efficiency is OK. I anyway want something to use as a base and build my own tactic off.

if you want to play with WBs then take Raptor V4 tactic... also, in Raptor V4 you can change WMs to IWs but honestly, I don't understand why you want to play with WBs that much 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Can the beta tactics be played with regular wing-backs instead of inverted? 

Doesn't inverted wing-backs and inverted wingers make the play too narrow?

IW's provide the width while IWB's play centrally.

The way it's been playing out for me is either the play is spread out to a winger who cuts in and shoots or pulls it back to a midfield overloaded with IWB's which allows room for long range shots or passes/crosses through the middle for your strikers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hello @Totalfootballfan,

Which are the best filter for DESTROYER V3 ??

Filters are filters, You choose which attributes you want to be higher, Like ex. PACE in filters, minimum is 14 , But You choose that yourself if you want to be higher or lower than 14.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

Filters are filters, You choose which attributes you want to be higher, Like ex. PACE in filters, minimum is 14 , But You choose that yourself if you want to be higher or lower than 14.

I know that my friend but I'm asking for the filters that TFF uses for the specific tactic to be more powerful with the right players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

In a stoke save but struggling to score goals with destroyer V3??? is raptor 4 better on retail than destroyer is on beta? @Totalfootballfan

 

I'd say both ME, the public beta ME and the retail ME, offer a very similar overachieving level but I find that the public beta ME offers a slightly higher overachieving level and a bit more consistent results than the retail ME.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

Fair enough mate just cant seem to score any goals with destroyer especially strikers rarely score?

@Totalfootballfan

So far I haven't found anything more efficient than Destroyer V3 for the public beta

The strikers positions score the most goals in the tactic and if they don't score in your team then there's something wrong with their attributes or in general your team is vey weak comparing other teams in the league.

Here's my sim test with Bournemouth, predicted 15th

If you check the stats of the strikers at the end of the season then you see that they are the top scorers 

bourne-sim-test-table.thumb.png.2e0573a4a393624a01db16d8deb7b69a.png

 

bourne-sim-test-stats.thumb.png.6da83ae0c1cb725a3d4c2fcbcedca955.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, neron said:

Hi tff,

Will Raptor V5 come?

Hi mate,

I stopped play and develop tactics for the retail ME when the public beta came out so I would not expected from me new tactics and updated for the retail version

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...