FM20 Tactics by TFF

Just now, tom19720930 said:

He didn't win the league :lol:

OHOHOH yep I misread..when he said about 95pts I figured it won him a league and he mentioning how high his point tally is..I mean GOODNESS ME you couldnt win a league with Barcelona and that looks very promising to you?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I tested with barcelona is because yes most tactics work and give you overachieving results, but the thing is, try and holiday a season on FMT with the top teams and see how many times you'll win the CL... it's in these tests that you see that away games against Juve and Liverpool are a weak point in most tactics and can prevent you to win CL

1 minute ago, magicnutt said:

OHOHOH yep I misread..when he said about 95pts I figured it won him a league and he mentioning how high his point tally is..I mean GOODNESS ME you couldnt win a league with Barcelona and that looks very promising to you?

I holidayed with FMT a season like I clearly said, for reasons above, so not needed to laugh at my ability to play FM good or bad...

2 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

The reason I tested with barcelona is because yes most tactics work and give you overachieving results, but the thing is, try and holiday a season on FMT with the top teams and see how many times you'll win the CL... it's in these tests that you see that away games against Juve and Liverpool are a weak point in most tactics and can prevent you to win CL

Lad theres absolutely nothing whatsoever even remotely proprietary or promising about those results you got on holiday goodness me its BARCELONA.

If you had at least won throphees but not even that.

By throphees I mean obviously league and cl.

Edited by magicnut

1 minute ago, magicnutt said:

Lad theres absolutely nothing whatsoever even remotely proprietary or promising about those results you got on holiday goodness me its BARCELONA.

If you had at least won throphees but not even that.

By throphees I mean obviously league and cl.

The thing that was promosing to me is that it won all games you should normally win and all tactics out there do... and in those away games that almost no tactic seem to manage well (vs liverpool, vs real, vs juve) without human input... this tactic worked very well except for the semi final against juve.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Yates626:

Hey nebuu, I’m having exact same issue as tenKre. Im very mid table and I’m conceding more than I think I should. I’m trying to take your advice by sticking with it (tho I’m very tempted to revert to Raptor V4 as someone above mentioned it’s working for them still, and I think it produced a more attractive style to watch, and I love watching the games I watch each one on extended highlights!). I concede a lot from set pieces and balls over the top. My main question is what constitutes a fast CB in a top league such as the prem? My CB’s have acceleration and pace around 14/15. To get a good CB with more pace would cost 60+mil and I’m at Crystal Palace so that’s not an option. Is 14/15 quick for prem defender? And is it worth getting a quicker defender with lesser defending stats? 

Also I’m conceding from set pieces SO much but that’s a separate issue. My CBs have good heading stats but maybe the rest of the team is crap in the air? I’ll work on that one, the main thing I’m wondering is about the pace of defenders. 

Thanks for any help/comments anyone has to offer. Would love your opinion on this as well TFF. Keep up the good work! 

Hey :)

Pace 14/15 should be enough.
I mean there is more than that to be a good Defender but when i was playing with an 11 Pace CB, i could clearly see the probs.
Then i switched to a 15 pace Defender with almost the same stats and the defense was more stable.
Also, in my opinion, you need Central Midfielder with kinda good Tackling/Defense stats, too. Sure also passing etc. but don`t forget they should also have not only offensive Stats.
The LW and RW are the offensive midfielders, so speedy central defender and defense strong central midfielder helped me alot to get this tactic kick in. :)

Set pieces aren`t really that much of a problem for me.
I hope it helps a little. Just try to test and have always in your mind: central defense and central midfield should be like a wall (in defensly meaning).
Offensive per LW/RW and L/R-Wingers@Defense.

Idk if TFF would write the same but that`s my experience which helped me.

Greetings.

Edited by Nebuuu

5 hours ago, Jeszpure said:

Could you also make a player filter for players under 21?

Mate, consider the filters as base which can be adjusted to fit your team/league, I mean you always can reduce the attributes to get a bigger pool of players to choose

2 hours ago, rencamboot said:

Hi tff.

In your opinion, which epl team with media prediction from 11th to 20th has the best squad for cerber?

Thanks

Hey mate,

There are many teams which fits well Cerber tactic, if you struggle to line up some team for Cerber tactic then I can help you 

6 hours ago, lipebtavares said:

Could you share a list like this with ML / MR so I can answer any questions?

Mate, I'll do that when I have more free time

3 hours ago, Nebuuu said:

Hey :)

Pace 14/15 should be enough.
I mean there is more than that to be a good Defender but when i was playing with an 11 Pace CB, i could clearly see the probs.
Then i switched to a 15 pace Defender with almost the same stats and the defense was more stable.
Also, in my opinion, you need Central Midfielder with kinda good Tackling/Defense stats, too. Sure also passing etc. but don`t forget they should also have not only offensive Stats.
The LW and RW are the offensive midfielders, so speedy central defender and defense strong central midfielder helped me alot to get this tactic kick in. :)

Set pieces aren`t really that much of a problem for me.
I hope it helps a little. Just try to test and have always in your mind: central defense and central midfield should be like a wall (in defensly meaning).
Offensive per LW/RW and L/R-Wingers@Defense.

Idk if TFF would write the same but that`s my experience which helped me.

Greetings.

Hey dude thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I got sacked at Palace! Cerber has just never worked for me. I don’t know if the fact I’m playing on iPad makes a difference?? I took over in Jan, only won 4 games rest of the season. I then put together a banging team with quick CB’s that suited the tactic. Plus Zaha on one wing, Bowen on the other, I was aiming at top 7. Won my first 3 games and I thought I had finally cracked Cerber. Then it got a bit worse, few silly draws against lower teams, conceded sloppy goals. Then I got done over a few times and bang, I’m out of a job. The really funny thing is I also got sacked in real life today!!! So I got sacked twice in one day. Oh well at least I’ll have more time to play now while I job hunt! Genoa are in the relegation zone in seria A so I’m eyeing up that job, I’ll have to decide on cerber or raptor. Raptor used to be amazing for me, but is it any good since the update... Thanks for getting back to me tho, I’ll take your advice onboard, and will defo look for stronger def mids. 

On 03/03/2020 at 01:51, Yates626 said:

Thanks for any help/comments anyone has to offer. Would love your opinion on this as well TFF. Keep up the good work! 

7 hours ago, Yates626 said:

Unfortunately I got sacked at Palace! Cerber has just never worked for me. 

Hey mate,

If we take the 1st season then Crystal Palace is predicted to finish the 12th place and the board expectation is to finish the "mid table" which means you have chances to be sacked only if you finish below the 12th place

I made a quick test with Crystal Palace, the 1st season

I just plugged Cerber V3 tactic and went on "holiday" until the end of the season, I didn't use any 3rd party programs such as FMRTE or In-Game Editor

Here's a game save at the end of the season (it's for FM Touch version) -  https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/jXNyrlv1/file.html

if you download the game save and look at the "Game Status" menu then you'll find that the game was saved only 2 times, when I created the game and when I finished the season which means it wasn't possible for me to reload and replay any matches during the season

game-status-cerber.thumb.png.a8ffde56025dcbef0e5249a44d5522d1.png

As I said I just plugged Cerber V3 tactic, set using the current tactic for all matches and went on "Holiday" until the end of the season which means I put ZERO efforts into the save:

- I wasn't able to pick the best starting for the tactic and it was delegated to the assistant manager and I find that very often even the best assistant manager is poor at picking the best starting eleven for tactic

- I wasn't able to properly rotate the team and it was delegated to the assistant manager and I find that very often even the best assistant manager is poor at rotating the team during a season

- I wasn't able to handle any morale / happiness issues and it was delegated to the assistant manager and the assistant manager isn't capable to handle any morale / happiness issues at all

- I wasn't able to use the Shield Wall tactic to protect the lead at the last minutes during the matches but a proper using of the Shield Wall tactic could further boost the results

- I wasn't able to manage "Hard Tackles" during the matches so there was a high risk of a red card due the 2nd yellow card which can be avoided if you properly manage "Hard Tackle" which the assistant manager can't do

- I wasn't able to produce proper substitutions during the matches

- I didn't make any transfers to strengthen the team

Despite the fact that I put ZERO efforts into the save I still managed to finished the 7th place which is well above the media prediction 12th

If you look at the table below then you'll see that If I was a bit more lucky and got 6 points more then I could even finish the 5th place and grab Euro Cup spot

crystl-plc-end-cerber.thumb.png.4da0f2bcc2b97f9a789ccb60a704e297.png

The test above(and I've made countless amount of such tests) shows that even in EPL one of the most difficult and challenging league in the game when you put ZERO efforts into your save Cerber V3 tactic still offer you a sloid overachievement which means you should do a way better than your media prediction before the season which excludes any probability of getting sacked and allows you to improve your team after each season.

Mate, I really want to help you but when I hear that someone says that Cerber V3 doesn't work for him or he got sacked with it then I just can't take such person seriously because after countless amount of tests I know that even in the most difficult league in the game and even when you put ZERO efforts into your save Cerber V3 tactic still offer you overachievement well above your media prediction.

5 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

TTF, what's the reasoning behind training both central midfielders as BBM instead of training the right central midfielder in a playermaker role?

I find that the BBM individual training focus trains the highest numbers of attributes which I consider as useful attributes for the MCL/MCR positions

FIGHTER V1 - Minor Tweak : Dropped WB to FB Position

One of the best 4231 tactics right now

Good job TFF

NEWCASTLE First season

3rd place 

won CARABAO CUP

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

Lost 5 games to bigger teams by 1 goal!!!

That is saying something about this tactic

N3.png

Edited by Crusho79bv

18 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

One of the best 4231 tactics right now

Good job TFF

NEWCASTLE First season

3rd place 

won CARABAO CUP

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

Lost 5 games to bigger teams by 1 goal!!!

That is saying something about this tactic

N3.png

How was Your wingers performed? Very hard to get anything from them in fm20. 

Will try this later anyway

Maybe for harder away games will try to drop AMC to DM position, make it 4123

Edited by White Europe

35 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

17 minutes ago, White Europe said:

Guys, I just want to say that I've tried both ideas, I've tried to drop the WBs to FBs positions and I've tried to make 4123 from it by dropping the AMC to DM as the result in both cases I got about 20% decrease in the performance so I suggest to be careful with this tweaks :)

I find having the AMC and the WBs is one of they key things of the tactic

6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

If we take the 1st season then Crystal Palace is predicted to finish the 12th place and the board expectation is to finish the "mid table" which means you have chances to be sacked only if you finish below the 12th place

I made a quick test with Crystal Palace, the 1st season

I just plugged Cerber V3 tactic and went on "holiday" until the end of the season, I didn't use any 3rd party programs such as FMRTE or In-Game Editor

Here's a game save at the end of the season (it's for FM Touch version) -  https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/jXNyrlv1/file.html

if you download the game save and look at the "Game Status" menu then you'll find that the game was saved only 2 times, when I created the game and when I finished the season which means it wasn't possible for me to reload and replay any matches during the season

game-status-cerber.thumb.png.a8ffde56025dcbef0e5249a44d5522d1.png

As I said I just plugged Cerber V3 tactic, set using the current tactic for all matches and went on "Holiday" until the end of the season which means I put ZERO efforts into the save:

- I wasn't able to pick the best starting for the tactic and it was delegated to the assistant manager and I find that very often even the best assistant manager is poor at picking the best starting eleven for tactic

- I wasn't able to properly rotate the team and it was delegated to the assistant manager and I find that very often even the best assistant manager is poor at rotating the team during a season

- I wasn't able to handle any morale / happiness issues and it was delegated to the assistant manager and the assistant manager isn't capable to handle any morale / happiness issues at all

- I wasn't able to use the Shield Wall tactic to protect the lead at the last minutes during the matches but a proper using of the Shield Wall tactic could further boost the results

- I wasn't able to manage "Hard Tackles" during the matches so there was a high risk of a red card due the 2nd yellow card which can be avoided if you properly manage "Hard Tackle" which the assistant manager can't do

- I wasn't able to produce proper substitutions during the matches

- I didn't make any transfers to strengthen the team

Despite the fact that I put ZERO efforts into the save I still managed to finished the 7th place which is well above the media prediction 12th

If you look at the table below then you'll see that If I was a bit more lucky and got 6 points more then I could even finish the 5th place and grab Euro Cup spot

crystl-plc-end-cerber.thumb.png.4da0f2bcc2b97f9a789ccb60a704e297.png

The test above(and I've made countless amount of such tests) shows that even in EPL one of the most difficult and challenging league in the game when you put ZERO efforts into your save Cerber V3 tactic still offer you a sloid overachievement which means you should do a way better than your media prediction before the season which excludes any probability of getting sacked and allows you to improve your team after each season.

Mate, I really want to help you but when I hear that someone says that Cerber V3 doesn't work for him or he got sacked with it then I just can't take such person seriously because after countless amount of tests I know that even in the most difficult league in the game and even when you put ZERO efforts into your save Cerber V3 tactic still offer you overachievement well above your media prediction.

Hey TFF, thanks for the reply. Mate I’m baffled to be honest I don’t know why it’s not working for me. I’m a fan of yours mate, I’m not trying to mug you off. Your Raptor tactics helped me no end.

I cant work out why cerber is not having it for me. The only difference is I’m on iPad so I’m playing a lesser version of the game, could that effect things? And I’m not in first season I’m in year 2024. The media prediction was mid table. But I signed some decent players so the board set me the target of getting into Europe. Which I thought was probs achievable. But after a decent start I slipped to 10th (3 defeats but to be fair they were against Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd!) and got the chop! Harsh man! Anyway, your testing and everyone one on here clearly shows cerber is good. I think I just got done over by a really harsh chairman! I’ll try again. 

BFABBE27-AE26-4EAC-B32D-60F7C2E1198D.jpeg

789352D8-A375-4074-8095-20494508B3E5.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

The only difference is I’m on iPad so I’m playing a lesser version of the game, could that effect things? 

Mate, I've never played FM on tables or mobile so I can't say for sure is there's any difference or not

44 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

I’m not in first season I’m in year 2024. The media prediction was mid table. But I signed some decent players so the board set me the target of getting into Europe. Which I thought was probs achievable. But after a decent start I slipped to 10th (3 defeats but to be fair they were against Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd!) and got the chop! Harsh man! Anyway, your testing and everyone one on here clearly shows cerber is good. I think I just got done over by a really harsh chairman! I’ll try again. 

Let's take Arsenal, the 1st season

The team is predicted to finish the 6th place

arsenal-pred.thumb.png.1cac5eca73b64219b607e219308d9b15.png

And if you pick Arsenal, the 1st season then the board will make fair demands to "Qualify for the Euro Cup"

arsenal-target.thumb.png.6b222013112fc2ac24625b76d42f0157.png

To get similar demands from the board as Crystal Palace, the team should be predicted 6th-7th place

Even Everton, predicted 8th, has requirements to finish just "Top Half"

everton-req.thumb.png.2439a5fd6f0448c215dbe33b86b50d9d.png

Could you upload your game save before the season start or can your show your media prediction before the season start? I don't get how Crystal Palace can be expected to get "Qualify for the Euro Cup" ?

There is no way to interact with your players to keep morale as high as possible on the Ipad version so in my opinion the game on Ipad is twice as hard. Playing with Palace in the Premier League could be tricky on Ipad...

1 hour ago, Yates626 said:

But I signed some decent players so the board set me the target of getting into Europe. Which I thought was probs achievable. But after a decent start I slipped to 10th (3 defeats but to be fair they were against Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd!) and got the chop! Harsh man!

Mate, I just want to add I find that most of time when it comes to the league standing the board requirements are very reasonable, I haven't been encounter cases when the boards asks to do better than your media prediction but the thing is that you can can made the requirements unachievable by setting some unachievable targets in exchange of a bigger transfer budged and most of time the increase isn't worth the risk, for example, your team is predicted 12th and you promise the board to finish the Euro Cup zone in exchange of 5M-10M increase of the transfer budget, the addition 5M-10M increase won't help you to improve your that much so you can be sure that you finish the 5th place, especially, in the most difficult league in the game such EPL...

26 minutes ago, White Europe said:

would just love to reduce goals conceded even when scoring little bit less.

Mate, the stronger your team, the less amount of goals you concede

When I test with the top 6 teams in EPL - Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham then I almost always have the best defense in the league with Cerber V3

I'd say when you play with teams from the bottom of the table then you inevitable will have extra amount of goal conceded because there are still a lot of team who attacks you in any situations due your low reputation and in general your players are less quality than players in other teams which means your defenders struggle to defend and your attackers struggle to keep possession and that leads to extra goals conceded.

24 minutes ago, White Europe said:

cerber v3

great overachievment with team med pred 13, would just love to reduce goals conceded even when scoring little bit less.

20200304114851_1.jpg

It's a side effect of overachieving with small teams, you'll have it in most tactics.. to overachieve a lot of attacking power is required.

The good thing is, when your team gets better, You'll eventually have the fewest goals conceded in the league with this tactic... (so it's certainly defensively sound)... it's something that other tactics don't always have, they leak goals with good and bad teams, so CERBER V3 is already quite good in that area

I understand what you mean, but I don't know if it can be done, "just reduce a few goals" could lead to a lot less overachieving

3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, the stronger your team, the less amount of goals you concede

When I test with the top 6 teams in EPL - Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham then I almost always have the best defense in the league with Cerber V3

I'd say when you play with teams from the bottom of the table then you inevitable will have extra amount of goal conceded because there are still a lot of team who attacks in any situations due your low reputation and in general your players are less quality than players in other teams which means your defenders struggle to defend and your attackers struggle to keep possession and that lead to extra goals conceded.

I understand, im not complaining. I just hate winning 4-2 5-3 4-3, i know that using waste time tactic can help a lot, but i have only time to Play with instant result and i will spend whole year looking for different combos for home/ away tactic without playing proper career like most years 😜

2 minutes ago, White Europe said:

I understand, im not complaining. I just hate winning 4-2 5-3 4-3, i know that using waste time tactic can help a lot, but i have only time to Play with instant result and i will spend whole year looking for different combos for home/ away tactic without playing proper career like most years 😜

As @DavyDepuydt1 correctly said above it just "a side effect" :D

The thing is that it's possible to reduce the goals conceded amount but the ME works such way that it will also reduce the tactic efficiency so I'd say it isn't a smart thing to do :)

3 hours ago, White Europe said:

How was Your wingers performed? Very hard to get anything from them in fm20. 

n2.thumb.jpg.33a11ddcb393160562a05ebecbdcc6c2.jpgn1.thumb.jpg.ccf462b3bb2b267e8d1b6e2ffa203984.jpgn3.thumb.jpg.05514816f871213d55112a8e4ac3e30d.jpg

Star player in Defence : KEHRER  --  Sensational CD from PSG for only 3.9 Mil Pounds, really good for set pieces

n4.thumb.jpg.6bb53df655de7af767e54832021f06e3.jpg

3 hours ago, White Europe said:

Have you tried using match plan, you can set to use waste time tactic whenver you want... but i don't if it will work...

i think the problem with match plan is that you AM does not make any subs

Edited by rlemos

7 minutes ago, rlemos said:

Have you tried using match plan, you can set to use waste time tactic whenver you want... but i don't if it will work...

i think the problem with match plan is that you AM does not make any subs

i have tried match plans in previous FM's, never was happy with it.

Hey TFF, I don’t know how to upload a game save, but I found a back up save from season start and took some screen shots. My media prediction was actually 14th, and the target set was to get into the Champions LG!!! lol. And I swear to god I didn’t change the board target, I never do. I’m happy to have the lowest expectations they offer and to hell with the money. I think I just got super unlucky man. I was tenth when sacked and yea I had lost 3 in a row, but they were to 2 big teams. And Arsenal. (Hehe I’m a spurs fan I couldn’t resist a dig). 

Anyway, when I get another job I’ll give cerber another go. Much love dude keep up the good work! 

37E15883-DB9A-4A77-A122-003AB9C7D7F0.jpeg

260A7F30-9CFD-47FA-AECA-DC161C2DEF9C.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

My media prediction was actually 14th, and the target set was to get into the Champions LG!!! lol. 

It sounds like a bug to me... are you sure that you couldn't somehow increasing the requirements?

It's just impossible to have requirements to get "Champions League Spot" in EPL with a team that is predicted to finish 14th...

The requirements is supposed the work the way that you should not be asked to do better than your media prediction, of course, you can increase the expectation in exchange of something

As I demonstrated above Cerber V3 tactic gives you a guaranty that you will do above your media prediction with any team and in any league even when you put ZERO efforts into your save which excludes any probability of getting sacked and gives you an opportunity to improve your team season by season when eventually you build the strongest team in the league and in the game

1 hour ago, rlemos said:

TFF, do you think traits like shoots with power can improve the chances of scoring?

I would suggested training "Shots With Power" only if a played had "Long Shots" 16+

26 minutes ago, alkenalkin said:

Do you have 3 defenders formation tactic?

Mate, If you are asking about 3 central defenders formation then no... I've tried 3 central defender formation and found that they offer a low efficiency

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

It sounds like a bug to me... are you sure that you couldn't somehow increasing the requirements?

It's just impossible to have requirements to get "Champions League Spot" in EPL with a team that is predicted to finish 14th...

The requirements is supposed the work the way that you should not be asked to do better than your media prediction, of course, you can increase the expectation in exchange of something

Ive had multiple instances where this has happened in multiple years of fm versions. depended on how well ive been finishing seasons. if im not mistaken the media prediction is from your rep and the board demands factor in previous finishes in the standings

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

the board demands factor in previous finishes in the standings

You are right here, mate... I've just checked and your result and your reputation in the previous season has a significant weight in the board demands

@Yates626 so it's actually possible to get requirements "Champions League Spot" with a team that predicted 14th

So having a tactic that allow you greatly overachieve can backfire :D

Let's say you pick Bournemouth, predicted 15th then you win the league and the next season you are asked to get "Champions League Spot" but you still have the weakest teams in the league... 

If you ask me then it doesn't make sense to me at all... :eek:

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

You are right here, mate... I've just checked and your result and your reputation in the previous season has a significant weight in the board demands

@Yates626 so it's actually possible to get requirements "Champions League Spot" with a team that predicted 14th

So having a tactic that allow you greatly overachieve can backfire :D

Let's sat you pick Bournemouth then you win the league with it and the next you are asked to get "Champions League Spot" but you still have the weakest teams in the league... 

If you ask me then it doesn't make sense to me at all...

yeah happens to me all the time, as a matter of fact just ran a test sim when I was testing training, media picked me to finish 15th yet the board wanted Europa. there is a price to pay for using those tactics that make your teams win more than they should in terms of talent

Lol well thank you both for proving I’m not going mad! 

I’ve managed to get a job at relegation threatened Parma in Seria A.

MP is 17th. I’m gonna use cerber. I’m staking my reputation on it man! I’m trying to sign/loan a couple of quick CB’s. First game I won 2-1. Lost the second game 2-1 but to be fair that was against AC Milan, and I was in the game the whole time, they nicked it with a set piece. Think the whole Palace thing was bad luck and a bit of a glitch, so I move onwards and upwards with cerber! I hope. 🤞 

23 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

There are many teams which fits well Cerber tactic, if you struggle to line up some team for Cerber tactic then I can help you 

ok. I want to start a new save, but i have little time, so i wanted a club which didn't need a lot of transfers in the first season, and i was lazy to choose. ;)

Been FM'd again on this **** game, I only had 2 games left to go to become the new invincibles, feel like un-installing the game even though iv'e won the league, won the domestic treble, won the league by 23 points, scored 100 goals, conceded least goals in the league & set a new league record of 105 points = 209 points in two seasons = most in the top 5 leagues, despite this I'm still not happy especially after choking a 3-0 lead to Barca in the CL Semi-Final, I feel empty after not going unbeaten in the league as well.

me being FM'D for my first league loss in my 36th game FML https://gyazo.com/8e826da1abc49234ac51a77467af6846

Edited by delaneytomlinson

4 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

me being FM'D for my first league loss in my 36th game FML https://gyazo.com/8e826da1abc49234ac51a77467af6846

Heh... Mate, your match is far away from what I call "being FM'd" :D

For example, in my Arsenal save I got 2 crazy matches in a row and the stats after those were looked like that:

In summary after those 2 matches the stats for my team looked like this:

Shots:  63

Clear Cut Chances:  4

Half Chances:  7

Scored:  1

------------------------

Shot To Goal Ratio: 1.58 %

In summary after those 2 matches the stats for my opponents looked like this:

Shots:  12

Clear Cut Chances:  0

Half Chances:  2

Scored:  2

------------------------

Shot To Goal Ratio: 16.6 %

So my opponents had "Shot To Goal Ratio" about 10 times higher than me and such crazy difference in the "Shot To Goal Ratio" could not be due my team having a poor morale or low conditions because the Morale and Conditions were set 100% for all the teams, also, I played FM Touch which means there's no Team Talks, Match Briefings, Shouts or something like that... that's just the random factor which present in the game and which sometimes can reach extreme values and I must add those matches aren't the most extreme stats that I've encounter in FM20 :)

arsenal-m1.thumb.png.8ec0bee70f4f7f46d56990b773757c59.png

arsenal-m2.thumb.png.38f94e8e0cd7f9bbd638fac49c575ac7.png

And after few matches I got this match but I'm still OK :D

arsenal-m3.thumb.png.824466be3c44115d57fe10be7504a5d6.png

Hello again, my FM friend. In my Sassuolo save i will play my second Champions League's final. The first one I estupidly lost against Juventus and then I lose the final of the word clubs cup against Chelsea by the same way. Both of them with your tactics. Now, I will play a new final against Manchester United. Any suggestions outside the tactics?