FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

The king of tactics has returned. We miss you, @Totalfootballfan. Do not abandon us. Thanks for Zeus! Will there be more tactics? Any chance of a 4231 or 433? You are the best!

Hey mate,

I find that the current ME is in a terrible state and it isn't rare see matches when you have 40 shots + 10 clear cut chances but score 0 goals.

This tactic makes the game to be somehow playable and I can say with 4231 tactic or 433 tactic the game is complete frustrating so I just don't dare to share them...

;)

Tactic off to a good start for me....

Any recommendations for what stats are important in each particular role etc.

Trying it with Blyth Spartans so let you know how it goes.

Seems quite an intense tactic so far, my players tire during the games but solid 3-0 win from the off.

13 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

I've updated the OP and added recommended attributes for each position

Thanks for that...

So started off with a 3-0 win but since then have lost and drawn a few games.

How important is the tactic familiarity as im over halfway through my season.

Also do you think this tactic will work with poor teams like Blyth Spartans ?

To be honest im nots overly hopeful as literally every tactic ive tried have had very mediocre results at best, but will persist with it.

23 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

How important is the tactic familiarity as im over halfway through my season.

The higher tactic familiarity, the more close your players follow the tactic…  

23 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

Also do you think this tactic will work with poor teams like Blyth Spartans ?

I find that this tactic gives the highest overacting level with any team under current ME, please note, it doesn't mean that with this tactic you should win every match, it means that with any team at the end of the season your result should be better than your media before the season prediction ;)

As I said the current ME is very random and I find this tactic gives the highest consistency possible under current ME...

One more question :) 

With the player roles and attributes clearly I am not going to find any players that have all those stats at a good level.

Can you narrow them down further ie what are the most important 2 or 3 attributes per position or should I just try and buy the best player I can get for each position.

I know on other tactics they are reliant on 1 or 2 specific attributes etc/

13 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

One more question :) 

With the player roles and attributes clearly I am not going to find any players that have all those stats at a good level.

Can you narrow them down further ie what are the most important 2 or 3 attributes per position or should I just try and buy the best player I can get for each position.

I know on other tactics they are reliant on 1 or 2 specific attributes etc/

The attributes at the OP are already ordered by "importance" for each position so just pick the top 3-4 attributes

9 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

Any info on the training roles

I'll add it a bit later but it'll be mostly  the same as for FM19 Gladiator

9 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

Is the ML and MR supposed to play with the right foot MR and left foot ML. Or is that a mistake. Should it be left foot MR and right foot ML

Yup, it was a mistake... I've updated the OP and fixed it.

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I've add them a bit later but it'll be mostly  the same as for FM19 Gladiator

One more thing mate. I leave training to assistant. What type of style of play would you say this tactic is. Vertical Tika Taka, Gegenpress etc

14 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

One more thing mate. I leave training to assistant. What type of style of play would you say this tactic is. Vertical Tika Taka, Gegenpress etc

Every year the guys from SI somehow manage to add complexity where most of us look for simplicity and still I haven't got a chance to dig into the general training this year but at first glance Vertical Tika-Taka looks Ok…

Thanks mate, amazing tactic.
Just how much do you think the "Tackle Harder" instruction has an impact? I'd like to take it off, can do with a slight impact on performance, but not if you advise against it if you believe it's one of the more important instructions.

Hi,

Thank for sharing, it's amazing. There are some issues with new update on mac we could not import tactic, please someone could post screenshots of individual player instructions and out of possession page ? For set pieces, do you change something except MR/right corners and ML/left corners ? And I think it's a bad question but ML should be a ML player with right foot or he could be a MR player. In this case, should we train him ML or MR ?

Thanks TFF, your work is awesome !

These are my results after changing to Zeus. The draw is because of lack of motivation caused by the smashing victory in the first game. My best striker is scoring like the best in the World.

Great work an having fun since release. Thank you TFF.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Thanks mate, amazing tactic.
Just how much do you think the "Tackle Harder" instruction has an impact? I'd like to take it off, can do with a slight impact on performance, but not if you advise against it if you believe it's one of the more important instructions.

Hey mate,

The impact will be significant so I suggest not removing it…

1 hour ago, pukpuk64 said:

Hi,

Thank for sharing, it's amazing. There are some issues with new update on mac we could not import tactic, please someone could post screenshots of individual player instructions and out of possession page ? For set pieces, do you change something except MR/right corners and ML/left corners ? And I think it's a bad question but ML should be a ML player with right foot or he could be a MR player. In this case, should we train him ML or MR ?

Thanks TFF, your work is awesome !

Hey,

I'll do a video that shows the tactic a bit latter...

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

The impact will be significant so I suggest not removing it…

Hey,

I'll do a video that shows the tactic a bit latter...

What's your youtube channel mate? When would the video be ready?

Also I'm wondering why we're playing a right footed ML and left footed MR with this tactic, care to explain? It's not too easy to find players like that so I'm wondering how important that is...

Also, are there any downsides to using the same tactic for a whole season, like the opponents solving your tactic/getting better?

Edited by xilere

50 minutes ago, xilere said:

Also I'm wondering why we're playing a right footed ML and left footed MR with this tactic, care to explain? 

Hey,

They are Inverted Wingers… they Cut Inside from the flanks and that's why they should have opposite foot

What's your youtube channel mate? When would the video be ready?

Nah… I haven't got one… I just occasionally upload videos

Also, are there any downsides to using the same tactic for a whole season, like the opponents solving your tactic/getting better?

The AI managers don't "solve" your tactic… it just when you win stuff then your reputation grows and the AI managers start to use more effective tactics against you so it's easier to do well when your reputation is low and when your reputation is high then it's more challenging.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Totalfootballfan:

For people who aren't able to download the tactic I've made a short video that shows all settings in the  tactic 

Thank you for everything. Can you upload Filters for buying players ?

I tried this tactic on my Villa save, changed to it in fact.

My bottom is still sore with the spankings I got using it.

Played 5, Won 0, drawn 2 & lost 3.

Conceded 13 and scored 8.

2 of the defeats, I was 2-0 up and just crumbled.

5 hours ago, Llainen said:

Nice to have you back! just one thing, why does it seem that all the "magic" tactic have tackle harder?

Hey,

'Tackle Harder' PI makes your players to be more effective when it comes to challenging opponents for the ball sometimes it may cost a yellow card but anyway it's better to get a few additional yellow cards per match than concede few additional goals per match.

If you see that some of your player gets booked during a match then remove 'Tackle Harder' PI from him to prevent he receives second yellow card and gets send off.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Totalfootballfan:

Guys, I've updated the OP and added filters for players.

Thank you very much for that and having fun with the FM for over three years now! I wish you and all your loved ones a merry christmas.

Edited by RM2000