Sports Interactive Community
sbishop1488

Why has this game suddenly stopped working?

Hi,  I run this on a MacBook Pro and upgraded to Catalina when it first launched.  Although a lot of old 32-bit legacy games stopped working this one didn't, until a few days ago, now I just get the dialog (shown in image) every time I start it, so it's gone from a functioning game to not in the space of a week.  As anyone else had this issue or found a solution to it?  Many thanks in advance.  Cheers.

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 19.18.13.png

15 hours ago, sbishop1488 said:

Hi,  I run this on a MacBook Pro and upgraded to Catalina when it first launched.  Although a lot of old 32-bit legacy games stopped working this one didn't, until a few days ago, now I just get the dialog (shown in image) every time I start it, so it's gone from a functioning game to not in the space of a week.  As anyone else had this issue or found a solution to it?  Many thanks in advance.  Cheers.

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 19.18.13.png

Hey, 

Could I ask you to firstly delete cache and preferences, please. It'll effectively provide a soft reset of the game. 

If that doesn't work let me know and I'l advise further.