Where to find files such as inter_copa_america?

fraudiay79

4 minutes ago, HamoudiLFC said:

I don't disagree with you but when I come in-game it doesn't choose the editor file because it hasn't been tested. How to get it activated in game?

No need for verification after you delete basic editor part. Also keep your files as xml files. For many reasons.

9 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

No need for verification after you delete basic editor part. Also keep your files as xml files. For many reasons.

Alright, cool. If you could help me with the last step that would be great. I saw how you deleted the basic part on list.xml, but where do I find the list.xml?

8 minutes ago, HamoudiLFC said:

Alright, cool. If you could help me with the last step that would be great. I saw how you deleted the basic part on list.xml, but where do I find the list.xml?

You dont have any list.xml file. "list" is just the list section under every advanced panel.

You need to save (export) your file as xml. Any file you want.

Open that xml file with notepad ++ or any other text editor.

Delete that basic part - you have pictures in previous posts.

Basic part for nation rules will be "rule_group" - for continental rules - "continent_rule_group" and for international - "international_rule_group".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

You have everything explained here - step by step. I guess you can - never tried with NACL

Cheers, having a mare getting new US based canadian teams into the canadian championship or two qual through the MLS.

Just now, krlenjushka said:

I think NA comps have lot of things hardcoded. Who knows whats the problem.

The 3 MLS/Canadian teams go into the canadian championship pot to qualify for the CONCACAF.   The teams i've reactivated or created from canada in the new US setup dont, and are barred from normal US qualificiation as well..  (might have to move city if i cant find a workaround).

They are set to continental cup nation = usa as well.