Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
AgentRJ

Versus mode stuck while joining game and 'confirm' button is not responding

My friend and I are trying to play FM20 online. We are primarily interested in versus mode, but we tried fantasy draft too.

The problem is that the 'client' player is not able to go past the final team selection screen. The 'confirm' button is active but it doesn't do anything. We are able to go back but can't confirm and move forward. Meanwhile the host can see the client player's status as 'Adding Head Coach' and the host's status is 'Playing'. 

If it matters, we are in different geographies. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @AgentRJ

Thanks for your post - for this particular issue we would require a saved game from the host, just after the draft has been completed and the progression bug occurs - this could also be a cache issue, it may be worth deleting your cache, reloading the game and seeing if this persists. The link below is where you can upload these saved games:

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Thanks,

Harry

Hi @Harry Dunning,

I just wanted to clarify that this issue isn't really a "progression bug". My friend and I are not even able to start the game. If I host, then he can't join the game fully. He's stuck at the club selection screen. The same happens with me if he hosts.