Sports Interactive Community

Finding development loans for young players.

I take control and confirm it and it changes back to the loan manager

after i do a few loans.Uploaded images showing it has changed back to the loan manager

and how he has cancelled the loan cos he felt the offers didn't match his valuation of the player 

• LoanManager.jpg
  • LoanManger.jpg
  • LoanManger2.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. 

There is an issue we are aware of where this responsibility will reset to the Loan Manager when re loading a save game. 

Could this be what is happening in your example here? Or are you noticing this responsibility change when just playing through. 

Cheers,

Ben

hi. it also happens to me. Every time I start /load the game or simply hire new staff (other than loan manager), the task resets to loan manager. pretty annoying.

Edited by Sleepless

I am with the same problem ad it includes other bugs, that can have some relation:

- Delay before of start the match, the second time and when finishes the first time and the whole match.

- The Match Team Talk wasn't on my responsability as in the club as in the national team. Another staff responsability item has reseted.

- An old bug: While I was trying to change the tactic, the "Edit" button got locked then I couldn't do any changes till the end of the match. Different before, I could continue the game after the match end. 

File uploaded (savegame): Tiago  Wakabayashi - Paris Saiasil 322.fm

I have got back to you on your issue in the below thread where you have posted the identical issue. Please don't spam multiple threads with the same posts in future. 

I'd like to add on to this, I want to murder my loan manager. They refuse to loan out players I have listed for loan and promised a loan move, but loan out a player I JUST SIGNED who wasn't loan listed. They also agree to loan out players for free without asking, and I have this responsibility set to me.

Side Note : Not sure if this was designed or a bug, but I am CONSTANTLY asked to loan players for free. Even players with low salaries, and I ask for 50% of their salary, have teams that I know can afford it come back and ask to loan them for free.