Sports Interactive Community
klaus.rock@gmail.com

Short freezes once in a while when loading days

Anyone here getting this problem too?

Like, my PC is 16GB Ram, I5 9400F and GTX 1060, bot a bad one, and when the days are passing the computer and the game freezes for a moment (like half a second), mouse freezes, everything. When talking to other people on Discrd they stop listening to me in these seconds.

Ive played several other games on this PC in the last months, like Apex, Star Wars Battlefront 2, PUBG, Madden 19, Fifa 19 and just Football Manager gives me this problem.

Edited by klaus.rock@gmail.com

14 hours ago, klaus.rock@gmail.com said:

Anyone here getting this problem too?

Like, my PC is 16GB Ram, I5 9400F and GTX 1060, bot a bad one, and when the days are passing the computer and the game freezes for a moment (like half a second), mouse freezes, everything. When talking to other people on Discrd they stop listening to me in these seconds.

Ive played several other games on this PC in the last months, like Apex, Star Wars Battlefront 2, PUBG, Madden 19, Fifa 19 and just Football Manager gives me this problem.

Hi,

Two things. Firstly, could i get you to provide your system dxdiag, please. Instructions will be below. 

Secondly, could you have a look at this thread and let me know if the troubleshooting methods help at all.

Thanks.

On 11/12/2019 at 08:40, Kyle Brown said:

Hi,

Two things. Firstly, could i get you to provide your system dxdiag, please. Instructions will be below. 

Secondly, could you have a look at this thread and let me know if the troubleshooting methods help at all.

Thanks.

Thx for the answer! Ive already tried all the above methods like cache and etc, even changed the powerplan to High Performance.

So, heres the DxDiag text.

DxDiag.txt

Can you attach a short video of this short "freeze" so we know exactly what the problem is, please?  Thanks.