Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite & Lenovo TAB M10 - FMT 20 Tablet Compatibility

Hi, 

Was looking for a thread on devices compatible with FMT 20 but only found the list with no place for follow up questions. 

I got three of these, care to help?

1) Is FMT 20 really not compatible with Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite or Lenovo TAB M10?

2) Are there notable differences in performance when playing on tablets with 3 GB RAM?

3) Are there notable differences in performance when playing on tablets with older processors (e.g. Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 or HiSilicon Kirin 710 - both 8-core)?

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by tbrwsk

• tbrwsk changed the title to Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite & Lenovo TAB M10 - FMT 20 Tablet Compatibility

I've got the Mediapad M5 10" (not the lite one) and it runs great on that if that's any help. I paid around £330 for it last year which is great value for the spec you get, and I imagine it will have come down in price since then. Would definitely recommend

Thanks ss03! Non-lite M5 was my first thought too, but given that Lite version is considerably cheaper and I don't really need a powerful tablet as long as it'd run FMT 20, I kinda hoped someone would be able to doublecheck on M5 Lite. Seems this community is not that much into tablets! :)

No probs! I did a lot of research on Android tablets in that price range at the time and the Huawei M series was head and shoulders above the rest for me. Was originally going to go with the Lite as at the time I wanted it more for streaming and browsing but in the end decided to future proof and spent that bit extra for the better spec. Definitely worth it!

Edited by ss03