Is it possible to get the b team for england to play games and if it is possible then how? And is it possible to make a b team or u-21 team for like teams as Manchester United? If so, is it possible in game or possible to change your current game with the football manager 2019 editor via a file or something?

2 hours ago, JorgenSrna said:

Is it possible to get the b team for england to play games and if it is possible then how? And is it possible to make a b team or u-21 team for like teams as Manchester United? If so, is it possible in game or possible to change your current game with the football manager 2019 editor via a file or something?

if you want to create b team for national team - I don't think it's possible. If you want to make a b team for normal team -it's possible but impossible on current save, you'll need to start a new game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916265420

Like this?

10 hours ago, Bigpole said:

if you want to create b team for national team - I don't think it's possible. If you want to make a b team for normal team -it's possible but impossible on current save, you'll need to start a new game.

How do you do it for normal teams?

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 08:21, JorgenSrna said:

How do you do it for normal teams?

in editor under reserve teams

6 hours ago, nine_iron said:

Pity we don’t see things like England C in FM

tbf I'd rather have more reserve teams in general or/and OPTION TO CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR B TEAM :D

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

image.thumb.png.e85a55004fff3ba8da39e789b971580b.png

How does i just change so i can have a b-team and a u21-team and not everything? Im more used to the in game editor and have never tried that one yet

Edited by JorgenSrna

How does i just change so i can have a b-team and a u21-team and not everything? Im more used to the in game editor and have never tried that one yet

you have team type and select which one's do you want.

Do you want them in the league pyramid? If so, change the U21 or U18 or add the B team and then you get a new sub menu with many options including what league you place them in

Edited by JoePalestine
On 27/02/2020 at 00:36, Bigpole said:

you have team type and select which one's do you want.

Do you know what is the best way to change players stats and also transfer them to different clubs? Like that you can change or move more then 1 at the same time

35 minutes ago, JorgenSrna said:

Do you know what is the best way to change players stats and also transfer them to different clubs? Like that you can change or move more then 1 at the same time

in pre-game editor?

1 hour ago, JorgenSrna said:

Yeah or in game

For example in pre-game editor you search for players and select them by ctrl key and click edit, go to contract and change club.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/02/2020 at 22:08, Bigpole said:

For example in pre-game editor you search for players and select them by ctrl key and click edit, go to contract and change club.

What is the best way to get the players that you have on one save to a new one so you dont need to transfer everyone

1 hour ago, JorgenSrna said:

What is the best way to get the players that you have on one save to a new one so you dont need to transfer everyone

you can't move players between saves, you have to do it in pre game editor and select the files with these changes when creating a new game.

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

you can't move players between saves, you have to do it in pre game editor and select the files with these changes when creating a new game.

Oh okey. thanks mate

On 14/03/2020 at 17:24, Bigpole said:

What is the best way to change more then 1 players rating in game at the same time so i dont have to change like 100 players rating?