Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
User0912

FM19 second opinions required Man Utd team.

Recommended Posts

A second game I have going is with Utd.

As with my other thread I'm looking for opinions where I could upgrade on positions, who I could buy etc.

1. I have De Light coming in for next season

2. Left back as I plan to sell Rojo, Young and Darmian so would be short but I do have Grimaldo coming but could still do with another option.

3. Planning on selling Valencia so again I would be short

4. Am considering selling Matic and Mata, not sure who I can get to replace these 2.

5. Not sure about selling Sanchez, I feel he played well but he is 30 and his value isn't going to increase is it, if I do sell who could I get to replace him, would like to go for youth.

Just finished the 2018/2019 season.

 

1093093210_ManchesterUnited_Overview.thumb.png.946a83898dea95fa33479c0514d7287e.png

 

 

Edited by User0912

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, User0912 said:

A second game I have going is with Utd.

As with my other thread I'm looking for opinions where I could upgrade on positions, who I could buy etc.

1. I have De Light coming in for next season

2. Left back as I plan to sell Rojo, Young and Darmian so would be short but I do have Grimaldo coming but could still do with another option.

3. Planning on selling Valencia so again I would be short

4. Am considering selling Matic and Mata, not sure who I can get to replace these 2.

5. Not sure about selling Sanchez, I feel he played well but he is 30 and his value isn't going to increase is it, if I do sell who could I get to replace him, would like to go for youth.

Just finished the 2018/2019 season.

1. With De Ligt coming in, you should be fairly comfortable at centre back. You also have Axel Tuanzebe coming back from loan who is immense. I'd maybe keep Jones for tutoring/backup, but he should be your fifth choice behind De Ligt, Bailly, Lindelof and Tuanzebe. 

2. Grimaldo, Shaw and Dalot should be more than adequate cover at Left Back. Maybe give Brandon Williams or Ethan Laird a shot here in cup games? If you're looking to move Shaw on aswell, I'd be looking at Kieran Tierney at Celtic (obviously now of Arsenal). Goes for about £25-£30 million on FM19.

3. Makes sense to move Valencia on. Dalot is an excellent right back on FM19 so should be ready to be your first choice. Lindelof would make a good backup option if you're running with Bailly and De Ligt as your starting CBs. Also recommend both Lee O'Connor and Ethan Laird in your academy. If you need to buy, have a look at Max Aarons at Norwich. Excellent right back who shouldn't cost you the earth.

4. I'd maybe make a move for Sancho to replace Mata. He goes for about £40 million in the first season of FM19. Bare in mind you have Andreas Pereira, Angel Gomes and Tahith Chong coming through aswell. All three were excellent for me on FM19. Declan Rice or Lewis Cook are options to replace Matic. Tonali is a good youth option, though you should also have James Garner in the academy. McTominay's not bad in this game (though not as good as he is on FM20).

5. I'd be inclined to move Sanchez on, go for Sancho then blood the three lads I mentioned above. 

You're welcome to post in the dedicated Man United team thread. The current one's based on FM20, but can't imagine anyone would have an issue. 
(There's also a Bundesliga one for your Dortmund thread :) )

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spiegel said:

1. With De Ligt coming in, you should be fairly comfortable at centre back. You also have Axel Tuanzebe coming back from loan who is immense. I'd maybe keep Jones for tutoring/backup, but he should be your fifth choice behind De Ligt, Bailly, Lindelof and Tuanzebe. 

2. Grimaldo, Shaw and Dalot should be more than adequate cover at Left Back. Maybe give Brandon Williams or Ethan Laird a shot here in cup games? If you're looking to move Shaw on aswell, I'd be looking at Kieran Tierney at Celtic (obviously now of Arsenal). Goes for about £25-£30 million on FM19.

3. Makes sense to move Valencia on. Dalot is an excellent right back on FM19 so should be ready to be your first choice. Lindelof would make a good backup option if you're running with Bailly and De Ligt as your starting CBs. Also recommend both Lee O'Connor and Ethan Laird in your academy. If you need to buy, have a look at Max Aarons at Norwich. Excellent right back who shouldn't cost you the earth.

4. I'd maybe make a move for Sancho to replace Mata. He goes for about £40 million in the first season of FM19. Bare in mind you have Andreas Pereira, Angel Gomes and Tahith Chong coming through aswell. All three were excellent for me on FM19. Declan Rice or Lewis Cook are options to replace Matic. Tonali is a good youth option, though you should also have James Garner in the academy. McTominay's not bad in this game (though not as good as he is on FM20).

5. I'd be inclined to move Sanchez on, go for Sancho then blood the three lads I mentioned above. 

You're welcome to post in the dedicated Man United team thread. The current one's based on FM20, but can't imagine anyone would have an issue. 
(There's also a Bundesliga one for your Dortmund thread :) )

 

 

 

Thanks for the reply.

Ive got Tonali on loan but coming back at end of the season, should I give Tonali some game time eg in the domestic cups ?

Sancho would be great but Dortmund are wanting £91m which I don't think I can afford, possibly could if I sell Sanchez and get Sancho a little cheaper.

Edited by User0912

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, User0912 said:

Thanks for the reply.

Ive got Tonali on loan but coming back at end of the season, should I give Tonali some game time eg in the domestic cups ?

Sancho would be great but Dortmund are wanting £91m which I don't think I can afford, possibly could if I sell Sanchez and get Sancho a little cheaper.

Tonali is more than good enough to take one of the central positions  and with Matic getting on a bit now too I'd make him your partner for Pogba 

 

Try negotiating with them and declare interest should unsettle him when you have a enquiry declined a few days after the interest declared 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 00:43, Chapman7 said:

Tonali is more than good enough to take one of the central positions  and with Matic getting on a bit now too I'd make him your partner for Pogba 

 

Try negotiating with them and declare interest should unsettle him when you have a enquiry declined a few days after the interest declared 

Thanks

Should I sell Lingaard ?

Just thinking about it as he isn't going to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 00:43, Chapman7 said:

Tonali is more than good enough to take one of the central positions  and with Matic getting on a bit now too I'd make him your partner for Pogba

Try negotiating with them and declare interest should unsettle him when you have a enquiry declined a few days after the interest declared 

Am confident Sancho will sign, couldn't do it for £40m though, done it for £35m with £22m on top as add ons.

Offer has been made for Lingaard, thinking of selling.

Edited by User0912

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...