[FM20] Newcastle United-Reign of the Steve's

lblanc

image.jpeg.050ca056ef92578d82ab54e80872d647.jpeg

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Very surprised there isn't a Newcastle United thread already (unless I'm being totally blind).

The 19/20 season at Newcastle brings a fresh look to the North East, with Rafa gone the job has gone to Steve Bruce and he brings with him his two trusted assistants Steve Agnew and Steve Clemence

image.png.d7a8e954379956cc46ca88125952b43a.png

It's not all doom and gloom though on Tyneside as the club actually spent some money during the summer. Detailed Squad Analysis to follow

Edited by lblanc

The Squad

image.thumb.png.128519a9a05114137bee2c2cfae83d1d.png

An area where Newcastle are well covered, Dubravka is your undisputed number 1 here but both Darlow and Elliot are capable if you really need them. Both Elliot and Darlow are out of contract at the end of season so I'd advise looking to probably off loading one of them and extending the other, you have Freddie Woodman out on loan too at Swansea (who also is out of contract so offer him one) to come back and challenge Dubravka next season.

image.thumb.png.6ea3dcda049f110af2badb5226472793.png

Another area Newcastle are well stocked is in defence (bar left back). You have 5 very good choices for Centre back (Though Lejuene is out for another 3 months) plus Paul Dummett who covers Willems at left wing back. You do have a decision to make at right back as the club has 3 options there. Krafth, Yedlin (out injured for the first two months of the season or Manquillo. I'd recommend selling one of them to free up some space in the 25 man squad and raise some funds most likely Manquillo as you can't sell Krafth as he's a new signing and Yedlin being injured would fail a medical.

image.thumb.png.39e4cf193d31f4292253de3b1b9b0fa3.png

In Midfield you again have some decent options, the two Longstaff brothers are the future and you have two exciting wide players in Miggy and the Saint. Shelvey has the vision to pick a pass and Hayden is a good all rounder. Atsu and Ritchie provide good cover out wide though you could probably look to bring in an upgrade for Atsu as he is fairly limited. Ki Sung Yueng is out of contract and there is the danger of him not getting a work permit so probably best for all parties to look to offload him too.

image.thumb.png.f24f24d9c9373840e5b563bfeb0e2b0c.png

Up front you have 4 options new record signing Joelinton should be your first choice, with big Andy providing cover, Muto will be your 3rd choice and can also cover left wing too so useful to have. Gayle starts the season injured but is quite useful for perhaps the first season before a replacement can be brought in. Andy Carroll is only on a one year contract too so that's a judgement call you have to make too coming near to December.

Other players

image.thumb.png.b4e745f83d2f96da8a3941e0c9b517b1.png

3 senior players who are not in the first team picture it's totally up to you what you want to do with them, I'll be honest the only one perhaps useful would be the former FM wonderkid Henri Saivet who can cover a few positions. But of course you can make some much needed funds in both transfer and wage budget by selling them off. 

Edited by lblanc

Tactics

image.thumb.png.32a186c5aa8de8366836fbe2db42e951.png

The best formations are highlighted as being Gegenpress, Wing Play and Route One which make sense but I of course like to do Custom

image.thumb.png.bca8d6feeb3adf4d9a4910caa487ebd7.png

The team is built for 3 at the back given you have  a number of good centre back options and some very good wingbacks and wide players

image.thumb.png.1bcc81adbf3ae98edf9bf833f84497f8.png

Another one I think works very well is the standard 4-2-3-1. Ritchie works very well as a Raumdeuter I feel due to his work rate.

image.thumb.png.48e95c378680edd8a064de2b350731c0.png

One for when you're under pressure against the bigger teams

Edited by lblanc

Club Vision.

image.thumb.png.128db16128be26319bcc57b6fc6ca073.png

So club vision basically don't sign anyone over 23, as for the 5 year plan as you'll see there isn't really one. Basically get mid-table and hopefully Mike Ashley then goes away....We can dream

image.thumb.png.c3f6582fd85ed4d28847cbbea8c6c71b.png

image.thumb.png.f28a77e97108c5c70eb3db414d712e5c.png

Edited by lblanc

It's worth mentioning that you can sign Willems on a permanent deal for £7m during his loan. Normally happy to join as well :)

Look forward to getting involved on this thread in the coming weeks and months.

32 minutes ago, Stu_UBJ said:

It's worth mentioning that you can sign Willems on a permanent deal for £7m during his loan. Normally happy to join as well :)

Look forward to getting involved on this thread in the coming weeks and months.

Yep plans to do a Transfer targets post, he's definitely one which should be considered. 

Transfer Targets

So as advised the squad of players at your disposal isn't that bad tbh

You start with a budget of €23.22m and 41K in wages which isn't too bad considering how tight Mike Ashley is in real life, you can of course strengthen to this with sales to around 30-40m easily, though I'd say loans may be your best option.

You're well covered for Goalkeepers and Centre back so no need to worry about there unless you sell.

Left wingback you have Jetro Willems on loan with an option to buy I'd recommend to do this as he's a great option. Outside of him you have Dummett and Ritchie who can cover him though neither are the best as I think Ritchie is better served as being backup on the wing and Dummett as a centre back or full back (also good to keep for Club grown talent).  So you could look to for potentially a left wingback. Though I don't think this is your main issue as the above can cover for the first season.

Centre mid another area which you have some good cover the two Longstaff's and Hayden can all cover as a Box to Box and Ball winners as they all have good work rate. As for your playmaker Shelvey and Ki, well as said above Ki is out of contract and probably won't get a new work permit and given he's 30 this may be an area you look into. I'd recommend Ruben Pardo from Sociedad who you'll be able to bring in on loan. 

image.png.455c1425a308d2f113279bce9705abf3.png

Great vision and low wages he is perfect for the first season.

Out Wide your wingers are Almiron and Saint Maximin the cover for them is Atsu, Ritchie and Muto. I really don't think Atsu is that good as for a winger he can't cross or dribble with 11 stats on this so someone should be brought in to replace him. I'd recommend a player I loved from one of saves in FM19 Jovane Cabral from Sporting

image.png.fc3d6220988623f80e7867bd24c41c41.png

At 21 he can cover both sides and has good crossing and dribbling and a nice bit of flair which will excite the fans plus he's available for around €12m which is a decent price for a player with his potential.

Up front striker wise to start off I don't think you need anyone as Joelinton, Carroll , Gayle and Muto can all cover.

One player I've noticed comes available who may be of help to the team especially if you decide to play an attacking midfield in the centre is Manuel Lanzini from West Ham, you can get him on loan 

image.png.f53611c7d2c077f2ef23d54370e4ab9d.png

Edited by lblanc

image.thumb.png.016c739c4314c7af7655c625a37a2d20.png

One thing I love about FM is developing young players, Newcastle are no different they do have a few very good young players

The above 5 are probably the best in the team, only newly signed Kyle Scott is not homegrown.

As advised above Freddie Woodman can be the keeper for you in 2 or 3 seasons, give him a new contract which reflects that and he'll be happy

Yannick Toure is probably the key young player (some advice change yourself to finalize youth player outgoings as he is a wanted man and I wouldn't trust Charnley/Ashley should a bid come in for him)

Victor is a tricky winger who i've given game time before and he done well. Elias is another top prospect currently out on loan.

image.thumb.png.c4203e5267bd26c14c4fd66e0f230b37.png

Alongside Woodman and Sorensen another 3 out on loan who might be useful going forward are Murphy, Barlaser and Aarons.

Murphy was a 12M signing two years ago but just hasn't kicked on as expected but I still think he can have a future at the club.

Aarons likewise is a decent young winger who would be a useful backup if you want to keep a homegrown talent at the club.

Barlaser is one I've seen do good things in previous FM's if given attention and the right mentoring another homegrown player.

From the outside as a non toon fan, they are a tough cookie to crack... not much in the way of finances and a whole rebuild probably needed.. the team certainly isn't strong enough to improve much beyond mid table and an overhaul will be needed long term.. 

The only ones i'd look to keep long term would be Schar, Longstaff bro's, ASM, Willems and maybe Lascelles for his Leadership qualities...

Interesting challenge.

Played the Toon in Beta.  I made some purchases and sales and squeaked into 7th on the last game.  When Liverpool beat Bournemouth in the FA cup I secured Europa League.  I decided to start anew with no transfers in the first window.

Finidhed 10th and 11th - Joellinton has been great 22 and 19 league goals.  Got a couple of really good youth intakes, 2 cracking looking CB (one of who played 25 games last season due to injuries and didn't look out of place) and two wingers.  Pretty happy with how things have gone so far - new board bought me Palacios and Bergwijn due to promises made apparently and I've strengthened elsewhere.  This is the year of Freddie as I have just cashed in on Dubravka for £28.5 million.

Best prospect is:

998570110_Screenshot2019-12-15at11_47_15.thumb.png.21b99becd22359e92c07733165e912c6.png

I'm actually doing surprisingly well coming up towards December (As I've haven't been able to play much since starting the thread) currently sitting 2nd with some massive wins against Man United and Arsenal along the way.

Joelinton has been a beast scoring 9 in 10 games. Struggling to get much out of Saint Max- he really is hot and cold plus fairly susceptible to injury, Miggy likewise.

As the transfer targets above Jovane has been a revelation scoring and assisting at will. Pardo has been good scored a cracker against Liverpool in a 1-1 draw on his debut. Lanzini who i brought in on loan has been a slight disappointment and has spent more time with the physios then on the pitch, strongly thinking of cutting short his loan come January.

Birger Meling came in to give Jetro cover as I don't entirely trust Dummett there.

The only other in was due to replacing a player, sold Fede to Everton for €10 and replaced him with Kehrer who despite concerns about his concentration which I believe is 10 he's done very well (loves a card though) .

Take over just completed too some Portuguese fellow didn't give me anymore money though but seems keen to improve training facilities so happy out.

Shall post up first half of season stats when I reach January.

In terms of transfers I'm hoping come January I'll be given some funds by the new owner, with a left winger (who can also cover the Attacking Mid Role) my prime  target.

My main targets are

image.png.5ce179f3d915b4f59d0c8eecdc7999cc.png

Hakan Çalhanoğlu- The Turk is my number 1 target and while at the moment he isn't interested in the move- I've dispatched my scouts to watch him and got my higher reputation players to big up a move to him. If i'm still near the top of the table come the end of January Transfer window I think I could persuade him if not he'll remain a target for the summer.

Backup target

image.png.ff1ce41ed60ab3d0a93cfb7a698d21b1.png

David Neres- While predominantly more a right winger* (see below) I like his pace and flair doesn't have the ability to play in the centre but I'd say  he could be easily trained to play there. 

Other areas I'm looking at but probably not until the summer

CF

I've given Andy Carroll a new contract to keep him at the club mostly to keep the HG quota up but he's also been a decent option coming off the bench holding up play, but Gayle and Muto  haven't done much and I'll be looking to cash in during January or the summer so replacement will be needed there.

Right Wing

David Neres could well fill this gap if I go for him but I'm also looking to see who may come available come the summer.

CM- specifically a deep lying playmaker- I've switched between both Shelvey and Ruben Pardo this season both have their on and off games, Pardo is out of contract in the summer so I may actually try to bring him in on a free as long as he doesn't push up his current 7k wages too much.

Finished my 1st season with Newcastle in an unexpected 3rd place playing a counter attacking 5-4-1! The whole top 4 was pretty unexpected, barring Liverpool running away with the league. West Ham finished 2nd and Spurs finished 4th. Man City ended up in 5th, Chelsea 7th, Man Utd 8th and Arsenal 10th.

Transfer wise I sold Colback, Manquillo, Ki, Atsu and Fernandez. Carrols contrtact was mutually terminated in January lol.

I brought in Augistonsson, Ajer and Bowen.

Joelinton was wicked finishing with the golden boot (23 goals) 25 in total.

Great reading from all and some great results here!

Just started a save myself.  My idea is to try to recruit from GB & Ireland whenever possible, develop youth and keep healthy finances.

1st season: 

OUT : Fernandez, Manquillo, Carroll and Seung-Yeung (+26M) and Elliot out on loan

IN: Scottish defender Souttar and Swiss striker Kamberi (-11M) plus James Garner and James Justin on loan.

TACTICS:  My aim is to move to a 442, but with the current squad, I will use a balanced gegenpress 4231Wide from the preset tactics for home match.

I haven't yet decided what tactic would work best to steal some points on the road and would welcome any tips or suggestions (4 at the back preferably).

Started my save with Newcastle this week-end.

Currently in the last week of November. The club have been bought by a guy named Aco Pavicevic who said he won't bring money but already bought Florian Grillitsch for 21M€ and Nikola Moro for 28.5M€ without asking... They both come in the team on Jan 1st but I will have too much midfielders.

Thankfully, the new chairman kept me as manager as I am having good results, sitting 7th in the league.

Mid December in my Toon save.  No transfers first window. The club has been taken over by a Greek businessman.  He hasn't invested much as I've just been given a 20M kitty.  Shelvey, Saivet, Colback and Krafth are being shipped out and I'm bringing in Fran Beltran for 16M.  I'm playing 541, have lost 4 out of my last six games and currently sit 9th on 22 points after 16 games.  My plan is too switch to a 424 wide for next season.

One thing I've noticed is people don't seem to like Krafth

He's been one of my best players. (In fact the only player i've struggled to get a decent game out of is Miggy.)

Given he's pretty much the only right wing back I have after I sold Manquillo and Yedlin is made of glass he has started majority of games for me. I've started to retrain Ritchie to play right wing back too as backup.

Edited by lblanc

43 minutes ago, lblanc said:

One thing I've noticed is people don't seem to like Krafth

He's been one of my best players. (In fact the only player i've struggled to get a decent game out of is Miggy.)

Given he's pretty much the only right wing back I have after I sold Manquillo and Yedlin is made of glass he has started majority of games for me. I've started to retrain Ritchie to play right wing back too as backup.

Krafth is not bad as a back up for maybe 18 months 2 years, He isn't great but rarely lets me down when i play him

As soon as i started my save i had the takeover rumours, Even got an embargo at one point then nothing from August 19 until June 2020, Takeover finally happened got no money invested or anything 

Here i am January 2021 and after just 6 months i am in the process of another takeover. Weirdest thing

Currently half way through the second season, just before the Jan transfer window.

Sitting 3rd using a 4-2-3-1 gegenpress.

Current 1st team:

Unai Simon (GK) - Hakimi (RB) - Milenkovic (CB) - Lascelles (CB) - Reguilon (LB) - Vieira (DLP-D) - Shelvey (DLP-S) - Olmo (AM-A) - Saint-Maximin (L-IW-S) - Trincao (R-IF-S) - Edouard (AF-A)

Taken over by someone called Bostjan Blazincic.

On 18/12/2019 at 22:46, Ghost4928 said:

Currently half way through the second season, just before the Jan transfer window.

Sitting 3rd using a 4-2-3-1 gegenpress.

Current 1st team:

Unai Simon (GK) - Hakimi (RB) - Milenkovic (CB) - Lascelles (CB) - Reguilon (LB) - Vieira (DLP-D) - Shelvey (DLP-S) - Olmo (AM-A) - Saint-Maximin (L-IW-S) - Trincao (R-IF-S) - Edouard (AF-A)

Taken over by someone called Bostjan Blazincic.

Update:

Just starting my third season with big changes through the transfer window.

Finished 4th in the league, so in UCL.

Edouard left due to release clause - Signed Halaand as replacement (Jerome Onguene came in as a promise made to Haaland)

Vallejo came in on a Bosman.

Kelvin Phillips came in from Leeds after they were relegated back down to Championship

Asensio and Kubo came in on loan (I'm basically turning Newcastle into a Real Madrid rejects team)

Current 1st Team:

Unai Simon (GK) - Hakimi (RB) - Milenkovic (CB) - Lascelles (CB) - Reguilon (LB) - Phillips (DLP-D) - Shelvey (DLP-S) - Olmo (AM-A) - Asensio (L-W-A) - Trincao (R-IF-S) - Haaland (PF-A)

I'll tell you what - we're turning into a cracking little academy in my game. Over the last few years these are the players that have come through.  I am particularly excited about Agnew who could become world class.

903320902_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_04.thumb.png.8a38fbe2c72948cdfd622a9e09daa7bb.png

1968628256_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_11.thumb.png.dcdbe5abde76fd1d308f3f691319983f.png

1643748257_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_32.thumb.png.fb0596bdff51a499c665e7880295a3d8.png

217204026_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_41.thumb.png.02cfda76014c1e59b356b8c1fd8a8ba1.png

1130051510_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_01.thumb.png.76b280085b2ef9fcd1b2473626a46848.png

245548235_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_16.thumb.png.fa7bda4faec97f1938f8ef5dce94e6c2.png

147163836_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_35_43.thumb.png.f05dfd87b25193571726cb1fbd842d71.png

1271899286_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_32.thumb.png.faf559f0d10778cf71d104b7cf30976a.png

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 23.36.52.png

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 23.36.48.png

13 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:

I'll tell you what - we're turning into a cracking little academy in my game. Over the last few years these are the players that have come through.  I am particularly excited about Agnew who could become world class.

903320902_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_04.thumb.png.8a38fbe2c72948cdfd622a9e09daa7bb.png

1968628256_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_11.thumb.png.dcdbe5abde76fd1d308f3f691319983f.png

1643748257_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_32.thumb.png.fb0596bdff51a499c665e7880295a3d8.png

217204026_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_36_41.thumb.png.02cfda76014c1e59b356b8c1fd8a8ba1.png

1130051510_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_01.thumb.png.76b280085b2ef9fcd1b2473626a46848.png

245548235_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_16.thumb.png.fa7bda4faec97f1938f8ef5dce94e6c2.png

147163836_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_35_43.thumb.png.f05dfd87b25193571726cb1fbd842d71.png

1271899286_Screenshot2019-12-19at23_37_32.thumb.png.faf559f0d10778cf71d104b7cf30976a.png

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 23.36.52.png

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 23.36.48.png

What view is this?

17 hours ago, CRN711 said:

Finished 6th in first season.

My team at the start of 2nd season :

team.thumb.PNG.19f1d799ec7dbb2f10a7476f567f474f.PNG

A tip for everyone, Ansu Fati have a release clause of 2.4M€ and is willing to join easily!

How the hell did you manage to attract all of those players and keep the good ones you have on a 6th place finish in one season?

Il y a 2 heures, Geordieboy52 a dit :

How the hell did you manage to attract all of those players and keep the good ones you have on a 6th place finish in one season?

Got Meunier and Kehrer from PSG in 1st season for 8M€. In January 2020, got Haaland for 55M (not upfront, paying for 3 years) and Sigurdsson (11M) while selling Saivet (3), Ki Sung Yeung (4.1), P.Dummett (13.75), Lejeune (20), Yedlin (13), Muto (5.5), Fernandez (1.5).

Summer 2020, Zouma/Emerson/Pongracic were transfer listed by their club. Zouma 21M, Emerson 22, Pongracic 16.

Maffeo for 20M, Livakovic 15M.

I had 60M€ of budget with finishing 6th. I sold Krafth (12M€), J.Murphy (4), Dubravka (15M), C.Clark (3.5), Atsu (4.9) and Schar (14).

Could have post screenshot but I can't upload them, don't know why it doesn't work

Edit: Here are the screenshots.

And as said above, Grillitsch and Moro were bought automatically with the takeover

2019.PNG

2020.PNG

Edited by CRN711

Nice work there then - I am amazed at how many players come up on the TL.

1 hour ago, CRN711 said:

Got Meunier and Kehrer from PSG in 1st season for 8M€. In January 2020, got Haaland for 55M (not upfront, paying for 3 years) and Sigurdsson (11M) while selling Saivet (3), Ki Sung Yeung (4.1), P.Dummett (13.75), Lejeune (20), Yedlin (13), Muto (5.5), Fernandez (1.5).

Summer 2020, Zouma/Emerson/Pongracic were transfer listed by their club. Zouma 21M, Emerson 22, Pongracic 16.

Maffeo for 20M, Livakovic 15M.

I had 60M€ of budget with finishing 6th. I sold Krafth (12M€), J.Murphy (4), Dubravka (15M), C.Clark (3.5), Atsu (4.9) and Schar (14).

Could have post screenshot but I can't upload them, don't know why it doesn't work

Edit: Here are the screenshots.

And as said above, Grillitsch and Moro were bought automatically with the takeover

2019.PNG

2020.PNG

Here's an update on the CB who came through our ranks about 3 seasons ago.  He's been on loan at Blackpool, Notts County (in Championship) and 1 1/2 years at Hearts, who got him a lot of experience at a really good level.  His defensive, technical stats were always good but have improved well but his physicals and mentals are great too. He will get plenty of time this season.

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.14.53.png

Edited by Geordieboy52

Somehow won the Europa League in 2025 [I finished a very distant 9th in the league] (I had the easiest path imaginable) but just opened up the season with City away and Bayern in the Euro Super Cup - lost 1-4 and 1-3.  Geez, Champion's League is gonna be tough

Edited by Geordieboy52

An amazing first season as the toon

image.thumb.png.377299c3d675e192e835de9b32a63cb0.png

Joelinton was the man finished 2nd top goal scorer in the PL

image.thumb.png.0acc39d703bd909a4dd0a6f13fe87a0d.png

Transfer wise

image.thumb.png.e86915c9bc981d905351842d0a3ece3f.png

Jovane was a revelation scoring 11 and assisting 7 goals during his first season. Kehrer was brilliant in the defence, Lanzini was the only real disappointment. Also Reinier probably won't get a work permit for awhile but i'll probably make profit on him which is good. Mariano came in after I sold Gayle and done well scoring 4 goals important goals including the 1-0 win over Man City.

image.thumb.png.89813939670d0e7b140beca22bdcb420.pngimage.thumb.png.6846855c23538cbd9719b2eaa293a568.png

Transfer out wise got rid of some of the dead wood, a bit sad to see Ritchie go as he actually had decent enough first half of the season despite a nasty injury but with enough cover out wide I thought sure why not let him go.

But sure that was last season onto my second I was given 60m to spend for my European assault

image.thumb.png.4c47111cff9897dc420c3a82a76b6129.png

I made Trippier permanent as he was key, Krul was transfer listed and after selling Darlow I needed another keeper so why not bring back a home grown player. Once more the transfer window came to my favour with the signings of Batshuayi, Lookman and Holding, some youngsters brought in for low fees too to bolster the U23s. And just before deadline day Ander Barrenetxea comes in for 14m.

Out

image.thumb.png.9e88376217ab256d3efca3bb7fd67af8.pngimage.thumb.png.e4f5f8c20e41164daeb88473b329a154.png

Again out with some of the deadwood and a few youngsters going out on loan.

Currently awaiting the draw for the Champions League, hoping for a nice draw, although my aim will most likely be to finish 3rd and try my luck in the Europa.

image.thumb.png.71c41cc0e39a20328e036608eb0176f1.pngimage.png.3330a37b86faa5e2a258860bceb12ad6.pngCouldn't have put it better myself Steve

In with the defending champions Real Madrid, Dortmund and Inter, I think 3rd place might be a bit too much, What really sickens is the following two groups

image.png.f7236dc7d6e32b7c55272514f1e2ca7d.pngimage.png.b6a10b77b1e9e99868fcdd388039a18b.png

And of course to make matters even worse I got Man City in the 3rd round of the Carabou Cup

Edited by lblanc

Update on a couple of hot prospects from the academy. 3 of them are regular sqad players in the current set up with two of them being important first team players.  Still waiting for their first international call ups but I am sure they'll come this season for Manakis and Agnew - if Burgouyne doesn't improve his DCM awareness he may have to go because his heading is not good enough.

1446501546_Screenshot2019-12-30at19_50_06.thumb.png.1719fe8b1399995f1917242957fe6081.png

926324830_Screenshot2019-12-30at19_53_59.thumb.png.fe44ea2bb4effe0e20f312d62cb3f0b0.png

1785877899_Screenshot2019-12-30at19_53_44.thumb.png.4980c0e3ea6da8a2dae68d0e407c2150.png

Just been taken over again Summer 2028!  The new board wanted to get rid of my but eventually didn't and stumped up £200m on these two!

324401600_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_52_32.thumb.png.17df10b253110e1c66272741a45edfed.png

1512165381_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_52_26.thumb.png.e0a8bf323a5da17019b2698ef84883cc.png

571581425_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_55_11.thumb.png.5874327edff4576fac62d2cc6a9ddec8.png

1913868431_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_52_38.thumb.png.71c9d8a0428edcde8ee991b2073d9ab1.png

1869246012_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_52_16.thumb.png.56aedda754394dfcb98f419d4f5ad218.png

1178212346_Screenshot2020-01-02at20_55_19.thumb.png.3635ff816b590e38f76ad93c449d83a4.png

Edit: Thats odd there are images here but they don't seem to display...

Edited by Geordieboy52