Sports Interactive Community
hh123

Summary of obvious issues we can all see

Goalkeepers seem to pull off far more saves than would be expected/than previous versions: one on ones, penalties and even just snap shots

Chances created seem to be far higher than previous versions: ball over the top, ability of players to surge past defenders, set pieces.

Wide players seem to lack intelligence: never square the ball, lack of dangerous crosses

From a high level it looks like defenders are not good enough and goalkeepers are too good.  It creates quite random results. In terms of wide players i like that you could exploit pace one on one but problem seems to be that a fast defender still seems hopeless and then once the player has surged pass the end result is hopeless 9/10 times, 

Also my central defenders dribbling to the byline and getting into the way of my fb and eventually lossing the ball. Disrupts the entire buildup. 

5 minutes ago, bitzu_rock said:

I am playing short or very short passing style but my Central Defenders keep on sending long passes forward....

What roles do you have them set to?

For example, if set to no-nonsense CD's, they will be more likely to send longer balls forward.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

What roles do you have them set to?

For example, if set to no-nonsense CD's, they will be more likely to send longer balls forward.

CD  on defend...but the passing style is set to short passing

I’m afraid I’m just about done with this game now, I just can’t fall in love with the ME. 

no fluidity to my games, maybe it’s me, but looking on here it’s a few. 

wingers will run free up the line, then wait until they have 1 or 2 players next to them before deciding to do nothing with the ball 

my strikers either can’t or won’t score for me, but yet my wingers will. 

headers from 3 yards out go over the roof of the stands nearly, where do I end.......

unless an attempts made to balance the game out soon, I’m done with the game! 

Edited by strippdogg

Oh and can't forget about penalties, just lost on penalties to Brentford (as Man Utd) 1-0, so 9 penalties missed. Plus we missed two in the game, Greenwood on a hatrick, it suddenly jumps to a penalty and Im given no time to change penalty taker and he misses (is a bad penalty taker). 

Oh for the love of... not another of these moan threads. :rolleyes:

Look... if you want to report match engine bugs, PLEASE provide timed PKMs and tell the devs exactly what you think is going wrong. This post is literally pinned at the top of the sub-forum. There is no excuse for not reading it before reporting an issue, especially if you're not new to the forums.

Edited by CFuller