Sports Interactive Community

Do any of you play on this platform? Is it worth buying for FMTouch 20 ? How about smoothness? Days process and 2D match. 

I will buy tommorow, I played 7 years on PC and Mobile but now I don’t have much time so I buyed Switch just for FM. What I see on YT I’m satisfied and I think game will be great. Can’t wait relese !

Im just thinking about buying. I'm afraid to start the game and see that 2D does not work smoothly and days fly slowly even with one league. Let me know how it looks.

Edited by bartepd

Its alright, first time playing FM on the Switch n its 3 different controls....touch screen, cursor control or digital pad control.

Match engine is alright.

Its defo FMT-Lite, better than FM mobile but not the full FMT experience.

Its worth £30 though. Unless you have an amazing tablet or laptop you can play the normal FMT on

On 09/12/2019 at 12:24, bartepd said:

Im just thinking about buying. I'm afraid to start the game and see that 2D does not work smoothly and days fly slowly even with one league. Let me know how it looks.

The presentation in both 2D and 3D on the Switch is very smooth. The game with three nations and ten to twelve leagues proceeds quickly as well. If FMT is your preferred choice, then you certainly won´t go wrong with the Switch version. Maybe check out some Youtube videos of FMT on the Switch (doesn´t really matter whether it´s FMT19 or FMT20) before you purchase :) .

On 12/12/2019 at 19:58, FelixLeon said:

Is this true? I think it is the full FMT codebase + ME, the only difference being the UI as it's been slightly modified to fit the smaller screen.

In addition the only couple of difference I see is that you won't be able to edit the graphics at all.

It has touch screen enabled too, which is nice.

Edited by rich10

38 minutes ago, rich10 said:
On 12/12/2019 at 20:58, FelixLeon said:

Is this true? I think it is the full FMT codebase + ME, the only difference being the UI as it's been slightly modified to fit the smaller screen.

In addition the only couple of difference I see is that you won't be able to edit the graphics at all.

It has touch screen enabled too, which is nice.

It is definitely the "full FMT" experience. Okay, on PC you could load more than three nations if you so choose, and you could probably install graphics/face packs if that´s what floats your goat, but other than that, I don´t see any difference.

On the plus side, on the Switch you don´t have to worry about minimum requirements in terms of processing and/or 3D representation, since these are tailored specifically to the Switch´s hardware :) .

Edited by Jasonxx