Mbappe as Striker?

Hi people, Im managing PSG. With Icardi as Poacher and Neymar (left) and Mbappe (right) as IFs. Im using tiki taka with a higher tempo. As you know Icardi is on loan, and I dont know if buying another striker (like Dybala -false 9- or Lautaro Martinez) to replace him or if I can use Mbappe as striker and buy another IF, like Bailey, Sancho, etc.

Is it good Mbappe as striker?, isnt he a waste having not such space to run compared when he is being used as IF?

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Ultra K said:

Is it good Mbappe as striker?, isnt he a waste having not such space to run compared when he is being used as IF?

I don't see why Mbappe could not play well as a striker. Provided the tactic as a whole is set up sensibly and with proper balance of roles, duties and instructions. 

53 minutes ago, Ultra K said:

Im using tiki taka

IMHO, it's a far bigger reason for concern than whether Mbappe can be a striker.

37 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

I don't see why Mbappe could not play well as a striker. Provided the tactic as a whole is set up sensibly and with proper balance of roles, duties and instructions. 

IMHO, it's a far bigger reason for concern than whether Mbappe can be a striker.

Do you think that tiki taka would not suit PSG?

I could see that tiki taka would not suit Mbappe's attributes, but tiki taka seems a good fit for PSG the club?

3 minutes ago, FMunderachiever said:

Do you think that tiki taka would not suit PSG?

I could see that tiki taka would not suit Mbappe's attributes, but tiki taka seems a good fit for PSG the club?

I am talking about the tiki-taka preset tactic(s), not the style of football in real life. Some sort of (rather progressive) possession-based football can suit PSG well, but it does not need to be any preset tactic from FM templates. Actually, it should not be a preset tiki-taka if you ask me.

21 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

I am talking about the tiki-taka preset tactic(s), not the style of football in real life. Some sort of (rather progressive) possession-based football can suit PSG well, but it does not need to be any preset tactic from FM templates. Actually, it should not be a preset tiki-taka if you ask me.

I get what youre saying yes. I dont like pre sets, to me they seem contradictory in their instructions and also loaded with instructions too.

I agree with what youre saying, a possession based pass and move system, controlling the game is a good approach for PSG.

4 minutes ago, FMunderachiever said:

I get what youre saying yes. I dont like pre sets, to me they seem contradictory in their instructions and also loaded with instructions too.

I agree with what youre saying, a possession based pass and move system, controlling the game is a good approach for PSG.

More or less, like any top team.