Sports Interactive Community
Dogu

Blue Screen after v20.2.0.1323779

Hi, 

Since the 20.2.0.1323779 update, I'm getting blue screens before and during a match. Sometimes bluescreen provides me with some info like Error code: 0xc000000e and sometimes it just collects info and restarts the computer. This problem only occurs while playing FM 2020 (haven't managed to complete a match yet, so its between 10-20 min after I launched the game). Nothing seems to be wrong with my windows installation, so I'm pretty sure that this problem is caused by FM 2020 and the last patch. Looking forward to hear your solutions.

Thanks.

On 08/12/2019 at 21:21, Dogu said:

Hi, 

Since the 20.2.0.1323779 update, I'm getting blue screens before and during a match. Sometimes bluescreen provides me with some info like Error code: 0xc000000e and sometimes it just collects info and restarts the computer. This problem only occurs while playing FM 2020 (haven't managed to complete a match yet, so its between 10-20 min after I launched the game). Nothing seems to be wrong with my windows installation, so I'm pretty sure that this problem is caused by FM 2020 and the last patch. Looking forward to hear your solutions.

Thanks.

Hi Dogu, 

Does that error code provide a crash dump? It would be in: C:\Users\[Your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

Could I also get you to provide your system dxdiag file please? Instructions below.

I have reinstalled the windows and it is still the same, have no problem while playing other games.

On 10/12/2019 at 06:36, Kyle Brown said:

Hi Dogu, 

Does that error code provide a crash dump? It would be in: C:\Users\[Your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

Could I also get you to provide your system dxdiag file please? Instructions below.

Hi again,

I've completed a hard format today and the result was the same, Now I'm uploading a new dxdiag which fm.exe is present in one of the errors. Hope it will help

DxDiag1.txt

On 12/12/2019 at 00:53, Dogu said:

Hi again,

I've completed a hard format today and the result was the same, Now I'm uploading a new dxdiag which fm.exe is present in one of the errors. Hope it will help

DxDiag1.txt 68.22 kB · 3 downloads

Could you try updating your drivers if possible and seeing if that helps at all? System dxdiag shows them not being updated in 1/2 a year. 

Instructions are in the thread below.

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you try updating your drivers if possible and seeing if that helps at all? System dxdiag shows them not being updated in 1/2 a year. 

Instructions are in the thread below.

Hi again, 

I've solved it, it was because of a loose ram. Now it works perfectly

Thanks !!