Sports Interactive Community
jere_d

City sign dybala 1 month later transfer listed and surplus to requirements

(Dybala sale) is the save b4 he was listed

feels a bit weird I know players do get bought to be resold straight away, Jovic for example. But I've never seen this in the game usually no one is interested of the player refuses to negotiate contracts.

20191208121956_1.jpg

20191208121944_1.jpg

20191208122427_1.jpg

Just to mention, Jovic sale is not a viable example. He was on loan at Frankfurt with option to buy from Benfica. He agreed to sign for Frankfurt first before signing for Real, as a gesture of appreciation to the Germans, so they can receive the fee from Real and not Benfica. However Man City have a history of buying and selling with Geronimo Rulli being signed and send on loan to Real Sociedad straight away only to be sold permanently to them 6 months later.

34 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Just to mention, Jovic sale is not a viable example. He was on loan at Frankfurt with option to buy from Benfica. He agreed to sign for Frankfurt first before signing for Real, as a gesture of appreciation to the Germans, so they can receive the fee from Real and not Benfica. However Man City have a history of buying and selling with Geronimo Rulli being signed and send on loan to Real Sociedad straight away only to be sold permanently to them 6 months later.

I hear you all I was saying is I know it happens, whatever the circumstances are. but to sign dybala for 80+ then list him for 77 doesn't make sense.

P.S I thought Rulli didnt have a work permit

Just now, jere_d said:

I hear you all I was saying is I know it happens, whatever the circumstances are. but to sign dybala for 80+ then list him for 77 doesn't make sense.

P.S I thought Rulli didnt have a work permit

True that. Definitely not realistic as long as you can't find a viable reason for them to sign a world class player for enormous transfer fee and list him for sale a few months later. SI should definitely investigate.

21 minutes ago, Haiku said:

True that. Definitely not realistic as long as you can't find a viable reason for them to sign a world class player for enormous transfer fee and list him for sale a few months later. SI should definitely investigate.

maybe they didnt register him but then should he be unhappy or asking to leave?

Thanks for the feedback and save game :thup: 

Having taken a look at the save it looks like Dybala is being incorrectly transfer listed. I have passed on the save game to development team to investigate further. 

Cheers.

Ben