Sports Interactive Community

Just made the playoffs in Spain Second Division. Game will not continue - click on Match Preview and nothing happens. I can holiday to simulate the game but obviously would prefer not to and not sure if game will continue to run thereafter. 

Uploaded file to ownCloud.

Tucker Brown - Arenas.fm

I have same issue since friday.

Admins said they were aware of it and were working on it.  I hope they will fix it as soon as possible, I can't continue the game.

Edited by _TaYFo_

It's an issue we're aware of and we're investigating, apologies for the inconvenience. You'll be able to holiday past this match in the meantime and it shouldn't effect other matches. 

Thanks. 

Thanks Neil. I did holiday past the first leg. But the same issue persists in the second leg. I'll just wait for an update. Appreciate your responsiveness on this. 

10 hours ago, OConnellFC said:

Thanks Neil. I did holiday past the first leg. But the same issue persists in the second leg. I'll just wait for an update. Appreciate your responsiveness on this. 

It persisted on mine. Not going to leave promotion up to holidaying chance, seems kind of silly. I'll be waiting for an update as well. Apparently this is wide spread.

Thank you for your patience, we will try and provide a fix for this issue as soon as possible. Thanks you.

On 10/12/2019 at 06:32, KKSON said:

same problem in 20.2.1

update patch useless

Please make a new thread and upload your save game and any crash dumps that occur.

It'll help us track the issue more effectively.