Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

First, I unlocked no transfer windows for selling a player at profit. Except I didn't, my assistant coach was poached and that was the sale for which I was given credit.

Second, the committed spending number in the budget window does not update when I set players for release. This was also an issue with FMT19 as I recall, and I remember being told that this was an issue with the display but not with the internal accounting. Can neither confirm nor deny at this stage, but concerned that I won't be able to resign any of my players and only have 6 under contract beyond this season.

Save file Vielsaufen1.fmt uploaded to owncloud.

Two additional bits. One, the club started recruiting a replacement without my input--maybe that's a setting somewhere I've not had to change before. Two, approaching assistant coaches from other clubs is bugged--they all seem to say that they just joined their current club and feel it would be unprofessional to sign with mine, but in fact they HAVEN'T just signed with their current clubs. Try, for instance, recruiting Metgod from Almere City (or the assistant at SV Matterhorn). This should be reproducible in the previously updated save.

Edited by brennerv
Wrote wrong word

Hi @brennerv

Thanks for your post - to address the first issue, if possible could you please provide a save from before January 7th (preferably one or two weeks prior) and we will be able to have a look at this for you - i have loaded your attached save to address the second issue and having run this past our DEVs i can see that the club is appointing staff due to you having Staff Recruitment set as the club taking charge - as for the approaching coaches could you please provide a save just before your Assistant is appointed.

Many Thanks,

Harry

Have uploaded a save milestone.fmt to the owncloud. It's the last prior save I have, most likely from Sept. 4.

I did figure out the Staff Recruiting thing, that's my bad. Still salty I couldn't poach the guy from Almere City, his stats were so much better than the guy I could get. Speaking of which, the save from Jan 7 should be from before the assistant was appointed--the vacancy had just opened up and been offered to someone else but not yet accepted. I eventually hired someone of my choosing, and rescinded the auto-offer from my staff. Interesting, the guy I hired came from a small club in Austria, but he appeared on my staff search list, whereas the two people I really WANTED I found by searching other teams' member listings. So it's possible that my attempts to sign them were rejected for some other reason (e.g. club stature) and the wrong message was generated when I entered negotiations...