Sports Interactive Community
nosheetsherlock

Does not remember window mode after latest update

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Are you remembering to hit confirm once you have changed the settings in preferences?

Yes. It reverts when I restart the game.

Edit1: Fixed the fullscreen issue temporarily by adding "-windowed" in the steam launch options.

Edited by xSue

Got the same windowed mode problem here. Also the window zoom option reverts to the default 100% zoom everytime I open the game.

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

That should be a permanent fix.

Sure, but why do I have to edit steam launch options for a very basic setting to work correctly?

yeah, I certainly don't like having to edit my preferences every time I start up the game, and this has never been a problem in previous editions. In previous iterations, I edit my preferences once and there they stay for the entire yearly cycle. 

I am also experiencing this issue. It resets the skin back to normal after I have had it windowed and the text at 85%.

On 08/12/2019 at 13:00, xSue said:

Yes. It reverts when I restart the game.

Edit1: Fixed the fullscreen issue temporarily by adding "-windowed" in the steam launch options.

I'm having the same issue.

In the event that there isn't a proper fix, how do you find the launch options in steam?

27 minutes ago, thesharmz said:

I'm having the same issue.

In the event that there isn't a proper fix, how do you find the launch options in steam?

Right click on FM20 in the steam library, click Properties. In the 'General' tab, there's a button called 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS...' just below the two checkboxes. Type "-windowed" in the popup window and click OK.

9 minutes ago, xSue said:

Right click on FM20 in the steam library, click Properties. In the 'General' tab, there's a button called 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS...' just below the two checkboxes. Type "-windowed" in the popup window and click OK.

Great stuff, thanks very much!