Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
nosheetsherlock

Does not remember window mode after latest update

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Are you remembering to hit confirm once you have changed the settings in preferences?

Yes. It reverts when I restart the game.

 

Edit1: Fixed the fullscreen issue temporarily by adding "-windowed" in the steam launch options.

Edited by xSue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the same windowed mode problem here. Also the window zoom option reverts to the default 100% zoom everytime I open the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FrazT said:

That should be a permanent fix.

Sure, but why do I have to edit steam launch options for a very basic setting to work correctly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, I certainly don't like having to edit my preferences every time I start up the game, and this has never been a problem in previous editions. In previous iterations, I edit my preferences once and there they stay for the entire yearly cycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also experiencing this issue. It resets the skin back to normal after I have had it windowed and the text at 85%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2019 at 13:00, xSue said:

Yes. It reverts when I restart the game.

 

Edit1: Fixed the fullscreen issue temporarily by adding "-windowed" in the steam launch options.

I'm having the same issue.

 

In the event that there isn't a proper fix, how do you find the launch options in steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, thesharmz said:

I'm having the same issue.

 

In the event that there isn't a proper fix, how do you find the launch options in steam?

Right click on FM20 in the steam library, click Properties. In the 'General' tab, there's a button called 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS...' just below the two checkboxes. Type "-windowed" in the popup window and click OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xSue said:

Right click on FM20 in the steam library, click Properties. In the 'General' tab, there's a button called 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS...' just below the two checkboxes. Type "-windowed" in the popup window and click OK.

Great stuff, thanks very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...