Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys,

it is the first time I write in a forum for a problem like that.

I am extremely disappointed with the developers of Football Manager 2020. 

macOS High Sierra

iMac Retina 5k 27-inch

Processor 3,2 GHz intel core i5

Graphics AMD Radeon R9M380 2048 MB 

It is not acceptable that with a device like that a game developed in 2020 is unplayable because of the Lag in the 3d Match.

You have stolen my money.

I tried everything.

Update the software, take off logos and faces, install and uninstall the game more and more time, change default skins. Nothing.

I have lagging also if I put a low resolution.

Please give me a solution, do something because it's ridiculous that you have been working for one year on FM2020 and you give to the costumers a product like that.

Thanks

Edited by __lazio__

Hey, when you say you've tried a lower resolution do you mean you lowered the system resolution? Since you're using a 5k monitor that would put a lot of strain on your graphics card. If you change to windowed mode and make the screen very small, does it lag then?

Hello, thanks for the answer. With the lower resolution I mean the graphic quality of Football Manager. I tried this morning to play in window mode and I made the screen small. Lagging all the time.

Unfortunately this game is unplayable this year and I feel very sad because I am 40 years old and I played as a maniac all the series since Championship Manager and I have always bought with passion the original games.

I hope you can resolve my problem, I hope you put in the next fix a solution. In the last fix there is no mention of lagging problems and the forums are full of this complain.

Same issue unfortunately. But are you working internally with this problem, I have the sensation (I hope I am wrong) that you are doing anything to resolve with the codes and the development. It is not acceptable that after one month and a half we are in this condition, plenty of costumers buy your product and can't enjoy it because of dramatic problem with the match engine. I am studying the possibility to form a group of angry costumers and go to court because I honestly feel ripped and robbed.

I also have this lag issue on a similar processor. If i switch to TV/sideline view mode it gets a little better...but still annoying...

Any new patch planned to fix current issues ?