Changing Youth Team Tactics?

Can someone help me figure out how to allow my reserve and youth teams to operate with the tactics their managers feel best fit their talent instead of just the senior team tactic? I saw one possible answer but it involved the development center tactic screen and since I have taken control of youth team training I can't access the page in question. I don't see it under staff responsibilities or under the actual tactic screens for the youth teams. Please help! :)

6 hours ago, Blade6119 said:

Can someone help me figure out how to allow my reserve and youth teams to operate with the tactics their managers feel best fit their talent instead of just the senior team tactic? I saw one possible answer but it involved the development center tactic screen and since I have taken control of youth team training I can't access the page in question. I don't see it under staff responsibilities or under the actual tactic screens for the youth teams. Please help! :)

Delegate control of youth training, then set it to the youth managers preferred tactics through the development center, then take over control again. Yes, currently taking control of training means ceding control of tactics, for reasons only SI is privy to.