Sports Interactive Community

It only seems to happen in the last minute/ injury time, but the score will be let’s say 1-1 and it will suddenly flick to the player rating screen with a 2-1 score line. The goal wouldn’t have commentary or any replay, it just happens (I play commentary only with goal replays).

Yeah, happens to me all the time. I already posted this and sent my savegame. And sadly not just in the last minute but randomly. I reckon it has something to do with the commentary speed. I use fast commentary and there´s just too much information. Time goes on, but it still showes who got yellow card 5 min. ago. So if the goal is scored 4 minutes ago, we dont see any commentaries.

Posted (edited)

Hi, has this bug now been fixed? It happens all the time on mine, so wondering whether it's worth a restart!

You think you've nicked a great result, only for the final whistle to blow and you've ended up with nothing!!

Edited by Seagull25
Spelling error

Hi,

This issue it's called "phantom goal". Please upload your save file and .pkm from the match.