Sports Interactive Community
oneronaldo

Staff Responbilities

This is just a really minor UI annoyance, but under Staff Responsibilities > Transfers & Contracts > Outgoing Development Loans I've set myself to take responsibility of organizing loan moves

But every time I close the game/reload the save file, it resets itself back to my loan manager. Its the only menu item in my game that does this, and its slightly irritating when I offer out players and see my loan manager already accepted/rejected the loan offers before I can do anything about it. I need to remember to set it every time I fire up my save.

Is this by design? Because it seems counter-intuitive to have the ability for me to take control yet it keeps reset to my loan manager every time I fire up the game.

I had an issue similar to this when I was questioning the responsibilities. I had set finalising transfers as my responsibility. I was selling a player, but changed my mind before it was finalised and thought it was OK, because I'd get the chance to cancel on the confirmation screen. But the next screen came up saying my assistant had finalsed the deal on my behalf. I checked and double checked that i had set this as my own responsibility -- I had. It was really very annoying cause the deal was a terrible one.

I'm having this issue with the load assignment as well. Every so often, the responsibility of finding loans reverts back to my Loan Manager even though I set the task to myself.