Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
majesticeternity

[FM20] Language Overhaul 2.0 - Increase the Immersion (BIG UPDATE 1/15/20)

Recommended Posts

This sounds lovely, and a lot more immersive than what I did - I'm doing a game in South Tyrol and took the time to change all the cities to have the correct languages set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once had a girlfriend for several years from the black country. Her step dad had such a strong regional accent that I literally could not understand anything he said to me. I had to have him translated. Even after 3 years, I could not follow his topic of conversation! So this seems like an interesting idea!

Also kudos for this. It sounds like you put in a lot of effort, and it is a very different sort of mod. Very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Foreigners:
Foreigners will generally learn the main, more national or global language in big cities.
                (Example: If playing in the big city of Xi'an, they will learn Mandarin Chinese, and not the dialect. In big cities of Germany, they will learn English instead of learning German. )
Foreigners will be more attracted to the bigger cities of nations with many English speakers, where they can much more easily adapt, than choosing a small town where the local or national language is spoken
            (Example: In Belgium, a player moving to the large Amsterdam city can get by with English, and will likely learn English if they don't know it already. But in much smaller, rural cities they will need to speak/learn Dutch.)

You mixed up your Belgium and Netherlands :herman: Yeah, I am Dutch :D Also, on the part of big cities in Germany, I would still suggest German instead of English, based on my personal experiences with the German colleagues in our company. Our company is half German and half Dutch. The German colleagues maintain their compatriots aren't half as good as English as is claimed, but this is basically discussing details.

I like the level of detail you put into this. Must have been quite the job, are you a language major or something? I will take a look at it and see if I can give some feedback/input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amaizing and detailed job!  I am really surprised by your attention to detail and thoroughness. If you apply this working method to create lower leagues it would be really fantastic.  I imagine lower divisions with their own rules included, such as field size, division cups, real referee databases ...

I think I'm dreaming hahaha!  Here you have a follower!  

Cheers!

Edited by frigo
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Well done!:applause:

 

14 hours ago, CrowBar said:

This must have taken you an insane amount of work, I love it.

 

13 hours ago, Reiver said:

This sounds lovely, and a lot more immersive than what I did - I'm doing a game in South Tyrol and took the time to change all the cities to have the correct languages set.

Thanks guys!

12 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

I once had a girlfriend for several years from the black country. Her step dad had such a strong regional accent that I literally could not understand anything he said to me. I had to have him translated. Even after 3 years, I could not follow his topic of conversation! So this seems like an interesting idea!

Also kudos for this. It sounds like you put in a lot of effort, and it is a very different sort of mod. Very nice.

Yes, exactly the type of scenario I was trying to recreate! 

9 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

You mixed up your Belgium and Netherlands :herman: Yeah, I am Dutch :D Also, on the part of big cities in Germany, I would still suggest German instead of English, based on my personal experiences with the German colleagues in our company. Our company is half German and half Dutch. The German colleagues maintain their compatriots aren't half as good as English as is claimed, but this is basically discussing details.

I like the level of detail you put into this. Must have been quite the job, are you a language major or something? I will take a look at it and see if I can give some feedback/input.

Haha, that's easy to do, after going through so many countries and so much info! Thank you very much for your feedback! It will be very helpful to increase the realism by people who live in those areas! I'll change the English to German. Any other feedback would be great. No, not a language major, but I love languages, and dabble in several. I'm around a lot of people of many cultures and languages, and found FM's "reality" sorely lacking and quite boring. It was a blast to do all the hours of research!

5 hours ago, frigo said:

Amaizing and detailed job!  I am really surprised by your attention to detail and thoroughness. If you apply this working method to create lower leagues it would be really fantastic.  I imagine lower divisions with their own rules included, such as field size, division cups, real referee databases ...

I think I'm dreaming hahaha!  Here you have a follower!  

Cheers!

Not quite sure what you mean..but there are many creators that put out great lower league addons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 7 horas, majesticeternity dijo:

Not quite sure what you mean..but there are many creators that put out great lower league addons!

I mean that it's difficult to create a real system of divisions that has all its particular rules implemented.  I think you have a lot of potential for this because of your attention to detail :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been digging through the file and have some feedback on it, but before I post all my remarks, I want to check something with you first.

In your database the language in City Antwerpen is English, the language in Local Region Antwerpen is 100% Dutch, 30% French and 40% English and the languages in Nation Belgium are empty.

I assume the Nation part is to make sure the Local Region take over.

If I have a city (say Antwerpen), which is located in Local Region Antwerpen and Nation Belgium, what are the language 'rules' exactly for a Newgen born in Antwerpen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only we knew how edit ethnicity on nation basis, this language work could open so much Worldbuilding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

I have been digging through the file and have some feedback on it, but before I post all my remarks, I want to check something with you first.

In your database the language in City Antwerpen is English, the language in Local Region Antwerpen is 100% Dutch, 30% French and 40% English and the languages in Nation Belgium are empty.

I assume the Nation part is to make sure the Local Region take over.

If I have a city (say Antwerpen), which is located in Local Region Antwerpen and Nation Belgium, what are the language 'rules' exactly for a Newgen born in Antwerpen?

I'll message you so we can discuss this more.

To answer your question, the DB rules seems to go like this: Regen > Takes any combo of Local Region languages(based on set probability) + Nation languages of all birth countries + City. Foreigners > Takes National + City languages. Thus why the Nation languages are often empty, to separate Regens and Foreigners learning every possible language they have any association with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been eyeing youth-focused games in the Languedoc and Breton regions of France and was really disappointed by the extent to which regional differences like that were reflected in the DB, so this is basically my dream edit (and I can see just how much work went into it). Excellent idea, looking forward to seeing it in practice!

Edited by Dallan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t checked the file yet but one thing that always bothered me playing a USA save is the amount of American newgens knowing Spanish...Half of the country don’t even understand Spanglish in reality lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dallan said:

I've been eyeing youth-focused games in the Languedoc and Breton regions of France and was really disappointed by the extent to which regional differences like that were reflected in the DB, so this is basically my dream edit (and I can see just how much work went into it). Excellent idea, looking forward to seeing it in practice!

Let me know if you have any feedback or something I missed.

42 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I haven’t checked the file yet but one thing that always bothered me playing a USA save is the amount of American newgens knowing Spanish...Half of the country don’t even understand Spanglish in reality lol

Preach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Example: In Italy, your players may speak Italian AND a dialect, or ONLY a dialect.

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what you mean to accomplish by that.

It's neither helpful, accurate, or logical.

If something needs to be changed, please inform me.

The decision was made due to research, then applying it to the FM world, and nothing else. Many nations have this principle added.

Edited by Wolf_pd
Removing quoted racism text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great files you make! Really helps for the immersion in FM!

But when I made a new manager (Kim Källström) he was fluent in the languages I chose (English, French and German) but only good at Swedish..that seems a bit weird to me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadAss88 said:

Great files you make! Really helps for the immersion in FM!

But when I made a new manager (Kim Källström) he was fluent in the languages I chose (English, French and German) but only good at Swedish..that seems a bit weird to me..

What city did you make the manager from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Sandviken

Ok, so that area, Sandviken and nearby, has people who speak English well, from the research I found. They also have EF International Language Campuses, and many job ads require fluent English. So I assumed that a foreigner from another place, would generally use English rather than learn Swedish, as it is more globally used. Unfortunately, a city can only have one language! It would be great if it could be both English and Swedish on some level. So, I had to chose, and chose English.

If you have more knowledge, or that seems very off, please let me know!

Edited by majesticeternity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BadAss88 said:

It seems off that a Swedish person can speak fluently English but only good Swedish..

It must be that a created manager doesn't take the Local Region languages, like newgens do. As Sandviken has 100% Swedish for newgens. Bummer.

I can change the cities to Swedish, and that should be fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, majesticeternity said:

It must be that a created manager doesn't take the Local Region languages, like newgens do. As Sandviken has 100% Swedish for newgens. Bummer.

I can change the cities to Swedish, and that should be fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!

I fixed it by making my manager fluent in Swedish, English and French ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed you didn't change much in the Netherlands, if I am correct. If I can make a suggestion, you could add the Frisian language. As it is the second official language besides Dutch (only spoken in Friesland nowadays) in the Netherlands. At some point in history long long ago, there was a larger connection between other Frisian people in Germany, but now the Frisian people living in some parts of Germany do not speak the Frisian language any longer. And this language is only spoken in Friesland/Frisian people in the Netherlands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisian_languages

The majority of people born in Friesland speak Frisian due to growing up there and it being part of official education at school. In the majority of the cases the people who only speak Dutch (and/or maybe a dialect) aren't able to understand Frisian at all. There are exceptions of course. However, I  personally was born in Groningen (in province Groningen), which is the neighbor of Friesland, and there is a very big amount of people with a dialect here more related to German dialects/language (Dutch Low Saxon group). But I don't understand Frisian that well, certainly not good enough to have a conversation with someone speaking just Frisian. Of course, Frisians do speak Dutch too, however they tend to only speak Frisian in Frisian circles.  In every way it is a different culture.

Other than that, there are many dialects in the Netherlands, However in practically all cases everyone speaking those dialects are able to speak Dutch and able to communicate with others who speak in different dialect too. The only exception might be the dialect in Southern Limburg. There it is very thick dialect even when they speak Dutch and very different from other areas, where it is somewhat difficult to understand them as a person not from that area.

Edited by CrowBar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

I noticed you didn't change much in the Netherlands, if I am correct. If I can make a suggestion, you could add the Frisian language. As it is the second official language besides Dutch (only spoken in Friesland nowadays) in the Netherlands. At some point in history long long ago, there was a larger connectiom between other Frisian people in Germany, but now the Frisian people living in some parts of Germany do not speak the Frisian language any longer. And this language is only spoken in Friesland/Frisian people in the Netherlands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisian_languages

The majority of people born in Friesland (although it depends slightly where in Friesland, the thickness of the language is a bit different in some areas) speak Frisian due to growing up there and it being part of official education at school. In most cases the people who only speak Dutch (and maybe a dialect) aren't able to understand Frisian. There are exceptions of course. I was born in Groningen (in province Groningen), which is the neighbor of Friesland, and there is a very big amount of people with a dialect here. But I don't understand Frisian that well. Of course, Frisians do speak Dutch too, however they tend to only speak Frisian in Frisian circles.  In every way it is a different culture.

Other than that, there are many dialects in the Netherlands, however in the practically all cases everyone speaking those dialects are able to speak Dutch and able to communicate with others who speak in different dialect too. The only exception might be the dialect in Southern Limburg. There it is very thick dialect and very different from other areas, where it is somewhat difficult to understand them as a person not from that area.

Thank you very much for the info!

I did come across the Frisian language, but when only 500,000 people speak it out of 17.3 million in all Netherlands, and there is West/North/Saterland which are "mutually unintelligible", but may be influenced by Dutch or Low German, also is under threat, and other issues, I wasn't sure how to go about it correctly. I didn't want to get it wrong, so avoided it. 

So thank you for the valuable information! I will add it.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top effort on the file.

 

However noticed a few things wrong in England, the northern cites seem to have the language set as east Anglia rather than northern British  ? same with northern cities such as Manchester are set as southern British and London as Midlands 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azmundo said:

Top effort on the file.

 

However noticed a few things wrong in England, the northern cites seem to have the language set as east Anglia rather than northern British  ? same with northern cities such as Manchester are set as southern British and London as Midlands 

Ok, I'll take a look. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2019 at 23:24, majesticeternity said:

Players that know a dialect will find it easier to pick up another dialect of the same language
                (Example: A player who knows Spanish and Italian, who spends 1 season in Liverpool, England, will only have a basic knowledge of Southern British English. But a player who is fluent in English, who spends 1 season in Liverpool, England, will have fluent knowledge of Southern British English.

Actually, in Liverpool and the surrounding Merseyside area they speak Scouse, which is a dialect all of its own. I suppose you could consider it Northern British English (Liverpool is in the north), but it has strong Irish and other influences to make it considerably different from the surrounding area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pingjockey said:

Actually, in Liverpool and the surrounding Merseyside area they speak Scouse, which is a dialect all of its own. I suppose you could consider it Northern British English (Liverpool is in the north), but it has strong Irish and other influences to make it considerably different from the surrounding area.

Yeah, Liverpool as a result of being a major portcame about as part of a strong influence of Scottish, Irish and Welsh migrants, combined with European accents of sailors. The 'dialect proper' was originally born of the slums (before clearance) and explains why it has never propagated into Lancashire which retains a different dialect.

So it probably requires it's own local lingo, albeit there are no influences any more, it simply exists though it's nasal twang is gradually fading as youngsters pick up a more estuary accent across the uk.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pingjockey said:

Actually, in Liverpool and the surrounding Merseyside area they speak Scouse, which is a dialect all of its own. I suppose you could consider it Northern British English (Liverpool is in the north), but it has strong Irish and other influences to make it considerably different from the surrounding area.

 

5 hours ago, WynnZeroOne said:

Yeah, Liverpool as a result of being a major portcame about as part of a strong influence of Scottish, Irish and Welsh migrants, combined with European accents of sailors. The 'dialect proper' was originally born of the slums (before clearance) and explains why it has never propagated into Lancashire which retains a different dialect.

So it probably requires it's own local lingo, albeit there are no influences any more, it simply exists though it's nasal twang is gradually fading as youngsters pick up a more estuary accent across the uk.

 

Yea, I found quite a few dialects, also Geordie, Cockney, Yorkshire, etc, but it just became too many, so I decided to assign them by regions, so that players weren't learning 15 different dialects from one country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, it seems to be an outstanding update, can't wait to try it and to see the impact in game.

I have just several and basic questions, just to be sure :

- where does the file need to be installed ?

- will it work even if i don't start a new save ?

- did you test it and did you notice any bug (i don't see how it can create any, but I'd just like to be sure).

Thank you again !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vault-Tec said:

Hi, it seems to be an outstanding update, can't wait to try it and to see the impact in game.

I have just several and basic questions, just to be sure :

- where does the file need to be installed ?

- will it work even if i don't start a new save ?

- did you test it and did you notice any bug (i don't see how it can create any, but I'd just like to be sure).

Thank you again !

- where does the file need to be installed ? 

Place in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data folder. Start a new save. When selecting the database(before Advanced Setup), be sure to select the checkbox to enable this file.
 

- will it work even if i don't start a new save ?

No.

- did you test it and did you notice any bug (i don't see how it can create any, but I'd just like to be sure).

I tested several times, with different setups, and there are no crashes or bugs I could find. But if you want to be sure, setup a save how you want to play, and run it overnight while you sleep. Check it in the morning, if everything is ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is amazing work, are there different Scottish dialects, for example, Doric in Aberdeen is exceptionally different to a Glaswegian? I apologise for not having checked, but if Northern British covers Scotland, there aren't very many similarities between for example a Dundonian or a Glaswegian and the Scouse or Geordie accents. The three examples given, Doric, Dundonian and Glaswegian can be very difficult for even people from Carlisle and Newcastle to pick up (particularly if any of the three listed are speaking to others from their area). Just curious around the distinction between northern english and Scottish. Thanks for all you do.

Edited by joe5p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joe5p said:

This is amazing work, are there different Scottish dialects, for example, Doric in Aberdeen is exceptionally different to a Glaswegian? I apologise for not having checked, but if Northern British covers Scotland, there aren't very many similarities between for example a Dundonian or a Glaswegian and the Scouse or Geordie accents. The three examples given, Doric, Dundonian and Glaswegian can be very difficult for even people from Carlisle and Newcastle to pick up (particularly if any of the three listed are speaking to others from their area). Just curious around the distinction between northern english and Scottish. Thanks for all you do.

I didn't really delve into Scottish dialects as there was a lot of conflicting information.

For example, Wiki says Scots and Gaelic are largely "dying out" or "going extinct". But a Scots language website says "Scots is the collective name for Scottish dialects.  Central Scots, which is a main dialect, has a sub dialect called West Central Scots, and within West Central Scots the city of Glasgow has long had a distinct city dialect. This means that people who speak Glasgow city dialect are speaking a form of West Central Scots and also belong to the wider Central Scots region because they share many features in common with other speakers in that larger dialect region. We can then take this one step further, to a national scale, and say that people speaking Glasgow city dialect are Scots speakers because Central Scots is one of the main dialects of the Scots language as a whole."

Needless to say...It was confusing to me.

What I ended up doing was having the nation speak Scottish English, as in almost everyone from there has an accent or different culture to foreigners. And in some Regions, such as Glasgow, the large majority of young people born there will speak "Scots".

If you know more, and can explain a proper language setup for Scotland, I'd be happy to adjust and add the dialects!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

I didn't really delve into Scottish dialects as there was a lot of conflicting information.

For example, Wiki says Scots and Gaelic are largely "dying out" or "going extinct". But a Scots language website says "Scots is the collective name for Scottish dialects.  Central Scots, which is a main dialect, has a sub dialect called West Central Scots, and within West Central Scots the city of Glasgow has long had a distinct city dialect. This means that people who speak Glasgow city dialect are speaking a form of West Central Scots and also belong to the wider Central Scots region because they share many features in common with other speakers in that larger dialect region. We can then take this one step further, to a national scale, and say that people speaking Glasgow city dialect are Scots speakers because Central Scots is one of the main dialects of the Scots language as a whole."

Needless to say...It was confusing to me.

What I ended up doing was having the nation speak Scottish English, as in almost everyone from there has an accent or different culture to foreigners. And in some Regions, such as Glasgow, the large majority of young people born there will speak "Scots".

If you know more, and can explain a proper language setup for Scotland, I'd be happy to adjust and add the dialects!

I think tackling the absolute range of dialects in the UK and making it stick in a way that reflects all the diferences would be a job that would take years. There's so many and they're all so varied, and in some cases (especially the aforementioned Doric) are almost unintelligible to non-natives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have You edited also Oceanian countries? It seems after the game's loaded, all of them have only English language set, while almost all of them also speak fluent their own languages...

And, maybe I haven't spotted it yet, if so - sorry, but you could consider also adding for the Polish Silesia region cities the Silesian language/dialect. Although not officially recognized by the state, there are still some places, where this is the local people mother tongue, not Polish language ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avto said:

Have You edited also Oceanian countries? It seems after the game's loaded, all of them have only English language set, while almost all of them also speak fluent their own languages...

And, maybe I haven't spotted it yet, if so - sorry, but you could consider also adding for the Polish Silesia region cities the Silesian language/dialect. Although not officially recognized by the state, there are still some places, where this is the local people mother tongue, not Polish language ;)

I have only really done the more major/important nations in FM, but am working on adding more. 

Yes, I can add the Silesian!

Are there any particular Oceanic countries you would like first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

I have only really done the more major/important nations in FM, but am working on adding more. 

Yes, I can add the Silesian!

Are there any particular Oceanic countries you would like first?

First, I'd like to express my respect for the work You've done! I haven't yet started playing, at the moment just collecting the league addons and files as Yours, checking which ones will work together, and which ones won't - so I hadn't an opportunity to discover all the richesse of Your add-on - but I really value it, as a linguist!

Of course, I understand, that the Oceanic nations and languages are not so important, and that this is not urgent in any way - that's obvious :) But anyway, in the future editions it would be great to have included the national languages: Fijian (although this one might already be present), Gilbertese (for Kiribati), Samoan (for both Samoa and American Samoa), Tahitian, Tongan, Bislama for Vanuatu, Tuvaluan and, maybe Tok Pisin and Hiri Motu for Papua New Guinea. Maybe also something for Micronesia and New Caledonia, but here I have no idea yet. 

There could be also a lot of languages added at the Russian and ex-USSR territory, but I guess this could be harder to implement - anyway, if You're be willing to do it, for, let's say - the Russian republics nations' languages - I will be ready to help with any information translations from Russian and so on.

For Silesian - also, if You need any info available in Polish and Silesian - I'll translate it :)

KUTGW!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, avto said:

First, I'd like to express my respect for the work You've done! I haven't yet started playing, at the moment just collecting the league addons and files as Yours, checking which ones will work together, and which ones won't - so I hadn't an opportunity to discover all the richesse of Your add-on - but I really value it, as a linguist!

....

For Silesian - also, if You need any info available in Polish and Silesian - I'll translate it :)

KUTGW!

 

Thank you for the kind words!

I'll try to add them when I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is actually incredible, lol

Props to you, @majesticeternity

Will this affect the name pool in some way? Managing in Brazil makes the regens get all the same names, I have like 4 Pipoca, 3 Xuxa and 5 Ricardo! 

Just a question, don't know if it's hardcoded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, zanchin said:

This is actually incredible, lol

Props to you, @majesticeternity

Will this affect the name pool in some way? Managing in Brazil makes the regens get all the same names, I have like 4 Pipoca, 3 Xuxa and 5 Ricardo! 

Just a question, don't know if it's hardcoded

You might want to run a little test without this file, just to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 ore fa, Wolf_pd ha scritto:

You might want to run a little test without this file, just to be sure.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly.. I already started a career without this file and that's the situation I had.. I asked if this file could maybe correct that since during this period I can't test it myself.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2019 at 01:22, Uwe Seeler said:

This is excellent work.

@majesticeternity Will you also create your "More Injuries" file like for FM19? I played all my saves with it. 

 

Yes, it is coming soon!

On 14/12/2019 at 03:38, zanchin said:

This is actually incredible, lol

Props to you, @majesticeternity

Will this affect the name pool in some way? Managing in Brazil makes the regens get all the same names, I have like 4 Pipoca, 3 Xuxa and 5 Ricardo! 

Just a question, don't know if it's hardcoded

Multiple people have tested if language affect newgen names, and it doesn't.

The only thing this file changes are languages for nations, cities, and regions. It doesn't change nationalities created per nation or names or anything else.

Edited by majesticeternity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zanchin said:

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly.. I already started a career without this file and that's the situation I had.. I asked if this file could maybe correct that since during this period I can't test it myself.. 

Ah ok, slight misunderstanding. The file will make it (slightly) better, but that depends on the precise changes made to the Brazilian cities and local regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...