Sports Interactive Community
Llainen

Adding photos to stadium packs?

Hi guys! 

Total noob on this topic here but lets try. I am managing the brand new club Western United in Australia, and i am rocking the beautiful skin made by Yoza Opz! But my mini stadium pack do not have a photo of their stadium Kardinia Park. Is it possible for me to add that photo to the existing stadium pack? And if yes, how?:) 

Kardinia_Park_January_2016_Melbourne_Victory_Central_Coast_Mariners.jpg

34 minutes ago, Llainen said:

Hi guys! 

Total noob on this topic here but lets try. I am managing the brand new club Western United in Australia, and i am rocking the beautiful skin made by Yoza Opz! But my mini stadium pack do not have a photo of their stadium Kardinia Park. Is it possible for me to add that photo to the existing stadium pack? And if yes, how?:) 

Kardinia_Park_January_2016_Melbourne_Victory_Central_Coast_Mariners.jpg

save the photo in stadium pack folder with ID number as a name. Check if size is the same and create a config file with fmxml

There should be. If you have a suitable sized image.

I think (and I am going from memory here) you navigate to the Documents> Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20 folder and open the 'Graphics' folder. There you should find the folder that holds the mini-stadium pack. Open it to check the image size/file format etc.

THEN: From within FM, Preferences, make sure you have hte 'Show screen ID' (or something similar) checked. When you navigate to the profile screen where you expect to see the image, have a look at the club's unique ID (in the top bar).

Copy-paste the image to  the folder wit hall the rest and name the file, using the same format as the rest, with the unique ID number.

Do the usual clear cache/reload skin (or you may need to restart the game I don't remember) and it should load in.

Question already answered in the skinning forum.