Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcooper1789

Performance & stability problem after 20.2.0

After the new patch the mouse cursor and clicking has become so sluggish and unresponsive. Simply hovering over things has like a couple second delay which wasn't there before. I have cleared cache, reloaded skin, started new save etc but the problem still persists.

Hey, 

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, seems your post got lost among the others.

I appreciate you've already deleted cache, but could I get you to try verifying the game files and checking anti-virus, detailed below. 

Also, do you have any third party files installed, i.e, logos or facepacks?

Thanks.

Ok so after deleting cache, preferences and verifying files then starting a new game the menu lag seems to have gone. I do have third party images installed still so they don't seem to be the problem. However I usually have licence fix installed as well which obviously isn't at the minute so I wonder if that could be what's causing the menu lag issue?

On 06/12/2019 at 17:04, Kyle Brown said:

Hey, 

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, seems your post got lost among the others.

I appreciate you've already deleted cache, but could I get you to try verifying the game files and checking anti-virus, detailed below. 

Also, do you have any third party files installed, i.e, logos or facepacks?

Thanks.

Still getting serious menu lag. Don't know if the FPS counter is anything to go by but it is regularly on single digit. Starting to get annoyed really because it's quite disconcerting whilst playing so I just end up quitting the game.