Sports Interactive Community

My face manager change after update.

From white become brown/black

Is it a bug? 

Untitled.png

Looks like a lighting change is too harsh in the update. Same has happened in my game. My manager face now has strong shadows from a brighter light source but it makes all the colours wash out. My blonde hair blue eyed manager has become a brown clay man. 3D model pops more but looks poor. 

@Jack Joyce Quite the opposite - after 20.2.0 you start with this kind of rendering, fiddling around with your hairstyle or something brings back the "old" rendering, and finally clearing the cache after that and restarting the game brings it back again to the "new rendering"... At least on my end, I've checked 3 times in a row. I have to ask - was this rendering thing intentional? Because if it was, I'm not mad at it, I quite like it, you guys should just ease off the shadows a little bit and make it stay after changing hairstyles. :)

I started a new game and have the same lighting issues - it is now a face in the shadow...

crimeface.png

Edited by Etebaer

After several Hours of gaming/idling yesterday the Problem solved itself and the face Looks "normal" again.

After the Startup of the game today another Face/Faces went dark but not my Manager - it was Player Faces this time...

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Etebaer:

After several Hours of gaming/idling yesterday the Problem solved itself and the face looked "normal" again.

After the Startup of the game today another Face/Faces went dark but not my Manager - it was Player Faces this time...

This doublepost can be deleted as it is here for no reason...dont know how that happened...

Edited by Etebaer

One of my players has the same problem.

This was what he looked like:

414402dd659167c9a77721ac0629101a.png

Now he looks like this:

13cd7a524d89d71b280ec3c39cbdf131.png

Can you send us a save game with the name of an affected player please?