Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
egg_no1

Graphics Card Issue

I have just purchased FM 2020 and having just started the game I found that my graphics card has been rated as 1 star, and after having read some of the forum discussion this has happened to other people.

My graphics card is an Intel® HD Graphics (Core i5) and my processor is an Intel Core i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz.

Is this a case of there being issue with the game or is my hardware requiring an upgrade.

Any guidance would be well appreciated.

Yeah, that was a weak graphics card 10 years ago I'm afraid - time for an upgrade

On 04/12/2019 at 02:15, EdL said:

Yeah, that was a weak graphics card 10 years ago I'm afraid - time for an upgrade

But if you play 2D, there is no worry if you have a intel HD Gr. card right? If just the cpu is oke, you can play on with no worries, am i correct?

The star rating is an indication only and if the game runs OK with only 1 star showing, then dont worry too much about it.  Integrated cards can and do run the game but you will need to reduce the graphics quality in preferences and lower your expectations somewhat.

Very much depends which Intel HD you have, that model is 10 years old and I can imagine it struggling a bit even with 2d