Sports Interactive Community
lionel messi

[WIP] [FM20] England down to Level 11

On 02/02/2020 at 19:36, Sheffield Hammer said:

Any idea when this will be available?

12 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Any idea how much work Messi still has to do?

Read his post from Friday night, he still has some work to do.

All awards at Level 10 now done.

I need a few testers to test the game and to see if there are any bugs.

On 06/02/2020 at 21:17, lionel messi said:

All awards at Level 10 now done.

I need a few testers to test the game and to see if there are any bugs.

Getting excited now - waiting to get FM20 until this DB is out!

You've listed 24 teams in league 2, what did you do for that seeing as there's no bury. Also are any of the berks & bucks cups added in?

58 minutes ago, OptimusPrime said:

You've listed 24 teams in league 2, what did you do for that seeing as there's no bury. Also are any of the berks & bucks cups added in?

Yes county league cups are in.

45 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Yes county league cups are in.

Can you send me a screenshot of your setup for the berks and bucks cups please?

Hi, can you send me the file please. Also there should be news very soon regarding bury, basically whether it will be bury fc or bury afc, but either way they will be in the NWCL. 

On 04/02/2020 at 09:50, FCUtdWill said:

Read his post from Friday night, he still has some work to do.

I know. It was directed at Sheffield Hammer. He wants to know when it's out... it will be out when it's out.

13 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

There are 24 teams in League Two. Bury were in League One when they were expelled, so there will be 23 teams in League One.

2 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

There are 24 teams in League Two. Bury were in League One when they were expelled, so there will be 23 teams in League One.

Yeah, i got them mixed them up.

2 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Regarding Bury, this was the latest last week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51385634https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51385634

Creditors can now issue winding up procedures again against the club so it will be sooner rather than later when the club's future is known.

That's old news, there is a liquidation hearing tomorrow but it could be adjourned for weeks 

Yeah I know, it was five days ago. I haven't been on the forum since last Monday though and nobody had posted it.

On a heavily related note, does anyone know where I can find kit and/or logopacks for the English leagues down to level 11? I want FM20 to be my most realistic save ever!!! :-)

I found one on FM19, which I'm using now, but the logos are all wrong!!!

Edited by GreyedOutMan

27 minutes ago, GreyedOutMan said:

On a heavily related note, does anyone know where I can find kit and/or logopacks for the English leagues down to level 11? I want FM20 to be my most realistic save ever!!! :-)

I found one on FM19, which I'm using now, but the logos are all wrong!!!

I think english levels below 10 require creating clubs in editor and manually creating logos for these clubs and save them with their specific id. The thing is, maybe these club are in 10/11 level but their ID are completely different than in fm19 so either you wait for 'english level 11 logo pack fm20' or check in editor the clubs (and ID's) and change the ID in logo names. 

I think all rewards are working now.

I have got rid of goal of the month & goal of the season as they were not working correctly and i feel they of little importance anyway.

Im currently testing to see if i find any other bugs/errors.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I have got rid of goal of the month & goal of the season as they were not working correctly and i feel they of little importance anyway.

At that level they're totally unrealistic anyway, so I'm good with that. They become a nice feature later in the save, but not at the low levels (especially because in my experience the ME has the same proportion of worldies at level 11 as level 1!).

17 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Looking forward to playing this level 11 save, just as I did in FM19. Apologies that I did not help with the initial gathering of information for the leagues etc. I will help next year for FM21.

5 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi again mate, have you added bury afc yet or you waiting until there is news?

I have been trying to hold off until there is news.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Hey,

How is the testing phase going?

Are you able to release a playable version so that we can get started on playing?

5 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Fair enough, the only issue with that is it might not be until May potentially that it is confirmed. 

12 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Fair enough, the only issue with that is it might not be until May potentially that it is confirmed. 

Well if its not confirmed soon then i will leave them out for the time being.

17 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

Hey,

How is the testing phase going?

Are you able to release a playable version so that we can get started on playing?

Testing is going ok, ive got a few people testing the file for me.

If all goes well i should have a playable version available in about a weeks time.

With the extra Northern Prem league added, how many extra teams would there be starting next season to add in?

3 hours ago, howabe said:

With the extra Northern Prem league added, how many extra teams would there be starting next season to add in?

There will be a extra 20 teams at that level with the extra division.

25 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

There will be a extra 20 teams at that level with the extra division.

So you effectively need 20 extra teams not in the current system to add in starting next season? Any idea who you'd want to include?

1 hour ago, howabe said:

So you effectively need 20 extra teams not in the current system to add in starting next season? Any idea who you'd want to include?

The extra clubs will come from the current system, not new clubs.

When loading up the file in editor, to make a few changes of my own, I then go to verify it and I get an error.

Any idea why this is Messi?

If I do not make any changes to the file in the editor, then I can play it, as normal.

image.thumb.png.58070ab623a4e4db4a787d7c11f4ee1b.png

1 minute ago, Big D Man said:

When loading up the file in editor, to make a few changes of my own, I then go to verify it and I get an error.

Any idea why this is Messi?

If I do not make any changes to the file in the editor, then I can play it, as normal.

image.thumb.png.58070ab623a4e4db4a787d7c11f4ee1b.png

It is something to do with relegation from Vanarama national league north/south.

It only shows 3 teams from each division getting relegated when in fact 4 get relegated from each division.

I know how to fix it in advanced rules but i will not be going to advanced rules just yet until i finish the data.

Thanks mate. I think you can just change it back to basic rules and then verify it that way anyway. I was only making a few small changes to a local team, and none interfere with any of the advanced rules.

14 hours ago, Big D Man said:

Thanks mate. I think you can just change it back to basic rules and then verify it that way anyway. I was only making a few small changes to a local team, and none interfere with any of the advanced rules.

Here is the fixed file showing 4 relegation places from Vanarama National North/South.

Capture.thumb.JPG.476d215710c5b4d9c1de75007d516f7e.JPGCapture1.thumb.JPG.792f333219bb2f9484dc89dadf50a8a8.JPG

League & Data Updates.fmf

Just now, GreyedOutMan said:

Mate you're a star. Thanks so much! What are your plans for the 2nd/3rd edition? Don't want to start a game if there are significant improvements to come, that's all.

Most of the things im doing for now are just cosmetic, Like adding history to the competitions/clubs.

When i have done all the data i will convert to advanced rules.

When i have done that im going to add in the ground requirements for each Level.

Im going to have a look at the attendances and try and get them close to what they are in real, in paticular at the lower levels.

Im going to try and do the League structure for next season. (but its very complicated and i dont know if i can do it or not)

1 minute ago, lionel messi said:

Most of the things im doing for now are just cosmetic, Like adding history to the competitions/clubs.

When i have done all the data i will convert to advanced rules.

When i have done that im going to add in the ground requirements for each Level.

Im going to have a look at the attendances and try and get them close to what they are in real, in paticular at the lower levels.

Im going to try and do the League structure for next season. (but its very complicated and i dont know if i can do it or not)

OK. I think I'll wait for the attendances to be updated at least, I think that could have an impact on the early stages of the game. Thanks so much for all your work though, I'm excited to give it a whirl!

Does your general data update work on the SI update or is it standalone?