Sports Interactive Community
Axyongaming007

[FM20] - A story in Romania / Dinamo Bucharest

Voi începe o carieră cu Dinamo București, o echipă din Liga 1 a României și vă puteți încerca să faceți echipamentul dintre cele mai bune echipe din lume. Poate rămâne continuă după 2021. Dinamo București este o echipă românească, cu 18 titluri de campionat în Liga 1, 13 Cupe ale României, o Cupă de Ligă și două Super Cupe ale României. Cea mai importantă performanță a clubului a fost în sezonul 1983-1984, când a ajuns în semifinala UCL, unde a fost eliminată de Liverpool. În ultimii 12 ani, acest club este un scăzut. Dinamo București cu rivale de mare FCSB nu a fost retrogradat niciodată, singurele echipe din România care nu au jucat mai mult în Liga 2 (încă). Clubul rivalii este: FCSB, CS U Craiova, CFR Cluj, Rapid și CSA Steaua. Sper sa va placa cariera.

Edited by Axyongaming007

I started my career. Initially I had a budget of 300k. I want to mention that I walked a bit in the editor to add Dinamo's second team, nothing else.

The tactic I use is this:

Tactic.png

In place of Ahmed Bani Dan Nistor will come when he returns.

I finished the training period.

RezultateDinamo.png

In the last match I used another tactic.

Team facilities:

Faciliti.png

At Data Analysis Facilities I upgraded because I was poor.

I sold 2 players, and now I have a budget of 407k, but I can have more

Plecri.png

The club thinks that we will finish in the middle of the standings, and we will reach the quarter-finals.

Ateptri.png

But I have other plans. Finished in place of UEL in the championship.

I brought a man to the staff.

Staff.png

PauloNoga.png

The atmosphere in the locker room is pretty bad.

Dynamics.png

The media thinks we will finish 7th.

Predicie.png

I finished August.

RezultateDinamo.png

After losing with Chindia I changed tactic to a 4-2-3-1 and after that we managed to win FCSB in the Romanian Derby.

The tactic that takes care after using the match with Chindia:

Tactic.png

But, all of these are in 2nd place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

Many people are brought in staff.

Staff.png

I will not be able to show you all, though we may ask you to show one of them.

Before joining I am only with Metaloglobus, but now I am also affiliated with Rennes.

Afilieri.png

Now the staff is completed.

Staff.png

Staff.png

Staff.png

I finished the regular season. After the first 5 defeats in 2020 we changed tactics.

RezultateDinamo.png

We start the play-off from the 5th place, with half points, that is 21.

ClasamentDinamo.png

During the transfer period I bought a Moldovan from Sheriff Tiraspoll with a potential of 3 and a half stars.

MarianOnae.png

In the meantime, I also affiliated with Ceahlăul Piatra Neamț, FC Nantes and Spartak 1918.

Afilieri.png

I played the first 3 stages of the play-off and in the Cup. I lost with Botosani.

RezultateDinamo.png

We are in 4th place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

In the Cup I fell with Chindia.

A youth income. Pretty weak.

YouthIntake.png

In the recent season ended: National of Romania:

RezultateRomania.png

ClasamentRomania.png

Club World Cup:

CupaMondialaCluburilor.png

UCL:

ChampionsLeague.png

UEL:

EuropaLeague.png

Romanian First League: 

Play-off:

ClasamentDinamo.png

Play-out:

ClasamentDinamo.png

How happy I was when I saw that Sepsi had relegated! It took me a little longer to get upset after losing the Romanian Cup final in the 119th minute.

ClasamentDinamo.png

Voluntari were going to play the dam with Rapid, which he lost.

Romanian Second League:

ClasamentLiga2.png

To be promoted they promoted UTA Arad, Petrolul, and Rapid played the promotion dam he won.

Now, what the Romanian teams did in Europe:

CFR Cluj:

UCL:

RezultateCFRCluj.png

Unfortunately they were eliminated in round 3 of Ajax. They didn't stand a chance against Ajax either.

UEL:

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

Fortunately, they qualified from the first place in the European spring, where ...

RezultateCFRCluj.png

They were unfortunately eliminated by 2-0 on aggregate. That is it. However, they have come this far.

FCSB: 

RezultateFCSB.png

ClasamentFCSB.png

Unfortunately, they came out in 3rd place and did not qualify for the European spring.

Viitorul:

RezultateViitorul.png

The honest Viitorul of being a little has broken the coefficient of the country this season, but hopefully, if they took our place in the UEL next season to do something more coefficient.

CS U Craiova:

RezultateCraiova.png

They fell with Eintracht Frankfurt in round 2 and had no chance.

Therefore, CFR reached the farthest, in the sixteenth UEL, and the groups from FCSB also reached. The other two Romanian teams were eliminated in round 2 UEL.

Our second team managed to promote in League 2:

RezultateDinamo2.png

The junior team lost in the final:

RezultateDinamoU19.png

In the new season we are favorite in 5th place:

Predicie.png

I finished the first 11 rounds.

Against Viitorul we managed to make a revange, against the eternal rival FCSB we made equal, 0-0, against CFR Cluj we made 2-2. Against CS U Craiova I won 6-2, after the break was 2-1 for them, but I changed tactics. I even had reservations. Against Rapid I won 3-0 at their stadium.

RezultateDinamo.png

The tactic that is taken care of is used from the game against Craiovei.

Tactic.png

Tactic.png

Tactic.png

Tactic.png

We are in the 1st place at the moment, but I also thank the place in the Conference Europe, it is a much higher coefficient.

ClasamentDinamo.png

I also affiliated with Levante (for money):

Afilieri.png

I finished September and played a game from October. In the Romanian Cup we were unfortunately eliminated by UTA Arad, by 3-2. In the match with CFR Brito was injured, who became an important man in our team, being our goalscorer, with 4 goals, equal to Sorescu. We have only two defeats in the championship, in the first two stages with Astra and the eternal rival, FCSB, in the rest only results in which we have removed at least one point. This season I want to finish on a UEL position. However, now we are in the 4th place, the 2nd place being, surprisingly, Chndia Targoviste.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

We have affiliated with Metropolitan Bucharest, a team that only has a junior team and with Nice.

Afilieri.png

I brought some people into the staff:

Veniri.png

I gave some players a loan in the lower leagues:

Plecri.png

The Romanian teams in Europe:

UCL:

CFR Cluj:

In the Champions League, CFR Cluj eliminated Astana, but was eliminated by Slovan Bratislava in round 2.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

UEL:

CFR Cluj:

After the elimination of Slovan Bratislava from UCL, CFR Cluj went to round 3 UEL, where they eliminated Lincoln from Gibraltar (I'm surprised they got here) with 5-0 overall, and in the play-off they eliminated Apoel with 4- 1 the general. In the UEL groups fell with Astana, Standard and CSKA Moscow. I think they have a chance to qualify in the 16th UEL.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

FCSB:

FCSB eliminated Laci, a team from Albania 7-2 overall, in the 1st round of UEL. In round 2 they lost to Norrkoping, which they eliminated 3-1 overall. In the third round they lost to Luzern, from Switzerland, which they eliminated by 2-1 overall, after losing the first match by 1-0. In the play-off their European adventure ended, as in reality, where they were eliminated by the Russians from Arsenal Tula 1-0 overall.

RezultateFCSB.png

Viitorul Constanța:

The Viitorul Constanța did not have such a long journey as FCSB, being eliminated from lap 2 by Hapoel Be'er-Sheva with 3-2 overall.

RezultateViitorul.png

CS U Craiova:

Craiova passed the first round against Ballymena Utd, a team from Northern Ireland who came from the preliminaries, 8-0 overall. In round 2 Brondy passed 3-1 overall, and in round 3 was eliminated by Gent 4-2 overall.

RezultateCraiova.png

In the period of October with the national matches I played a friendly match with those from CSA Steaua, which I won 2-0. With Craiova we lost 3-0 unfortunately. If I had won that match I would have won first place. With FCSB we won 2-1 after leading us with a 1-0 goal from the penalty, and Sorescu gave the goal of our victory from a fixed phase, in the 90 + 3 minute. With Chindia Târgoviște we lost 3-1. Chindia is playing pretty well this season and it is the surprise of the championship.

RezultateDinamo.png

However, we are in 3rd place, 4 points out of 2nd place and 8 points out of 1st place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

I finished the season in 2nd place. Too bad I did not win the title, which took us CS U Craiova, who wins for the first time the title of champion. We only lost 3 games in the play-off. If we had won them, we were champions. We had a match with CS U Craiova in which we were dominated, but we have a good goalkeeper and we won 1-0, thanks to the goalkeeper, but the wheel came back in the next match with CFR Cluj, in which we dominated, but we lost. I also had two friends during that period when the competition was a break, and in the friendly with Schalke 04 I dominated, but unfortunately I lost.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

In league 2, Hermannstadt and Poli Iași were downgraded, and Academia Clinceni plays the relegation in league 2.

ClasamentDinamo.png

The winner of the Romanian Cup was Viitorul Constanța, which took 9th place and goes to UEL. CS U Craiova will play in round 1 UCL, and we, FCSB and Viitorul in round 1 UEL.

CFR Cluj was eliminated from UEL in groups.

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

In Liga 2 they promoted Rapid and UTA Arad, and Metaloglobus will play the promotion for Liga 1 with Academica Clinceni.

ClasamentLiga2.png

The Youth Intake was a disaster.

YouthIntake.png

YouthIntake.png

CarierDinamo.xlsx.png

Edited by Axyongaming007

There was a draw for lap 1 and lap 2. In lap 1 I stumbled on AIK Stockholm, and on lap 2 with Waterford or Liepaja. I think we have a chance at round 3. The management wants us to at least get to the UEL play-off.

RezultateDinamo.png

RezultateDinamo.png

In the Europa League we were eliminated by Sporting Lisbon with 7-1 overall. In the Cup we were eliminated by the newly promoted Metaloglobus at penalties. In the championship we get very bad, having only 4 wins in 11 matches, and after the last match I decided to change the tactic with a 4-4-2 Diamond Narrow.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

The Board sell Ricardo Grigore and  who came in his place is a Croatian player, from Dinamo Zagreb and in the matches who he played, he played well.

Transferuri.png

DragoDzijan.png

The New Tactic, who I don't try:

Tactic.png

We are affilliated with more clubs:
Afilieri.png

We have affiliated with several clubs

We haven't the best results, concidering we are at 8th position, after 22 matches, but I hope to win all matches and we go into play-off.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Not this year the Youth Intake is good.

YouthIntake.png

I played and are favored by the dismissal, after I managed to enter the play-off. Starting other careers.

We finished almost the regular season and with three stages before the final we are in 4th place, mathematical in the play-off (what a wonder!).

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

The transfer period has not ended, but I sold Dan Nistor with 725k and he can reach the sum of 900k, Moldoveanu with 525k, and the amount can reach 1M and 35% from a future transfer and Ricardo Grigore with 1.9 M and 35% of a future transfer. I brought two young people, free of contract but they have potentially 3 and a half stars, and I gave one of them as a loan. Replacement for a player I started to take only for Dan Nistor, Milos Vulic, from Graficar, with 375k. He is not as good as Dan Nistor, but he has potential 4 and a half stars. In total I made 3.1M and spent 375k, so we are on profit with 2.725M euros.

Veniri.png

Plecri.png

Dante Sevillano:

DanteSevillano.png

Jose Bologna:

JoseBologna.png

Milos Vulic:

MilosVulic.png

This season's Youth Intake doesn't seem so good.

YouthIntake.png