Need help with Paul Pogba please

extremeskins04

Here's the situation.  I'm halfway through my 2nd season with Man Utd, and here is Paul Pogba.  My captain.  My best player of the team.  A leader and an extremely influential player on the club.

paulpogba.thumb.PNG.82ded83fdb61d5a7812aef944aa282cc.PNG

He's 27 years old with a birthday coming up.

The current date is Dec 29th 2020.  His contract expires 6/30/22.  I feel like I need to make a decision this year on him, and not wait until his final year.

1. Do I give him a new contract?  It would have to be 5 years and probably $450,000 per week, along with incentives.

2. Do I try to sell him?  I do potentially have a replacement for him coming up as I can re-train Angel Gomes as he already fits AMC, and I could train him as a Central Midfielder as well.

The fans want me to re-sign Pogba.  The happiness and dynamics of my team probably want me to re-sign him too.  However, my transfer budget wants me to sell him for 150-200 million.

What would you do?

Edited by extremeskins04

You should sign him to a new contract. He is a beast, performs amazingly well, a team leader and he has the home grown at club status. As United, you don't really need the money, you'll be given plenty by the board.