Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moshe eivgi

A terrible mistake in the color of the famous stadium

Hello there, I play with Real Madrid, and I see that my Santiago Bernabeu home stadium for all its colors including the chairs is green, in reality the blue is really ugly in the game experience, how does such an inaccurate level play in the color of such a famous stadium? How to fix it?

error.png

On 04/12/2019 at 21:19, Moshe eivgi said:

Where and how do I change it?  I do not understand

Open the editor, click on stadiums, search for 'santiago bernabeu', click on it, change seat colour to what ever you want.

Most certainly it's due to licensing rights. Hence why Real Madrid a called R.Madrid within the game.

10 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Most certainly it's due to licensing rights. Hence why Real Madrid a called R.Madrid within the game.

Bloody R.Madrid copyrighting the colour blue.

17 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Bloody R.Madrid copyrighting the colour blue.

No, perhaps FIFA hold the exclusive game rights for La Liga, Real Madrid and Santiago Bernabeu in partucular. You can see why most La Liga clubs have different names within FM. FIFA hold the rights to recreate the stadium, hence the reason FM are changing the color, so it won't be considered as a recreation. Although FM stadiums are way off representing reality, SI are doing this as a precaution of any legal dispute that may come towards them. Use "FM20 licensing and Real name fix", you can download from sortitoutsi.net and apply it before creating a new save game in the future.

2 hours ago, Haiku said:

Use "FM20 licensing and Real name fix", you can download from sortitoutsi.net and apply it before creating a new save game in the future.

You're preaching to the converted my man.