Do you play with the sound on?

God no. That tap, tap tap of the ball when dribbling is annoying as hell, as is the random periods of absolute Silence. Sound off for me or Spotify if missus and kids not in bed. 

If there was a sound mod, I'd probably be interested. Would probably drop a few quid on it too.

Edited by KillYourIdols

The sounds are probably the worst thing about the game.

Each year i try them for the first mathc, buy always turn them off by the end of first half.

The bonus of no sound is i can do other things like watch TV or watch twitch on my second monitor while still playing FM.

I used too, but when your average crowd is about 150 people and a dog, its quite immersion breaking for it to sound like a stadium of people. Maybe match sounds relative to the crowd would be good, you could just have  the sound of the ball being kicked and some random shout like 'your ****' or someone from the side like giving you dog abuse all game for very small clubs ... mmm might pop to the feature request forum lol

10 hours ago, Glen_Runciter said:

by this logic, what's the point of having sound in any game?

Really? Do all sims/games have no audio commentary  with nothing but mundane crowd noise? 

This isn’t FIFA, where even that commentary gets boring & predictable after a while. It’s not a race sim either where audio is pretty much required.

AGAIN, what’s the point?

4 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Really? Do all sims/games have no audio commentary  with nothing but mundane crowd noise? 

This isn’t FIFA, where even that commentary gets boring & predictable after a while. It’s not a race sim either where audio is pretty much required.

AGAIN, what’s the point?

you didn't say that the first time, you just blurted out a "no lulz"

now that you've bothered to give us reasons, it's a useful comment