Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keyzer Soze

Match generation report

Hi, 

Don't know if this is intentional, or a bug, but I've just waiting more than 20 minutes for the match generated report got concluded. 

I was playing the game, when accidently in close my tablet, when I open it again the FMT app was closed. I start the game again, and it ask me if I want to load the temporary save file. So far so good.

I said yes, and then 20 minutes, with the image below, while I've watch the game almost in real time until it reach the point I was at. 

Not sure if it's the way it suppose to work, but a bit annoying having to wait so long. 

Playing the game in a Xiaomi Mipad 4.

IMG_20191129_203116.jpg

Hi,

Sorry for the Inconvenience caused by this. We're aware of this issue and it's currently being investigated by our Dev Team.

Obviously the wait can be frustrating so for the time being just be cautious when closing the game during a match.

Apologies again,

Harrison

Hi @Harrison Modeste

First of all would like to wish you happy holidays, to you and your family! :)

The match generation issue is solved with the last update. Just tested it, and the game load without issues. 

But, and there's always a but, I couldn't make any tactic adjustments or substitute any player, because the "tactic" wasn't showing after I loaded the temporary save file. 

Tested this in two games, and in both the same happened. 

Hi @Keyzer Soze,

Thank you very much!

The lack of tactics and subs following a recovery save is another issue that we are working on restoring; We'll let you know when this will become available again.

Thanks again,

Harrison