FM20: Liverpool - Champions of Europe

Siven

I've stuck with FM 19 this last year since I've had to focus my attention on other things than FM and didn't want to get hooked all over again. Well, now FM20 is free, so obviously I had to give it a go and make my first save with LFC (as I always do). I just won the Community shield comfortably 3-1 (with two goals from Minamino, one an absolute beauty where he dribbled from behind the halfway line, past 3 defenders and calmly slotted it in goal). Ready to get the season started.

As far as transfers go, I'm going for an 'slow and steady' approach with no major changes in the first window. Of I had to do some wheeler dealings though:

Transfers out: Chirivella (£2,6m + 600k), Lovren (£18,75m) and Lallana (£25,5m).

Transfers in: Ruben Dias (£38m), Rayan Ait-Nouri (£9,5m) and Jude Bellingham (£18,5m + 6m).

Still looking for a forward/winger, either someone like Sancho who holds higher quality than the current backups, or someone younger with a higher ceiling who I can develop and who can take over for the current trio when they start to slow down with age. If the right deal doesn't come up, I don't have a problem with waiting for January or next season though. I'm open for suggestions! 

As for tactics, I got a pretty standard slightly modified gegenpressing 4-3-3 + a secondary 4-2-3-1 with slightly more focus on keeping the ball while still maintaining a high press.

edit- btw, does anyone know what Van Dijk's rating is for professionalism? I currently have him in a mentoring group, but if his professionalism is low I'll have to rethink that. Sadly my FM is on Epic games, so no editor :(

Edited by Tullekunstner

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/09/2020 at 15:29, Tullekunstner said:

Transfers out: Chirivella (£2,6m + 600k), Lovren (£18,75m) and Lallana (£25,5m).

Transfers in: Ruben Dias (£38m), Rayan Ait-Nouri (£9,5m) and Jude Bellingham (£18,5m + 6m).

Still looking for a forward/winger, either someone like Sancho who holds higher quality than the current backups, or someone younger with a higher ceiling who I can develop and who can take over for the current trio when they start to slow down with age. If the right deal doesn't come up, I don't have a problem with waiting for January or next season though. I'm open for suggestions! 

Well, my January transfer window is now done. When I saw Barca had interest in Shaq, I pulled the trigger on Sancho to have as an rotation option with Salah & Mane. Bought him for £83m + 15m, sold Shaq to Barca for £41,5 and Ox to PSG for £45m. Felt I was lacking a bit in options up top and didn't really have the players to switch tactics to my 4-2-3-1, so towards the end of the window I payed Lautaro Martinez' release clause of £96m. Budget depleted and I'm happy with my squad. Done really well in all competitions so far, comfortably topping the league, won my CL group as well as Community Shield, Super Cup and Club World Cup. Don't have a lot of plans for the squad right now besides wanting to bring in Florentino Luis. Also don't want to inflate my squad much beyond 25 players (which is the perfect size imo), so if I am to bring anyone else in for the first team, I'm looking at Minamino, Origi, Matip and Wijnaldum as players I can manage to do without. No rush to sell any of them though, as they've been great squad players so far (in Wijnaldum's case, pretty much a regular starter). I've brought Elliott and Hoever up from the u23s and my plan is to develop them in-house. Might send Elliott out on loan, but Hoever is definitely staying as backup for Trent/Gomez.

Squad:

744166110_Liverpool_Overview.thumb.png.01ee6c321ef28a97914aef561ffe1185.png

Transfers:

1067104602_Liverpool_TransferHistory.thumb.png.42aa232935c75ad3b1f91ec8470f31ea.png

Competitions (reached final of Carabao cup against Everton as well):

786361424_Liverpool_Competitions.thumb.png.7a4b3e71e1f99e7f88d21db81ed7f3be.png

Tactic #2:

406409558_Liverpool_Overview-2.thumb.png.25cfb90b6253339532544caec8a44c18.png

Edited by Tullekunstner

About to go into my second season, changing my main tactic to 4-2-3-1 and going to keep the 4-1-2-2-1/4-3-3 as my secondary tactic.

Done a bit more transfers now, especially outgoing. One of my main priorities has been to improved the quality of my attacking backups. Obviously Lautaro and Sancho did a lot to remedy that, but with switching to a 4-2-3-1, I'm still lacking a bit of depth at AMC (considering Firmino is my main ST backup). I also wanted someone left-footed to make a more like-for-like to rotate with Salah. The answer was simple: Bernardo Silva. One of the best players on this FM imo. Model citizen with 18 determination. Impeccable workrate. Great finisher and super creative. Can slot right in at both the RW and AMC and can be a great mezzala when using my 4-3-3 tactic as well. His wages were expensive (£250k) and he cost me £120m, but imo he's well worth it. Will take an important role in mentoring my younger players as well. My only other option really was Zaniolo, but when Silva wanted to come it was a no-brainer tbh.

So what about outgoings? Well, Minamino went out on loan to West Ham for 100% of wages + £150k a month. Looking to sell him next year. Grujic went to Hertha for £24m, Clyne to Bournemouth for £17,5m and Matip went to Arsenal for £59m. Matip was my fourth choice CB behind Dias, Van Dijk and Gomez, so that's good money imo. Marco Kana will come in as backup, hopefully he can develop nicely. Grujic and Clyne was never in my plans to begin with. Ojo, Awoniyi and Ejaria are all getting sold, Wilson went on loan to Sheffield United. Hopefully he can gain some value and be sold for a nice profit next year.

Current Team

GK: Alisson (Karius, Adrian)

RB: Trent (Gomez, Hoever, Fabinho)

CB: Van Dijk / Dias (Gomez, Kana, Hoever, Fabinho)

LB: Robertson (Ait-Nouri, Gomez, Milner)

CM: Henderson / Keita (Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Milner, B. Silva, Bellingham)

CAM: B. Silva (Firmino, Bellingham, Wijnaldum)

RW/LW: Salah / Mane (B. Silva, Sancho, Origi, Brewster, Elliott, Bellingham)

ST: L. Martinez (Firmino, Origi, Brewster, Salah)

So I have a pretty big, versatile squad. Maybe a little light in defense and a little heavy in midfield. Still have a month left of the transfer window and about £100m budget left, so there's still room for getting a signing or two if the right deal appear. As for outgoings, I'm just going to wait and see what happens. PSG is sniffing around Firmino, but as far as I can help it, that's out of the question. Either way, I'm happy with my squad as is.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Staf9 said:

so no sign of us bringing anyone in today. if you were starting FM 21 now who would you be looking to bring in and who are you clearing out?

Need a backup keeper who could really push Alisson. I say "could really push", just because of the injury problems he has had. Whether or not they will appear in an FM21 save is probably down to luck of the draw. 

RB to cover Trent unless Williams gets a boost. Even then, I would be inclined to bring in another. 

DC. 3 is not enough and there isn't really anyone in the reserves who stands out (for me at least). 

Out? Shaq and Adrian. Obviously, Karius won't be there, but he is in the chopping block too. 

On 05/10/2020 at 23:13, EnigMattic1 said:

Need a backup keeper who could really push Alisson. I say "could really push", just because of the injury problems he has had. Whether or not they will appear in an FM21 save is probably down to luck of the draw. 

RB to cover Trent unless Williams gets a boost. Even then, I would be inclined to bring in another. 

DC. 3 is not enough and there isn't really anyone in the reserves who stands out (for me at least). 

Out? Shaq and Adrian. Obviously, Karius won't be there, but he is in the chopping block too. 

yeah thats very fair. Adrian will definitely be out the door for me. Always found Ionut Radu a good back up on FM20 so will be worth a look on 21 if he's still at Inter. 

CB is a must. depending on finances at the start i might even Sell Matip and bring in 2 CB's (pity the bitters got Godfrey irl) i would expect Williams to get enough of a boost to his CA to be decent back up

Midfield. i think i'll try to bin both Gini and Ox in the game. Ox is too injury prone and Gini in last year of his contract. could sell both and get 1 in to replace.

up front. while i think we are relatively ok i will 100% be looking to replace Bobby with a genuine goalscorer. 

Definite outs for me in the game - Adrian, Shaq, Origi, Ox/Gini

4 hours ago, Staf9 said:

yeah thats very fair. Adrian will definitely be out the door for me. Always found Ionut Radu a good back up on FM20 so will be worth a look on 21 if he's still at Inter. 

CB is a must. depending on finances at the start i might even Sell Matip and bring in 2 CB's (pity the bitters got Godfrey irl) i would expect Williams to get enough of a boost to his CA to be decent back up

Midfield. i think i'll try to bin both Gini and Ox in the game. Ox is too injury prone and Gini in last year of his contract. could sell both and get 1 in to replace.

up front. while i think we are relatively ok i will 100% be looking to replace Bobby with a genuine goalscorer. 

Definite outs for me in the game - Adrian, Shaq, Origi, Ox/Gini

I can see the reasoning behind you picking Ox and Gini. To be fair, I think Gini already has his eye on Barca anyway. But, with Thiago, he would struggle for game time and, as you said, he is in his last year. 

CB is a frustrating one, especially with Hoever gone now too. Godfrey was always one I tried to get, as was Gvardiol. Matip is good, but I do feel we need better. Whether or not I would get someone to start ahead of Gomez or not would probably depend on who is available. 

16 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I can see the reasoning behind you picking Ox and Gini. To be fair, I think Gini already has his eye on Barca anyway. But, with Thiago, he would struggle for game time and, as you said, he is in his last year. 

CB is a frustrating one, especially with Hoever gone now too. Godfrey was always one I tried to get, as was Gvardiol. Matip is good, but I do feel we need better. Whether or not I would get someone to start ahead of Gomez or not would probably depend on who is available. 

For CB i think it'll depend on the finances available at the start of the game. if we have a good bit to spend then maybe look at De Ligt, Upancamo and a youth prospect and Sell Matip, if money is tight the Matip stays. main issue with him in game is the injury pron stats and he's on over 100k which can be improved on.

Gvardiol was always my go to youth prospect as well. may have to look at Quaresma now. 

Glad Szoboslai didnt leave salzburg as he's my main CM/AM target.

think the hard part will be meeting the Homegrown quota for the first couple of seasons. will need to maybe downgrade a couple of positions to have english back ups. from whats in the squad now Trent, Gomez, Williams, Jones, Elliot & Hendo are the only ones i see lasting beyond the first season for me. 

10 hours ago, Staf9 said:

For CB i think it'll depend on the finances available at the start of the game. if we have a good bit to spend then maybe look at De Ligt, Upancamo and a youth prospect and Sell Matip, if money is tight the Matip stays. main issue with him in game is the injury pron stats and he's on over 100k which can be improved on.

Gvardiol was always my go to youth prospect as well. may have to look at Quaresma now. 

Glad Szoboslai didnt leave salzburg as he's my main CM/AM target.

think the hard part will be meeting the Homegrown quota for the first couple of seasons. will need to maybe downgrade a couple of positions to have english back ups. from whats in the squad now Trent, Gomez, Williams, Jones, Elliot & Hendo are the only ones i see lasting beyond the first season for me. 

Yeah, I am currently playing with an update (not totally up to date, but fairly recent). Including reserves, I only had 5 homegrown players over the age of 21. Doesn't help when you have to register 8.

I ended up registering Trent and Max Aarons, plus Ward-Prowse who I had also signed. Had to loan out Grujic and not register Karius to be able to do it though. My plan is to get a homegrown sub keeper and leave Adrian out too. 

15 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Yeah, I am currently playing with an update (not totally up to date, but fairly recent). Including reserves, I only had 5 homegrown players over the age of 21. Doesn't help when you have to register 8.

I ended up registering Trent and Max Aarons, plus Ward-Prowse who I had also signed. Had to loan out Grujic and not register Karius to be able to do it though. My plan is to get a homegrown sub keeper and leave Adrian out too. 

this Chris Mepham could be a decent option as a 4th choice CB to give a HG player in the squad. And the newcastle goalie on loan at Swansea would be OK as back up from season 2 on. 

i'll probably sell Tsimikas after the first season and look at HG options there too. Panzo, Tymon are decent enough for back ups

2 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

this Chris Mepham could be a decent option as a 4th choice CB to give a HG player in the squad. And the newcastle goalie on loan at Swansea would be OK as back up from season 2 on. 

i'll probably sell Tsimikas after the first season and look at HG options there too. Panzo, Tymon are decent enough for back ups

I'm actually using my save now, to look for homegrown options ready for fm21. It's annoying as half the players I would usually go for, have all been signed this transfer window. 

I  kinda tempted to raid Sheffield United, although you probably wouldn't get Lundstram as he used to be a toffee. Part of me also wants to bring Coady back, glad to see him get a goal for England last night. 

6 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I'm actually using my save now, to look for homegrown options ready for fm21. It's annoying as half the players I would usually go for, have all been signed this transfer window. 

I  kinda tempted to raid Sheffield United, although you probably wouldn't get Lundstram as he used to be a toffee. Part of me also wants to bring Coady back, glad to see him get a goal for England last night. 

i'll do the same when i start a new save at the wknd. just work on my squad for FM21. gutted a few favourites have moved. Gvardiol and Tonali in particular. 

still have a plenty of targets in mind. Long term midfield targets Kana, Camavinga, Szoboslai are still there to be taken. big money buys like Sancho and Haaland and then a few others like Espositao, Hlosek 

46 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

i'll do the same when i start a new save at the wknd. just work on my squad for FM21. gutted a few favourites have moved. Gvardiol and Tonali in particular. 

still have a plenty of targets in mind. Long term midfield targets Kana, Camavinga, Szoboslai are still there to be taken. big money buys like Sancho and Haaland and then a few others like Espositao, Hlosek 

I was planning on raiding Norwich on FM21, but Everton and Newcastle got there first. May try a cheeky bid for Sarr, assuming he is still at Watford when the game is released. 

Hlozek is a good one for me, Spartan only seem to want 30% of the next sale when I enquire. I wonder whether or not Tjaaland (Haaland's cousin) is going to be on the game as he is supposed to be better. 

Hi! I'm start of first season and need some transfer advice. We've sold Lovren and Lallana and Origi went out on loan (to get rid of his high wages for a back up) and so far I've brought in Jota, Tsimikas, Milenkovic and Esposito. I'm rather pleased with those transfers, I like to keep it rather realistic first season regarding transfers.

However, with Origi gone we only have Esposito as back up to Firmino and although he has great potential I'm not sure he'll be ready first season and was thinking of getting another striker. I have 69 mil euro to spend and 338K/w wages left in the budget. Was looking at both Dybala and Martinez as possible targets but doesn't feel so realistic and they'll be star players rather than rotation players for Bobby. Plus that would strain our economy a bit to much.

So I was wondering if you have some tips on decent strikers, not to expensive, not star players, but who are ready to step in and do a good job when Bobby needs a rest or if he's injured?

Thanks.

Edit: I miss Danny Ings..!

Edited by RLC

2 hours ago, RLC said:

Hi! I'm start of first season and need some transfer advice. We've sold Lovren and Lallana and Origi went out on loan (to get rid of his high wages for a back up) and so far I've brought in Jota, Tsimikas, Milenkovic and Esposito. I'm rather pleased with those transfers, I like to keep it rather realistic first season regarding transfers.

However, with Origi gone we only have Esposito as back up to Firmino and although he has great potential I'm not sure he'll be ready first season and was thinking of getting another striker. I have 69 mil euro to spend and 338K/w wages left in the budget. Was looking at both Dybala and Martinez as possible targets but doesn't feel so realistic and they'll be star players rather than rotation players for Bobby. Plus that would strain our economy a bit to much.

So I was wondering if you have some tips on decent strikers, not to expensive, not star players, but who are ready to step in and do a good job when Bobby needs a rest or if he's injured?

Thanks.

Edit: I miss Danny Ings..!

There are plenty of players who can play up top. Salah, Jota, Minamino. Don't you still have Brewster? 

Don't spend the cash because you have it. Give it until January and then look at your squad again. 

58 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

There are plenty of players who can play up top. Salah, Jota, Minamino. Don't you still have Brewster? 

Don't spend the cash because you have it. Give it until January and then look at your squad again. 

Thanks. Yeah I was considering Salah as well, but unsure that the others are good enough in that role? Brewster is on loan but could be recalled id needed. 
But yeah maybe I’ll wait to january at least, as you say I don’t really want to spend cash needlessly. 

Edit: Brewster couldn’t be recalled unfortunately. 

Edited by RLC

Speaking of Firmino, what role do you guys give him? He is playing as a F9 in my current tactic and, if I'm being totally honest, the tactic is working well.

Salah has 8 and Trent has 6 assists so far. But Bobby has been largely, well, meh. No goals, probably no assists.

But, if I change the role, will it effect the team performance? 

13 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Speaking of Firmino, what role do you guys give him? He is playing as a F9 in my current tactic and, if I'm being totally honest, the tactic is working well.

Salah has 8 and Trent has 6 assists so far. But Bobby has been largely, well, meh. No goals, probably no assists.

But, if I change the role, will it effect the team performance? 

I often use him as a lone striker, DLF (s), with PI's 'close down more' (along with all of my front line). My current Liverpool save is the first one in several months so can't say exactly how he's been playing but as far as i remember, and so far this save, he's doing ok but not scoring that many, and a few assists. But in my tactic, as well as irl, he's not supposed to be the main goal scorer but someone who puts pressure on the opposition defense into mistakes and then my wingers/CM's score goals.

11 hours ago, RLC said:

I often use him as a lone striker, DLF (s), with PI's 'close down more' (along with all of my front line). My current Liverpool save is the first one in several months so can't say exactly how he's been playing but as far as i remember, and so far this save, he's doing ok but not scoring that many, and a few assists. But in my tactic, as well as irl, he's not supposed to be the main goal scorer but someone who puts pressure on the opposition defense into mistakes and then my wingers/CM's score goals.

This is probably the first Liverpool save I have stuck with. I did encounter a few hurdles though. The first being Champions League squad registration. I didn't have enough players to fulfil the "homegrown at club" quota without registering an u21 so I ended up leaving out Tsimikas which upset him.

The second is Firmino. He doesn't score or assist, but still has a good game. The press are starting to get on at me now about how long it has been since he scored. 

On 17/10/2020 at 11:30, EnigMattic1 said:

Little update with regards to Firmino. Since switching from a False 9 to a Dlf on support, he now has 6 goals in 4 games. Mane is scoring more now too.

I can't give Harry Wilson any game time though. That guy is always injured. 

Glad to hear it, nice work! Often it’s just one small tweak that’s needed. 

Yeah I’m struggling with injuries, but not just on Wilson but on every one. In september and I think we’ve had +10 injuries so far. In training, in matches, on international, all over and all the time. Get one player back, another gets injured. Keita and Robertson returned after 3 weeks out (on in training, one in match) and next day Trent and Shaq get’s injured on international. 

4 hours ago, RLC said:

Glad to hear it, nice work! Often it’s just one small tweak that’s needed. 

Yeah I’m struggling with injuries, but not just on Wilson but on every one. In september and I think we’ve had +10 injuries so far. In training, in matches, on international, all over and all the time. Get one player back, another gets injured. Keita and Robertson returned after 3 weeks out (on in training, one in match) and next day Trent and Shaq get’s injured on international. 

With Wilson, he seems to get injured almost straight after he comes back. My biggest problem now, is my head physio saying players could do with a rest. Trent, Robertson, VVD, Gomez, Fabinho, Thiago, Mane AND Salah. That leaves me with 3 first team regulars. 

Bobby now has 10 goals to his name. Top of the league by 4 points without a draw or defeat in all competitions (only draw was a friendly). Next match? Away to second place City (who I have already dumped out the league Cup). 

Planning a few changes in January with Karius, Origi and hopefully Shaq and Adrian on the way out. 

3 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

With Wilson, he seems to get injured almost straight after he comes back. My biggest problem now, is my head physio saying players could do with a rest. Trent, Robertson, VVD, Gomez, Fabinho, Thiago, Mane AND Salah. That leaves me with 3 first team regulars. 

Bobby now has 10 goals to his name. Top of the league by 4 points without a draw or defeat in all competitions (only draw was a friendly). Next match? Away to second place City (who I have already dumped out the league Cup). 

Planning a few changes in January with Karius, Origi and hopefully Shaq and Adrian on the way out. 

Yeah I usually rotate the team a lot to avoid fatigue, and Trent is not often able to play 90 min. 
But glad to hear you’re doing well, I just played City away myself (2-2) hopefully you can put some distance between them and you now. 

3 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Only 1? We only have 3 as it is 😕

Yeah true. Plus the 2 we have left now are rather injury prone so maybe we need 3 new CB’s...

Fabinho played well as CB against Chelsea but I wouldn’t want to have him as my back up CB on FM21. 

25 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

in fairness the VVD injury should not be in the game. always annoys me that players injured 5-8 games into the season have the injured from the start in the game.

i'll probably remove it from my save

Yeah I agree, always annoying. Guess Alisson will start injured as well. 

2 hours ago, Staf9 said:

in fairness the VVD injury should not be in the game. always annoys me that players injured 5-8 games into the season have the injured from the start in the game.

i'll probably remove it from my save

It always puzzled me why they did that. Sure, the player may be injured at the point the game is released, but he wasn't at the start of the season. 

Having some trouble with Virgil van Dijk first season. Season is going well, 1st in the league after 9 games (8-1-0). However my ass man told me VVD didn't like a few of my team talks, even tough no one reacted badly to them (I think it was that I criticized Mané after he was terrible a few games). Then it said under VVD's 'happiness' (on his player profile) that he 'Opposes the manager despite good support overall from the dressing room.' And now he's fallen out of his social group (I think he was in 'group A') and is now in 'others' (with Minamino, Adrian and Hoever). But he's still gone from 'Highly influential' to 'Team leader' so I don't know what's up... Any ideas what's wrong, or what I could do? His 'overall happiness (under the team's happiness page) is listed as 'Delighted' with no negatives.

On 23/10/2020 at 20:37, RLC said:

Having some trouble with Virgil van Dijk first season. Season is going well, 1st in the league after 9 games (8-1-0). However my ass man told me VVD didn't like a few of my team talks, even tough no one reacted badly to them (I think it was that I criticized Mané after he was terrible a few games). Then it said under VVD's 'happiness' (on his player profile) that he 'Opposes the manager despite good support overall from the dressing room.' And now he's fallen out of his social group (I think he was in 'group A') and is now in 'others' (with Minamino, Adrian and Hoever). But he's still gone from 'Highly influential' to 'Team leader' so I don't know what's up... Any ideas what's wrong, or what I could do? His 'overall happiness (under the team's happiness page) is listed as 'Delighted' with no negatives.

i rarely if ever slate the top tier players for bad performance. its not even something i think of doing to the lower end players. same with individual praise even when recommended by ass-man. avoids players getting annoyed when a mate is singled out. you might want to ease off on telling them when they are playing badly and maybe praise a couple and VVD over the next few games in your end of game teamtalk

4 hours ago, Staf9 said:

i rarely if ever slate the top tier players for bad performance. its not even something i think of doing to the lower end players. same with individual praise even when recommended by ass-man. avoids players getting annoyed when a mate is singled out. you might want to ease off on telling them when they are playing badly and maybe praise a couple and VVD over the next few games in your end of game teamtalk

Yeah, thanks. I’ve never had this problem before on fm, something I’ve noticed on all my saves since last update. Also worries me that VVD fell out of his social group, hopefully iaf we keep winning it will get better. 

• 2 weeks later...

First impressions of the squad on FM21

Bit like real life - Need a CB cover. VVD is not injured at the start but think both Joe and joel have high injury proness. dont think the PA of any of our youth will be high enough to develope into first team candidates

midfield - look to sell Gini to boost your finances and allow for a younger buy. Jones looks very promising

Attack - try to bin Origi and Taki. we really need another option to rotate with bobby and someone who can score lots. Obviously Haaland would be the choice. if you can get decent fee's for the other 2 then 69mil release clause could get him

8 hours ago, Staf9 said:

Bit like real life - Need a CB cover. VVD is not injured at the start but think both Joe and joel have high injury proness. dont think the PA of any of our youth will be high enough to develope into first team candidates

midfield - look to sell Gini to boost your finances and allow for a younger buy. Jones looks very promising

Attack - try to bin Origi and Taki. we really need another option to rotate with bobby and someone who can score lots. Obviously Haaland would be the choice. if you can get decent fee's for the other 2 then 69mil release clause could get him

Mate, could you drop a screenshot of the u18's if its not too much trouble? I'm a jobless bum and won't have FM21 for a while yet. 

15 hours ago, Staf9 said:

I think theres usually a data update at release, so VVD will start injured....and now Gomez too!  Deffo going to need at least 1 CD.

1 minute ago, Siven said:

I think theres usually a data update at release, so VVD will start injured....and now Gomez too!  Deffo going to need at least 1 CD.

i'll be removing both before i start any save. both started the season fit. if they get injured a day into the game then thats my bad luck but i just dont like adding injures in that were received 5+ games into the season

56 minutes ago, Siven said:

Don’t believe either will start injured as they both happened after the cut off which I think was transfer deadline (?)

Once again several Liverpool coaches have two jobs, which lowers their 5 star coaching rating.

So make sure to offer them new contracts with only 1 job to get their full coach rating back.

Alex Inglethorpe

David Rydings

Andreas Kornmayer

Peter Krawietz

Paul Squires

Jack Ade

Tim Jenkins

Seems to be all the staff members with 2 jobs.