Free Kicks and Cutting Inside

Have you ever scored in freekicks? I have a player who has 16 free kick attribute in my team but he have never scored a goal. I checked datas and 18 team scored 5 free kick goals in 1 season. Why developers doing that? Why you are making this kind of ********* every year?

There is also shoting side nets into death. Every player of mine shots directly to side nets instead of cutting inside. How hard it would be to fix? I dont understand devs.

I've scored a lot of free kicks actually so I don't think that's an issue. How many free kicks do you see scored in a match every week? I know my real life team never score them so it's quite accurate.

Regarding the shots to side netting it's been mentioned loads that it's something that's being looked into 

On 29.11.2019 at 17:57, gemxtria said:

I've scored a lot of free kicks actually so I don't think that's an issue. How many free kicks do you see scored in a match every week? I know my real life team never score them so it's quite accurate.

Regarding the shots to side netting it's been mentioned loads that it's something that's being looked into 

I have scored 1 freekick in 3 season. Now my kicker has 16 freekick attribute but cant score. Not only me every other team cant score in league.

Mine has scored a couple in half a season or so.

Is he hitting the target and keeper saving? Or blazing high and wide? Hitting the wall?

The FK attribute,  I believe, will allow him to the hit the target more than others, but doesn't guarantee a goal.