Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Makoto Nakamura

[FM20] FC Toompea - Youth Challenge from the depths of the Baltics

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

@Jimbokav1971 Seems like the facilities are still bugged, I last upgraded my Junior Coaching & Youth Recruitment in season 2 but on the facilities page they stayed as Junior Coaching being Fairly Basic and Youth Recruitment being Basic, 2 seasons and 0 upgrades later my Junior Coaching is Average and Youth Recruitment is Fairly Basic.

EDIT: Or maybe I got this wrong and things actually are working as they're supposed too?

No, they are wrong and there has been no response suggesting that anything is in the pipeline. As so few people pay as much attention as I do, I would suggest that it's rarely reported but actually pretty widespread. 

I thought that FMT was immune but now I believe that's no longer the case and the same issues exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

It's crazy especially with how little attendance there is!

Just pay for your air fare and make the trip ready for next season! :lol:

For select clubs, European games can make attendance fluctuate wildly, too. This summer, later champions Flora first played against Maardu in the Premier division in front of 440 people, then four days later hosted Eintracht Frankfurt in front of 8500 (a near full house), then a week later played the replay in Germany for 48 000 spectators and in the next league match at Kuressaare there again were only 245 people :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

No, they are wrong and there has been no response suggesting that anything is in the pipeline. As so few people pay as much attention as I do, I would suggest that it's rarely reported but actually pretty widespread. 

I thought that FMT was immune but now I believe that's no longer the case and the same issues exist. 

I'm well confused now after seeing this:

0449d670e52624618e4183fe57480f4b.png

So maybe everything is fine?

3 hours ago, SRL88 said:

Very enjoyable read through

It's very enjoyable to play too, even with the even faster progress!

56 minutes ago, shantebellum said:

For select clubs, European games can make attendance fluctuate wildly, too. This summer, later champions Flora first played against Maardu in the Premier division in front of 440 people, then four days later hosted Eintracht Frankfurt in front of 8500 (a near full house), then a week later played the replay in Germany for 48 000 spectators and in the next league match at Kuressaare there again were only 245 people :D 

Jesus that must be a sight! How did they do against Frankfurt? I can't imagine well. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 2023

57f5e20973dc5e927a77db0f6f9b553d.png

c5423b5c76f853b13db6485d6a52b43c.png

a400ca625b29529dc02832df799c9410.png

We're still top of the table! and JK Loo, who were one game away from promotion to the 4th tier last season have now sacked their manager after an absolutely woeful start to this season. I guess you could say that Loo's gone down the toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, olliep said:

You hate to see a team Loo(se) their way like that.

Even if they drastically improve their season will be completely bog standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I'm well confused now after seeing this:

0449d670e52624618e4183fe57480f4b.png

So maybe everything is fine?

It's very enjoyable to play too, even with the even faster progress!

Jesus that must be a sight! How did they do against Frankfurt? I can't imagine well. :lol:

"There are 7 levels of Junior Coaching." - Immediately lists 8 levels of Junior Coaching and I have looked at the Editor which of course continues to be on 20 point scale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

"There are 7 levels of Junior Coaching." - Immediately lists 8 levels of Junior Coaching and I have looked at the Editor which of course continues to be on 20 point scale. 

Blooming fake news keeps getting me! What a shambles. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shantebellum said:

They lost both games 1:2, but unexpectedly played some really good football. Even got an ovation from the Frankfurt fans after the away match!

Tough loss from your biggest rival, but fingers crossed for promotion!

Judging on that information alone then it's safe to say that Flora are at the same level as Arsenal. :D 

Promotion is looking like an actually possibility this season! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

July 2023

f3f1c64363b78890b1c9a5be075af39f.png

f4ebde4d75e138de87de615bac706ae1.png

Three wins sends us five points clear with eight games still to play whilst JK Loo are now ten points from safety!

9577aad2713593a96116d4902362dd2b.png

We lose one player and I released a couple of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August 2023

198f92d5736a5de78aede8af3a5d0ff4.png

9266a4b77d6e52220b1fab84418538c4.png

Four more points is enough to see us keep a slight gap over the other title challengers, can we hold off JK Turi Ganvic and Tallinna JK Jalgpallihaigla?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 2023

edb90d08e1c87f02dd7245792f5a7ae6.png

225f8e5bed55634b9dbab466f940fe89.png

Just the two points, are we going to do a JK Loo by being in 1st for most of the season before missing out on promotion and then getting relegated the following season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2023 End of Season Review

5c01a4d3b852c64fd87d7b19180f0d50.png

7fd7226a2a85d535d28e9e57c09dfd03.png

09638f167214dc4e7cc1d406c88f5d7e.png

We lose the title on head-to-head. :( 

5cc00c0ed438bc9d4b6d3a15e4a874c1.pngc761a0ac904a14413595bcf4dfff4363.png

57ba47297a7ed202dcfc7377393547b8.png

1dc1b07481bac21384b7c38435ece164.png

Overall Best XI

ef631f61797b21b6de08f7395ac0125e.png

2023 Best XI

34af73ac9b649234df55929da2b81cec.png

Markus Klein (YP4p)

Aleksandr Elur (YP4h) - Ilja Reelo (YP0a) - Rasmus Lipin (YP4a) - Andre Uusküla (YP0b)

Henri Reinkort (YP4o)

Henri Palm - Patrick Käit (YP4j)

Janno Mosnikov (YP1c)                                                     Mark Kübarsepp

Sergei Villota (YP0e)

bf1f4ae05a34ca02131a26e3ee6c910d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

e732d58f7eecf5c146e4131d3ed8879b.png

I thought I had a staff member for this?! :mad::seagull:

Rough, I think its a bug because I've had the same thing happen even though my responsibilities are set for my HOYD to take care of signing the intake players but every season I have to end up signing them one by one myself or this happens. KUTGW though, I always love to follow your careers but rarely ever comment.

Edited by TottenhamFan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TottenhamFan101 said:

Rough, I think its a bug because I've had the same thing happen even though my responsibilities are set for my HOYD to take care of signing the intake players but every season I have to end up signing them one by one myself or this happens no matter how good the players are. KUTGW though, I always love to follow your careers but rarely ever comment.

And none of them went to other clubs so it's like they never even existed.

Cheers, I appreciate the follow! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How well is the club doing financially? Obviously I can see some of the prizes and wages through your posts but often clubs rely on end of season payouts and so on - hows that aspect of Estonian football doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, profii said:

How well is the club doing financially? Obviously I can see some of the prizes and wages through your posts but often clubs rely on end of season payouts and so on - hows that aspect of Estonian football doing?

We're just about getting by.

0d27f18e6b9bc1f7996542b5f02d4a82.png

55d94b042d1820895cbb89968ef8218c.png

aecabb5a2ac6eec7d167d55b59e2fa22.png

6 hours ago, SRL88 said:

Getting a nice crop of players through

We are, we have 9 players in and around the first team that are under 20, and when we can only register 30 players then that's pretty good going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 2024

77642d2453f7e0416bde2af37892070e.png

2a86afc005ba133f69d7f8d3094a2bb1.png

We lost our only home game heavily, solid other than that and we're through to the 3rd Round of the Estonian Cup where we'll be facing either SK Kadrina or 1st tier side JK Narva Trans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Ragnar Klavan in game president of Tallinn Kalev? Because in real, he is with another previous estonian international player, Joel Lindpere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mrenigma said:

Isn't Ragnar Klavan in game president of Tallinn Kalev? Because in real, he is with another previous estonian international player, Joel Lindpere?

62cfe487bf742da634f11dad78b3e409.png

Unfortunately this isn't reflected in game. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 2024

2b2332533cfd03c4ae3acb731ef7f428.png

737876bed75a7935750227acdb745218.png

c8cfd50805ada2f036c394e66e6b9e02.png

Narrow margins but a dreadful month.

7cafb7055d3f7d88b00f738483df7fd9.png

We face 2001 Estonian Cup winners JK Narva Trans, anything less than a big defeat will be a good showing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2024 End of Season Review

11d14ca10add3a0dd2ae8765b97c9d34.png

017ce0366510de8ffa210eb3c60fecbf.png

672a30264af9c6d9c396fd6d86232b2b.png

75039a1caaa0fee8df533e00930b91a0.png

Yaaaaaassss! Everyone around us bottled it and up to the 4th tier we go!

a4b3a033cb8725aa92563c40062f132f.png96aacc0e3a3ee49f2cc9d8f6ac3ec77e.png

bed08a1dd0bfbdc4d6f77393cacca4d7.png

a8c2ad7b16d83b5a7eada6549816daed.png

Overall Best XI

43ca521605a39d67680437ebe7a611cd.png

2024 Best XI

3db8c045c40a6de557ab152d9bed0065.png

Markus Klein (YP4p)

Aleksandr Elur (YP4h) - Andre Uusküla (YP0b) - Rasmus Lipin (YP4a) - Sergei Juha (YP4g)

Aleksandr Lepik (YP4b)

Henri Palm - Patrick Käit (YP4j)

Janno Mosnikov (YP1c)                                                     Mark Kübarsepp

Sergei Villota (YP0e)

e7c33ffb7b9371aa2f17d3afde79122c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...