Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

Playing as Roma in my third season and i get a random message "Roma set record transfer fee for an irish player" and at the time i got this i wasn't active in the transfer market and so i checked it out and somone has bought a 19yo potential 3 star Joe Hodge from Man city for 28.5M. I instantly checked my responsabilities and i have my Director of football set to initiate signings for the u18's and u21's but im set to negotiate the transfer and finalise it but this one went through without me knowing at anypoint. No news to say we offered a contract or that it had been agreed and to complete the transfer.

Hi @Madmuzzeh, thank you for taking the time out to raise this. Do you have a save game from before Joe Hodge signs?

Details on how to upload a save to the cloud can be found here:

Cheers,

Francis

I've also experienced something similar where my HOYD has bid on a player and then a few days later the player has signed with no news item or opportunity for final confirmation of the transfer.  I actually noticed it happened earlier in my save as well.  I have my staff responsibilities set up in the same way as Madmuzzeh.  

I have uploaded the save just as the bid has been made.  It is called Kelsey Mooney.fm

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

This looks to be the same issue as something we are aware of and looking to get resolved for the next update. 

Cheers,

Ben