Sports Interactive Community

Having issue with sound during 3D match.  Game runs smooth, but the sound stops and starts repeatedly. Best way to describe it is when you first kick off; the sound will stop altogether and then start over (no whistle, just stop start).  Might happy 5+ times a half.  Also, an issue with the sound of when someone kicks the ball.  You hear tap, tap, tap when dribbling etc, but then there is a frantic "tap tap tap tap tap tap tap" when the ball isn't even moving.  Best way to describe this is like a repeated sound that got stuck on. 

Also, note there was another thread where sound cutting off after a substitution was noted.

Running a powerful one year old computer, no issues on previous FMs.  I may update my soundcard driver to see if that helps though (but have no other sound issues on computer).

Hey, do you mind sending us a PKM where we can see this frantic tapping where the ball isn't moving?

No problem.  I have a PKM from my last match.  It happened three times (mind 42, then at 65:50 in an exchange between Tomori and Jorginho, and 84:43 in an exchange between Azpi and Jorginho).

Whats funny is I can replicate by watching highlights, and even recorded.  When I watched the recording back it no longer repeats the tapping of the ball.  If you can't see in the pkm I will try and record the highlight in windowd.

Shakhtar v Chelsea.pkm