Regens always join in 2-4 years!

Davish123

Hi, sorry I wasn't sure where to post this.

However, I'm making some great signings for the future in the way of regens ageing 14-17, but the only transfer date is 'Next Available' and they always end up joining in the next 2-4 years... Is there any way to make them join sooner? Am I doing something wrong?

I want them now! I can train them up better!

It depends on the country rules. Some countries, you can't get them till they turn 16 atleast, for others, its 18. It's generally indicated in the same window where you make a transfer offer, including the reason for when they join.

15 minutes ago, Davish123 said:

Hi, sorry I wasn't sure where to post this.

However, I'm making some great signings for the future in the way of regens ageing 14-17, but the only transfer date is 'Next Available' and they always end up joining in the next 2-4 years... Is there any way to make them join sooner? Am I doing something wrong?

I want them now! I can train them up better!

FIFA's rules basically state that children (Under 18s) can't transfer between countries. The only real exception in FM terms is if they're 16-17, live in the EU, and the club they're moving to is in the EU as well. You're doing nothing wrong, it's just the laws of the game.