Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
mhaffy

Club vision - "Sign high-reputation players" clarification

My main save is, as always, Chelsea. One of the club culture requirements is to "sign high-reputation players". The drop down description seeks to explain this as follows:

"A philosophy under which it is expected that a reasonable percentage of first team signings will have the same or higher reputation as the club".

Looking at Club information General:

image.thumb.png.b18951d740c8dcf6632a7567f1abcb16.png

This indicates club reputation is 4 1/2 stars = "Worldwide" when you hover over it.

This would seem to mean that a reasonable percentage of first team signings need to have a reputation higher than, or equal to, worldwide.

I have included World Reputation on my custom scouting view but the description given to the stars is not consistent with club reputation description. No Worldwide description for player reputations....., just Very Good (3 stars), Superb (3 1/2 stars & 4 stars) and Exceptional (5 stars). Hardly useful!!

So, for clarification, do I just need to look at the world Reputation Stars for a signing and ensure it is at least 4 1/2 stars, as per Club reputation?

If so then players like Hazard, de Bruyne, Griezemann, Mbappe, Lewandowski etc would not be of sufficient calibre...Looks like it has to be a Messi or Ronaldo...Surely this cannot be right/what was intended?

image.thumb.png.96bedf165b8b449a619c94c20a0ba938.png

Clarification appreciated...

Edited by mhaffy

We are aware of some disparity here.

For clarity, a player that meets these requirements will have it noted on the 'Transfer Offer' and 'Contract Offer' pages. We are also looking at other ways to make this clearer for the future.

24 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

We are aware of some disparity here.

For clarity, a player that meets these requirements will have it noted on the 'Transfer Offer' and 'Contract Offer' pages. We are also looking at other ways to make this clearer for the future.

Thanks for feedback - hopefully this will be addressed in next patch with scouting information giving feedback on this as having to make transfer offer/contract offer before finding out if criteria is met is far too late.

You made no mention of comparability of stars. Is is possible that a 4 star world reputation player like Hazard may meet the 4 1/2 star worldwide reputation requirement?

Just now, mhaffy said:

Is is possible that a 4 star world reputation player like Hazard may meet the 4 1/2 star worldwide reputation requirement?

That is certainly possible.

23 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

That is certainly possible.

Words fail me....really does need to be addressed asap and reflected in scouting so that you know before making a transfer offer whether or not this requirement would be met.

What is player world reputation star cut off for players meeting worldwide requirment at Chelsea...3 stars?, 3 1/2 stars....4 stars and above. Seems it is a lottery until you make a offer.

Presumably no need to raise in bugs forum as SI aware of disparity?

Edited by mhaffy