[FM20] Near Post Corner Kick Routine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, tripoligate4 said:

i subbed but it never delivered to me, any instructions how to find it or something? or how will be effecient to work?

If you subbed to Steam Workshop item, you have to import/load routine in the set pieces creator. Absolutely the same as if you would like to load your own saved routine.

But most importantly, you have everything about the routine in the opening post including the picture with the set-up so you can make that routine by your own within 20 seconds...

Hey Keysi your corners helped my side well during a hard time with missing big chances! "Luckily" the short post corners went in like some Tin Jedvaj guy ;)

But seems like you need to train it in training too before it works complety

Edited by HanziZoloman

I tried this as well as other peoples and my own made corner routines trained the f for set pieces had people with all the right stats and still I am scoring very few set pieces, I am to the point now its not worth the effort to go through the calendar sorting my training out for it. Same with lofted crosses for a targetman  they just dont seem to be working as i used to be able to get them which is a shame as i love a beast in the air.

37 minutes ago, HanziZoloman said:

I don’t know if a TM is actually a beast in the air and more a tank who is holding the ball. 

In previous versions ive had 30 plus headed goals from my targetman on multiple seasons, so for me that is a beast in the air.

15 hours ago, Coyh said:

I tried this as well as other peoples and my own made corner routines trained the f for set pieces had people with all the right stats and still I am scoring very few set pieces, I am to the point now its not worth the effort to go through the calendar sorting my training out for it. Same with lofted crosses for a targetman  they just dont seem to be working as i used to be able to get them which is a shame as i love a beast in the air.

you can always creat schedule(s) for training and just load them to the calendar, there is no need to sort out the training every week. I, for example, have several different schedules like "one match per week", "Tuesday/Saturday matches" etc.

On 04/01/2020 at 08:42, HanziZoloman said:

Hey Keysi your corners helped my side well during a hard time with missing big chances! "Luckily" the short post corners went in like some Tin Jedvaj guy ;)

But seems like you need to train it in training too before it works complety

I like to have Set Pieces Delivery training at least once per week.

13 hours ago, keysi said:

you can always creat schedule(s) for training and just load them to the calendar, there is no need to sort out the training every week. I, for example, have several different schedules like "one match per week", "Tuesday/Saturday matches" etc.

I like to have Set Pieces Delivery training at least once per week.

I never new that! bloody hell i have been doing each week individually. Cheers mate. Out of interest how many goals a season are you getting from corners?. 

On 06/01/2020 at 21:52, Coyh said:

I never new that! bloody hell i have been doing each week individually. Cheers mate. Out of interest how many goals a season are you getting from corners?. 

It depends on team and players. I think it was between 10-20 per season during saves in English Championship when there are many games. But as I wrote in the opening post, only with Reading in FM20, Miazga scored 10 just by himself :)

• 8 months later...