Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
barron

Can't cancel scouting

Am apparently scouting about 150 people and no matter how many times I cancel the scouting, after continue it's always re-established. And when I get the scout report, it just loads them up for scouting again.

Have replaced my Chief Scout in an attempt to 'reset' it, but to no avail. I can't scout anyone, as all it wants to do is repeatedly scout these same players.

Set to Manager. Although I noticed a box ticked as 'keep scout reports up to date', which i've never seen before. Could this be the reason? I've unticked it and will see if it works.

Linked to this feature / bug, could you change the behaviour of the keep report up to date?

i want to use it so I always have a scout report on everyone in my shortlist, but as observed it sticks the whole shortlist in an endless cycle which means no new scouting happens. 

if it just updated the report every 3/6/9 months that would be more handy. 

Hi @don coop,

Thanks for your feedback, 

Once your shortlist reaches a certain amount of players, all of your scout's time will be spent in keeping reports up to date for all of these players. Having the option for the reports to be updated less frequently like you suggested is something that I'll pass on to be considered for the future.

Thanks again,

Harrison