Sports Interactive Community

20.1.4 - I'm not one to usually complain, I'm always sticking up for SI but I'm personally finding the game unplayable due to my tactical preferences. I always like to play a tactic where wide players run the ball into the box & cross from the byline. FM20 players refuse to cross the ball when in this position (or any other wide positions), I have players on there own with an open ST and they hold it and hold it and hold it until a defend catches up and they either run it out of play or turn around and give it to a FB who **** farts around with it. Driving me insane!

Noticed the exact same issue, mate. I've got a topic running on it here and awaiting answer. Load up some matches and your save game and let's hope SI fixes it asap because I didn't pay 50 euros to stop playing the game after a week.

4 minutes ago, TOMetz said:

Noticed the exact same issue, mate. I've got a topic running on it here and awaiting answer. Load up some matches and your save game and let's hope SI fixes it asap because I didn't pay 50 euros to stop playing the game after a week.

Cheers will try but funnily enough a bug on this site I cant seem to upload anything.

3 minutes ago, jden86 said:

Cheers will try but funnily enough a bug on this site I cant seem to upload anything.

Use the OneCloud SI has put in the template. But I also always add my PKM's to the topic. Just drag and drop them?