[FM20] Nik33's FM20 Agents pack

@nik33 some non-actual information in this pack:

- Artem Milevskyi's agent is not Dennis Lachter any more, he's connected to Olexandr Pankov for some years.

Also there're his other players:

Спойлер

Adamyuk Volodymyr

Vasin Denys

Vitus Maxim

Voloshynovych Rostyslav

Gaiduchik Vitaliy

Gromov Artem

Zen'ko Nikolay

Kravchenko Anton

Lebed Valeriy

Melnik Sergiy

Milevskyi Artem

Nemchaninov Dmytro

Opanasenko Eugene

Orikhovskyi Pavlo

Orlovskyi Borys

Partsvaniya Temur

Petrov Kyrylo

Polegenko Pavlo

Pryiomov Volodymyr

Pryndeta Vitaliy

Rios Alexey

Ryzhuk Dmytro

Selin Eugene

Sergiychuk Mykhaylo

Signevich Nikolay

Sukhotskyi Artem

Chygrynskyi Dmytro

Eseola Aderinsola

Zadoya Eugene

Zozulya Olexiy

Kalyuzhnyi Ivan

Klymenchuk Yegor

Kozhushko Oleg

Kotlyar Anton

Lysenko Volodymyr

Makhnovskyi Kostyanton

Moiseenko Olexiy

Neplyakh Eugene

Rakhmanov Artem

Fedoriv Vitaliy

Chegurko Yegor

Chornomorets Olexandr

Shapovalov Svyatoslav

Shevchuk Vadym

Avramenko Vladyslav

Azizov Davronbek

Alexeev Vladyslav

Bandurin Olexiy

Koblyuk Taras

Korokhov Eugene

Lutsiv Oleg

Malyshkin Ilya

Maschenko Vadym

Mochulyak Renat

Naumets Vladyslav

Sereda Thomas

Skidan Valeriy

Sukhina Eugene

Sukhoruchko Daniil

Khamelyuk Vladyslav

Chelyadin Artem

Chobotenko Sergiy

Sharylo Olexandr

Yarmolenko Artem

And also delete relation and connection for Anatoliy and Nadja Tymoschuk They're not family any more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2019 at 10:17, steff13 said:

@nik33

thanks. also there're two more big ukrainian agents with big players connected to them - Vadym Shabliy and Dmytro Selyuk. You can find lists of their customers on transfermarkt.

Seluk was one of the first created in the pack, 10 years ago :D

Shabliy is in the same company as Karpov, who is also included.

Pankov was added.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/01/2020 at 12:06, asapas said:

Hello Nik. Great pack thank you very much as always!!!
Is there a way for single download? (Without steam)?

Hey, thanks!

Haven't done it yet, will have to eventually :brock:

On 24/01/2020 at 11:39, RobinUtrecht said:

Great addition! Playing FM for years but just find out your agents database now...

FM always lack realism with football agents.
Do you also give the agents some more realism? for example Eastern Europe agents wants more comission and are harder to negotiate with? 

Thanks!

Of course, every agent has his own attributes based on his reputation, clients' transfers irl and media stories.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2020 at 11:50, nik33 said:

Thanks!

Of course, every agent has his own attributes based on his reputation, clients' transfers irl and media stories.

How exactly do I download these off Steam, Nik? I've subscribed but can't see a download button or where to extract the files to.

Edited by glenjamin

On 20/02/2020 at 16:04, RobinUtrecht said:

Is this agent pack also playable with the new winter update?

Thinking about it, I don't see why not. Players should still have the same agent assigned to them because of this file, the update shouldn't affect that. 

Agent changes and updates should not messed up by the data update. The only exception I can think of is an agent is assigned to a player that has been removed

The data update probably only causes trouble for club changes.

On 20/02/2020 at 20:37, Gee_Simpson said:

Good question. Would like to know this also. 

In past FMs the Agents file could be used immediately after data updates with no problems.

Eitherway, I'm gonna update most of the Data Packs this weekend, so just wait a little before starting a lengthy save if you want to be sure for this or any other pack.

On 19/02/2020 at 04:27, glenjamin said:

How exactly do I download these off Steam, Nik? I've subscribed but can't see a download button or where to extract the files to.

If you subscribed, the game will download them automatically. You can select which ones to use when starting a new save

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

@nik33 Will there be an update for 20.4 or is one not required?

Not needed specific for 20.4, but will update it soon nonetheless as I've added more agents.

Announcing that my 1.000 agents personal target is actually met after all these years :cool: 

Also added 2 new packs, one for new Player Partnerships (new feature that isn't used much in the default db) and another one for a big Reputations upgrade to Competitions, Clubs, Nations and youth setups.

6 hours ago, nik33 said:

Announcing that my 1.000 agents personal target is actually met after all these years :cool: 

Also added 2 new packs, one for new Player Partnerships (new feature that isn't used much in the default db) and another one for a big Reputations upgrade to Competitions, Clubs, Nations and youth setups.

it will be more realistic ? ... i want realistic packs only

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nik33, I'd love to try your Agents pack and your Media pack but unfortunately i am not using the steam version, I am using the gamepass version.

Would it be possible to have a download link for those 2 files? Or send them to me?

Hi Nik33,

I would love to use some of your packs and was wondering when is the last update for them (is it usually the end of the current season) please?

I am really excited to use youe player partnerships, career plans, player relationships, world media and agents packs in FM20, this is the first time i have seen packs like this. i noticed you have done some of these packs for previous versions of the game and was wondering where i can get them from please?

Many Thanks

Dai

On 04/05/2020 at 04:42, sh4kmur said:

Hi Nik33, I'd love to try your Agents pack and your Media pack but unfortunately i am not using the steam version, I am using the gamepass version.

Would it be possible to have a download link for those 2 files? Or send them to me?

check your inbox

On 04/05/2020 at 11:25, Dai35 said:

Hi Nik33,

I would love to use some of your packs and was wondering when is the last update for them (is it usually the end of the current season) please?

I am really excited to use youe player partnerships, career plans, player relationships, world media and agents packs in FM20, this is the first time i have seen packs like this. i noticed you have done some of these packs for previous versions of the game and was wondering where i can get them from please?

Many Thanks

Dai

well, I've been doing such packs 10+ years now :D
I am updating them until the next FM comes out and then I'm either creating them from scratch copying only the needed changes (like the relationships pack, as some relations I add end up added officially so I am careful in order to avoid duplicates) or I'm just updating them like the Agents pack, which needs some modifications but it's usually easier to "migrate" it to keep updating it afterwards

If you want to find data packs for a previous FM, just tell me it's version so I can give you the correct link

6 hours ago, nik33 said:

well, I've been doing such packs 10+ years now :D
I am updating them until the next FM comes out and then I'm either creating them from scratch copying only the needed changes (like the relationships pack, as some relations I add end up added officially so I am careful in order to avoid duplicates) or I'm just updating them like the Agents pack, which needs some modifications but it's usually easier to "migrate" it to keep updating it afterwards

If you want to find data packs for a previous FM, just tell me it's version so I can give you the correct link

it's for FM17,18 and 19 please. I still play the old games whenever i get bored of playing the latest version just for a change.

Do i need to start a new save everytime you update the packs please?

Many Thanks

Dai

Edited by Dai35
forgot to ask a question

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Hello Nick am new here. please can I get the updated download link to all your recently updated packs or can you send them to me.

Thanks in advance

It is in the first post.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...