[FM20] [SKIN] Tad'20 v. 1.2.2 (01/06/2020) and Teal'20 v.1.1 (31/12/2019)

Wozzie

34 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

Sorry, only 1920 x 1080 will show properly, lower resolutions make some containers disappear.

Resolution is 1920x1080 in both examples, and for the Tad screenshot text zoom is 100% (I noticed its shows correctly with 95% de-zoom). For Teal it's 110% zoomed (with no zooming the font just gets too small and frail on a laptop and I have to squint). Great job with the skin nonetheless, the player profile pic / kit box in particular is the best I've ever seen in an FM skin.

Edited by laurentius82

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, laurentius82 said:

Resolution is 1920x1080 in both examples, and for the Tad screenshot text zoom is 100% (I noticed its shows correctly with 95% de-zoom). For Teal it's 110% zoomed (with no zooming the font just gets too small and frail on a laptop and I have to squint). Great job with the skin nonetheless, the player profile pic / kit box in particular is the best I've ever seen in an FM skin.

Yeah, I've noticed this issue with Tad'20 player pic when sidebar has icons & text and will do minor update on this (player pic will get the fixed instead of relative width). Maybe I'll use @thiagod22 idea, but would prefer larger logos.

20200318133256_1.thumb.jpg.a7faa1201b56208dd248f5eaa6727a6a.jpg

@Wozzie I took the liberty to modify few things here and there and you should add at least the preferred clubs to the profile. I'll give you later the other panels I'm going to change to fit my preferences.  :)

meanwhile translation_id="242534" should show the pressing style but it's actually showing 2nd preferred formation

fm_2020-03-21_12-55-36.png

human profile.xml

36 minutes ago, joe5p said:

Sorry to bother everyone with this again, is there any way to enable background pictures, even on dark setting only? This is an amazing piece of work. Thanks Wozzie

As I'm not into bg pictures and I don't consider implementing it in Tad or Teal skin - I'd recommend to look for a skin that allows this option, ask author for the proper part of the code, and try to implement it to the skin you use. Have fun and share the results :)

Great Skin! Like the player-overview:)

When i scroll through the different leagues-tables, how can i change the Colour of the league-position? Thanks a lot

And the Colour of the stats in the Team overview?

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Woz.. amazing skin, I think it's my favourite ever.

One question, how do I move the below box? I just want it in line with the stadium picture edge. Managed to move the top bar but I cannot find where to move the second bar:

image.thumb.png.49d3059f9883a2e8bfa59b8df4084a76.png

1 hour ago, gibbo11 said:

Woz.. amazing skin, I think it's my favourite ever.

One question, how do I move the below box? I just want it in line with the stadium picture edge. Managed to move the top bar but I cannot find where to move the second bar:

image.thumb.png.49d3059f9883a2e8bfa59b8df4084a76.png

club overview stadium panel.xml:

Fiddle with "22" value in line 19. Originally it was "45".

obraz.thumb.png.324926b7e7e510ea76729b6f526a472b.png

Hi Wozzie,

Teal Twenty is by far my favourite skin this year, i absolutely love it - One thing I have noticed that isn't working though is the diagonal stripe on players shirts for their profile page.

An example of this is with river plate.

5HxU2B7.png

Is this something that can be changed? I would love the red stripe to go through their shirts here like in real life!

It's not the issue of the skin but the shirt design is made from the shirts in the database.

Example: if you will open some player from Sheffield Wednesday, they will have shirt with the blue/white stripes because it's set in the editor. If the shirt is blank white for River Plate, it means it's set like this in the editor.

I have it the same in my save and in my skin. Many many many (many) clubs have their shirts set wrong or incomplete in terms of primary & secondary colours & number colour.

You can edit it in the pre-game editor, save the editor data and use it with the new save. Or you can edit it also with the in-game editor.

This is due to simplifications in showing kit graphics, probably to reduce the collision of the pattern and color with the number.

In IGE all types of kits are shown:

obraz.thumb.png.66d0c59711abb4108ce8fb24d695b8ee.png

#8 kit - with stripe - is assigned to the club (River), but when you look into the zoomed kit graphics folder ("[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\outfield\back\zoomed\large\same as front\8.png") you'll see that this shirt is plain by default. In order to make it as you wanted I'd edit 8@2x.png (and 8.png) in any graphic design software (like Gimp, Photoshop or Affinity Photo) and add the stripe, like this:

obraz.thumb.png.27b8ec4cd19fd12f2df386c11d1d4a47.png

8 hours ago, Wozzie said:

#8 kit - with stripe - is assigned to the club (River), but when you look into the zoomed kit graphics folder ("[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\outfield\back\zoomed\large\same as front\8.png") you'll see that this shirt is plain by default. In order to make it as you wanted I'd edit 8@2x.png (and 8.png) in any graphic design software (like Gimp, Photoshop or Affinity Photo) and add the stripe, like this:

This looks fantastic and is exactly what I was talking about!

I'm really clueless when it comes to using any of those programs... are you able to send me those edited files so I can drop them into that folder?

This is definitely something that you should review in later editions of the skin.

1 hour ago, Sekularac said:

This looks fantastic and is exactly what I was talking about!

I'm really clueless when it comes to using any of those programs... are you able to send me those edited files so I can drop them into that folder?

This is definitely something that you should review in later editions of the skin.

8@2x.png.0c22bb727dc99e8518a7967ac9912b02.png

This is 8@2x.png

Edited by Wozzie

On 03/04/2020 at 09:51, Wozzie said:

This is due to simplifications in showing kit graphics, probably to reduce the collision of the pattern and color with the number.

In IGE all types of kits are shown:

obraz.thumb.png.66d0c59711abb4108ce8fb24d695b8ee.png

Hey Wozzie ,

I see you have change color in the middle of the Quintero shirt to red , how can i change the color of the numbers ?

Thanks in advance

36 minutes ago, Broeckie84 said:

Hey Wozzie ,

I see you have change color in the middle of the Quintero shirt to red , how can i change the color of the numbers ?

Thanks in advance

In the editor, as it's not skin dependent.

Wozzie, what a skin! Really enjoyed the look of the game the past few weeks.

One thing i came here to ask though, wondering whether you can make the staff profile preview pop up the same as the players?

Hope that makes sense!

Happy easter!

Thanks

Byron

image.thumb.png.dbbbb231c7ca44dbddcb1e6423bf0e42.pngimage.thumb.png.84ad8aa87fe466c8ce2e5520a2fe134c.png

1 hour ago, tommysingh said:

Hey guys, incredible skin! By far my favourite.

Anyone know how to edit the XML to have player icons on the tactics section pitch, rather than (or as well as) the shirt number?

obraz.thumb.png.8e7347b5472ec714a202bf2f83238a98.png

If this is what you wanted, copy the file into "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\panels\tactics\"

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

On 10/04/2020 at 02:00, byron4 said:

Wozzie, what a skin! Really enjoyed the look of the game the past few weeks.

One thing i came here to ask though, wondering whether you can make the staff profile preview pop up the same as the players?

Hope that makes sense!

Happy easter!

Thanks

Byron

image.thumb.png.dbbbb231c7ca44dbddcb1e6423bf0e42.pngimage.thumb.png.84ad8aa87fe466c8ce2e5520a2fe134c.png

Thanks, Staff attribs weren't that simple to re-code, but it's a good idea. I'll think of it in the future.

Edited by Wozzie

28 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

obraz.thumb.png.8e7347b5472ec714a202bf2f83238a98.png

If this is what you wanted, copy the file into "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\panels\tactics\"

tactics icon info panel overview.xml 7.51 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, Staff attribs weren't that simple to re-code, but it's a good idea. I'll think of it in the future.

Exactly what I needed! Thanks so much!

What code do I change to make the shirt smaller and player face bigger?

1 minute ago, tommysingh said:

Exactly what I needed! Thanks so much!

What code do I change to make the shirt smaller and player face bigger?

Fiddle with the values in the file attached. It's not easy to find a perfect spot, because of the fact that both graphics are connected with containers below them.

4 minutes ago, gholliday87 said:

Love the skin. I'm using Tad Twenty.

One question, on the attributes page, is there anyway to swap out the numbers for bars or stars?

Sorry if this has already been asked!

Bars have been disabled as an option, you'll have to create the mod from the ones around

1 hour ago, gholliday87 said:

Love the skin. I'm using Tad Twenty.

One question, on the attributes page, is there anyway to swap out the numbers for bars or stars?

Sorry if this has already been asked!

In order to activate the stars instead of numbers just rename "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\panels\player\woz\player attributes panel stars.xml" to "player attributes panel.xml" and overwrite. Then just reload skin.

obraz.thumb.png.3217c1032c09f7d14c862057fb3805f6.png

3 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

In order to activate the stars instead of numbers just rename "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.1\panels\player\woz\player attributes panel stars.xml" to "player attributes panel.xml" and overwrite. Then just reload skin.

obraz.thumb.png.3217c1032c09f7d14c862057fb3805f6.png

ah, thought you took it out in the end.  nice :)

Hey Wozzie! 

Love your skin. That is pure class! 

if i want to change how the tactics look. Will it be possible to copy it from another skin?

i would really love to have it like in TCS skin. Its that possible?

Cheers.

image.thumb.png.3670c654322c9f180c69ff08294ddbc1.png

1 hour ago, BeyerDK said:

Hey Wozzie! 

Love your skin. That is pure class! 

if i want to change how the tactics look. Will it be possible to copy it from another skin?

i would really love to have it like in TCS skin. Its that possible?

Cheers.

image.thumb.png.3670c654322c9f180c69ff08294ddbc1.png

Sure. Mind this: Post above

1 hour ago, Wozzie said:

Sure. Mind this: Post above

Thank you for a quick answer. I saw the post above, and saw the faces on the tactic, and that is nice! But the screenshot ive uploaded, has the real kits on the tactic, and the pitch is much bigger. Is that possible to change?

Cheers.

Edited by BeyerDK

1 hour ago, BeyerDK said:

Thank you for a quick answer. I saw the post above, and saw the faces on the tactic, and that is nice! But the screenshot ive uploaded, has the real kits on the tactic, and the pitch is much bigger. Is that possible to change?

Cheers.

Ah, I assumed you wanted just pics&kits so pointed proper xml to edit. With bigger pitch there is more fun, and you'll need to ask @bluestillidie00 what needs to be changed. Cheers, have fun!

Can you see the weak foot of the player in the opposition instructions with these skins? The current skin I'm using doesn't allow for that without fiddling quite extensively with the settings, which is very frustrating