[FM20] [SKIN] Tad'20 v. 1.2.2 (01/06/2020) and Teal'20 v.1.1 (31/12/2019)

Wozzie

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fantastic and highly appreciated for keeping the procon panel and I can honestly say it has the potential to be the most clean and usable skin I've seen for FM20, followed at some distance by the material one and very few others who kept the procon panel in a visible place.

That said, I would suggest moving player traits panel in the attributes zone as they waste space if a player doesn't have any and maybe moving the player's picture left, but I like this ideea, too:)

The physical condition panel should be moved more centrally because it's one of the most important things I'm looking when watching a player's profile after chcecking his red/green arrows on attributes and his form.

I have  never used the attributes diagram honestly so I would suggest you to move the player comparision panel there / make it avaliabale in a dropdown menu between the diagram and biography.

Also, do not forget the instant result button.

I am looking forward to using it ASAP so keep up the good work! :applause:

46 minutes ago, klaasjan said:

Looks fantastic and highly appreciated for keeping the procon panel and I can honestly say it has the potential to be the most clean and usable skin I've seen for FM20, followed at some distance by the material one and very few others who kept the procon panel in a visible place.

That said, I would suggest moving player traits panel in the attributes zone as they waste space if a player doesn't have any and maybe moving the player's picture left, but I like this ideea, too:)

The physical condition panel should be moved more centrally because it's one of the most important things I'm looking when watching a player's profile after chcecking his red/green arrows on attributes and his form.

I have  never used the attributes diagram honestly so I would suggest you to move the player comparision panel there / make it avaliabale in a dropdown menu between the diagram and biography.

Also, do not forget the instant result button.

I am looking forward to using it ASAP so keep up the good work! :applause:

Thank you for sharing your ideas. I appreciate.
Player traits panel won't be in the attributes zone, as I tend to put there hidden attribs (for personal use). The physical condition panel was placed where it is right now to gain the symetric look with footedness, whatmore physical condition / match sharpness is available under club logo as small selector. I'll look into swapping diagram with comparison, but still thinking on putting "club DNA" into the diagram:

image.thumb.png.0db4b9d321b159a61f9b7caf8596dd80.png

Edited by Wozzie

On 24/11/2019 at 22:27, toto94zou said:

hello very beautiful skin that arrives! it's possible to have the attributes without the boxes

image.thumb.png.db37bed235e6c13535b3ea276f681e76.png

image.thumb.png.fa5ea81c70f2c416d98b31b82dd4aa92.png

There is a chance that you will be able to choose the appearance of the attributes in the player profile :)

38 minutes ago, toto94zou said:

thank you for this beautiful skin

on the other hand can be a small bug, its does not display the key attributes when a selects a position.

bug.png

13 minutes ago, malovski said:

says file is missing i can't download the skin

New link is available. Because of this issue only "boxed" attributes for now, sorry.

20191215204220_1.thumb.jpg.31ecef2dc5ccd7a2510df99785b9427e.jpg

Edited by Wozzie

16 minutes ago, TheCheadleEnd86 said:

Will I be able to use customisation backgrounds? 

If you mean based on id (player, club, nation, stadium), then no. If you don't like current bg - just change abn.png in: skins\Teal Twenty\graphics\backgrounds\

Edited by Wozzie

Just now, Wozzie said:

If you mean based on id (player, club, nation, stadiom), then no, if you dont like current bg - just change abn.png in: skins\Teal Twenty\graphics\backgrounds\

Can you answer me please, can i change primary color at the top? E.g. i'm in Feyenoord and there msut be red colour.

2 minutes ago, kireby said:

Can you answer me please, can i change primary color at the top? E.g. i'm in Feyenoord and there msut be red colour.

Yes, primary & secondary aren't disabled. At some point in the future (x-mas maybe) I'll release "#tealless" version. Sample screens were posted above :)

3 hours ago, bacardimojito said:

Nice work man, very beautiful skin! 

I Have one request! At red border is it possible to put "footdness", both of them instead o traits? If u want you can tell me to do it manually! 

Screenshot_1.png

Would that be ok? Traits column is bit to narrow to add a table.

20191215233808_1.thumb.jpg.cf43e6395246730e06e9f1ebf91ebd46.jpg

Great skin. Small question though. In your skin you don't have a bold font when you have selected a specific Inbox item (in the list on the left).
I also want this for my own skin, but I can't seem to find the right XML file. Do you know which files handles this?

Example:

Bold in my own skin

1DTJLoa.png

Normal in your skin (this is what I want)

OpzUuSm.png

Edited by Rivanov

16 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Great skin. Small question though. In your skin you don't have a bold font when you have selected a specific Inbox item (in the list on the left).
I also want this for my own skin, but I can't seem to find the right XML file. Do you know which files handles this?

Example:

Bold in my own skin

1DTJLoa.png

Normal in your skin (this is what I want)

OpzUuSm.png

I'm not able to check it atm, but I suppose that there is no such XML file. It's rather globally font-related in Teal Twenty, GT-America-Standard-Regular and GT-America-Standard-Bold are possibly same file in fact.