Constant Consortium/Takeover Mails

Hello there,

Anyone else getting an abundance of potential takeover mails?

I seem to be getting a “there is no truth to the takeover” message every week or 2 for the whole season.

Not sure why it would keep saying there is no takeover when I’m not seeing anything about there being one to start with?

Anyone else?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Bump.

It's happened in every club that I've managed in every save. Every one. 

Which clubs have you been managing? I've had a single one with Dortmund, and that's the first time I've ever seen it in FM20.

53 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I've managed Crystal Palace, Chelsea, AC Milan, Liverpool, Parma, Torino, & Sassuolo. 

OK, can you log a bug for this? Make sure to add you're managing in the English and Italian leagues, so SI can take a look there specifically.

Yes.. I'm playing as Roma and I got new owners, they destroyed the economy with dumb transfers (couldn't cancel them) and now 7 months later it's talk about a new takeover again..

7 months.. 

Edited by Trucce

1st Feb 2020, played 6 months, had 2 news items. Playing as Liverpool. When 1st one came in, chairman's status changed to in process of board takeover, now it's saying will not leave club of his own volition.. still got Henry in charge.. 

4 ore fa, Trucce ha scritto:

Yes.. I'm playing as Roma and I got new owners, they destroyed the economy with dumb transfers (couldn't cancel them) and now 7 months later it's talk about a new takeover again..

7 months.. 

This is a major flaw in the game, I think lot of fun in the game is to buy/sell players, I hate seeing board doing it.

I explained the issue here and I've suggested a solution:

Edited by Delvi